...call me, and even though they clearly have the wrong number, try to convince me that they don't. I mean, if this was really neurology you'd think that I'd know. What possible reason would one have to lie about that??
BTW, dropping The Event and Hawaii five-0. The Event is obviously another marketing ploy - a show that keeps you watching in hope that maybe in the next episode they'll reveal what's the plot. And Hawaii is just boring. I like the opening credits, though, as I did back when I was a kid.
Just heard all of the songs that will be featured in BB episode of Glee. Toxic and Hit Me Baby sound the best, and I'm sure Heather's songs will be a pleasure to look at. I'm kinda disappointed Oops is not in the episode. Maybe it will be in some other? I was hoping Quinn would sing it...
New shows I'm already watching and the ones I'm looking forward to:
1. Hellcats - Not just a show about cheerleaders, even though routines are awesome. It feels like Dawson's creek in a way, and is a completely different experience than Gossip Girl or 90210
2. Nikita - I always loved Nikita. So when I heard they are replacing Peta with an asian actress I was annoyed. Maggie has, however, turned out to be an awesome kick-ass replacement. Plot makes sense so far, and Lyndsy is awesome as Nikita's protege Alex.
3. No ordinary family - To be honest as much as I'm attracted to a concept of superpowers, I hate family shows. (As in shows who feature whole families - for example Parenthood) But fabulous Autumn Reeser is breaking the tie for me. I'll watch anything as long as she's in it.
4. Hawaii Five-0 - I'll be watching this only for the cast. If it doesn't keep my attention past episode 3, I'll probably drop it. I kinda liked watching original when I was little, though.
5. The Event - Okay, I'll probably not be watching this past the first episode, but i really have to see whether NBC can deliver. They've been hyping this show so much anything short of awesome will lose them loads of audience. BTW, I have no idea what's this show about.
Well, that's about it. In next blog I'll write about returning shows I'll watch this season. Why the heck not, it's not like I have anything better to do anyway. XOXO, S