By RumbleMan_Exe Comments
Mr. Rolf and Mr. Ratger
Milton Wheatley's guards consist basically of Rolf and Ratger, they respect and address him as a person. They know perfectly how to work with Milton’s meticulous methods and rely on him as their boss to make the plan, which they follow without questions. Even though Milton is hard with them, he also trust them to make the hit without him.
The are mean as crap, dangerous as heck, and will go chernobyl at the pop of a hat. They are experts of Scorched Earth tactics and have killed many people with black ops training. On the job, the they incorporate are large arsenal of weapons that include but are not limited to grease guns, shotguns, handguns, explosives, machetes, axes and chainsaws — and in a pinch they can, and will, resort to Rolf’ strength and Ratger's knowledge of pressure points. They’ve worked together so long they can anticipate each other’s every thought, can finish each others’ sentences and have impeccable timing.
While within a close proximity, such as a few feet, their powers will amplify. The further away from one another, the more their powers normalize. Their team echo of buddy relations - and the irony that these buddies are hired killers who clash with other people and fall forth atrocities at will.
They are additional help for Milton from his journeys in europe, a pair of lonely individuals who are able to move quickly and silently in combat while executing quick assassinations. They are the wetwork of the Blue Mage, involving things that generally spill blood both well paid and well fed. Their functions are diverse, but mainly to discourage investigations into the Milton's issue as a means to protect the secrecy of the place.
People who have seriously investigated Milton have been repeatedly disturbed by mysterious phone calls and direct interviews, accompanied by fierce threats. If the witness refuses or questions their credentials, they often subtly or overtly threaten the witness or their family with bodily harm or other hardship. Their 'threats' appear to be motivated by attempts to utilize 'terrorism', 'fear' or 'intimidation' as a psychological weapon against witnesses. There have been freak accidents, people have died in mysterious circumstances and, in general, it has become clear that research be too deeply into the nature of Milton was getting into trouble.
The boys wear black suits (men's tuxedos), men's vest set, men's dress pants, men's dress shoes, fedora style hat and usually wear thick black sunglasses to hide their odd supernatural eyes or other monstrous features which they have (sometimes with capes and a rose attached to the suit pocket). Clothing is made from a strange material. They have pale complexion and have dark straight hair. Some accounts record that they appear to wear make-up, even lipstick, in an attempt to mask their inhuman appearances.
They are said to be in a pair and travel in shiny new black Cadillacs; in rare cases, they are reportedly seen in a black helicopter. When confronting anyone they are uncannily well informed, and give the impression that they work for the government. They also may flash official documents, but when checked up there is nothing on them!
Origins ~ Meet and eat
Battle #`1 ~ vc Wedge-Blade
Ratger, quit it man...
Rolf "Mouse" Bosko tend to be more the more 'human' of the two, although he is more smarter, stronger, more experienced, and more charismatic than the average human being. In some ways he is also more civilized: focusing intrigue and the fine entanglements of vampire politics (pushing an end to segregation), which are often afflicted with problems regarding the new generation. Rolf is a hitman working for Milton Wheatley. We can see by his conversations with Ratger, his partner, that Rolf sees his job as just that. He transformed because of a sudden death and improper funeral which made him rise from the grave. Being the more subtle of the duo, he is more experienced and skilled at his job.
HE KILLS PEOPLE FOR MONEY. RATGER KILLS PEOPLE FOR PLEASURE: age, steely ruthlessness, direct killings? His code, working alone, irritated by having Ratger with him?
Style focuses on stealth, speed, agility, and stamina. Skillsets divided into sub-groups such as throws, locks and nerve strikes, punches, kicks, clawing, striking. and others like evading via flips, rolls, and leaps. Despite his physique,Rolf is often much stronger than many a person who weighs more than him.
- Super strength/durability
- Vampire (poisonous)
- Radar Sense
- Size manipulation
- Perfect aim
- Earth affinity
- Lean, toned and ripped (a bit too thin)
- Unhappily married, girlfriend stolen
- 5'7 feet
- popular, unhappy
- been flayed alive
- died once in flames
- lives in big city, underground
- went back in time
- ate his foot
- walked on hot coal
- hates rice & tomato soup, likes donuts, pizza & steak
- given money as rich banker (all taken away), unable to have kids (later neutered & mauled) and suicidal
- has stayed a year in an asylum
- has killed and ate the corpse (cannibal)
- seen parental incest in cemetery
- Exhibitionist & foot fetishist
- likes football (soccer for you yanks)
- paralyzed waist and deaf down prior to vampirism
- prefers stringed instruments
- great singer
- kickboxing & muay thai
- suffered from heart attack
- can pilot aircraft
- once stranded in desert
- was a cop (cowboy)
- Loves wizard of oz story
- Hates Los Angeles
- Survived throat slashed
- Dragon slayer
- hated ruler/hero and important person of high status
- Lost all previous memories (human)
- Plenty of resources
- Cooks good mexican & thai food
- Fond of christmas
- prefers candle light dinners for those of matching hobbies (prefers blondes)
- Admires the ninja
- keeps a Bowie knife, Calico M950A, Colt XM177E1, CZ-75 & Steyr AUG
- Constantly perfecting
- applies colloidal silver
- beliefs led him to ruin
- eats minimum requirement to survive back when human
- does not use cars, loves television (cartoon fan)
- works in teams
- ostracized because of disability
- appear to be the smarter of the two (comes with most of the good ideas)
Shuddup Rolf, I just wanna see if he can pray without a throat
Ratger "Flip" Oswald, on the other hand, is wildly, passionately, ferally alive. He revels in his animalistic nature. Superior sense of smell, stronger killer instincts, andmore attuned to nature and the outdoors. He is down to earth, more brutish than humans, and has politics are centered around the most basic of social instincts (which he strives to change to promote unity in diversity). A hitman working for Milton Wheatley, Jules, unlike Rolf, sees his job as more of a way of life, something he can't go home at night and leave the day at the office. In sixteenth century France, he was tried for becoming a werewolf after being placed under a curse. Ratger is the younger of the two technicians and is more quick to joke (Ratger tends to make jokes even during serious situations).
HE IS A HOT HEADED PSYCHOPATH WITH AN AGGRESSIVE NATURE:
- young, big, bullying, his mania - the splattered insect, the run-over animal, his enjoying death, the physicality of death, noise?
His fighting style focuses on using his natural speed and agility to get close enough to the enemy and strike at vital areas of the body. Cutting tendons and arteries to weaken the foe, making them unable to block further attacking while dodging attacks from your opponent. Knowledge of weak points in the body and the ability to be quick and precise are required skills. Techniques envolve stabbing, dragging (cutting), and slashing or even throwing with proper knives (iron, steel and maybe obsidian).
- Ratger specializes in "cutting lines" such as nerves, blood vessels, lymphatic vessels and tendons. It can be done with one finger.
- Super speed
- Lycan (tough bones)
- Density control
- Fire affinity (resistant to fire)
- Lean, jacked and full of mass (a bit fat)
- Happily divorced, lets her find love of her life (wife cuckolded by another man)
- 6'2 ft
- unpopular, loyal friends
- been part in mengele conjoining experiment
- died once in deep ice
- lives in small provincial town, tower level
- went to the future
- ate his arm
- swam with sharks
- hates spaghetti & cabbage stew, likes cinnamon rolls, hamburger & lobster
- earns money as poor steel worker (financially stable), plenty of kids (decaplets) and happy
- has stayed six months in prison
- has done acts of necrophilia in a church
- Urine & Armpit fetish
- HIV/AIDS positive
- likes basketball
- had no arms and blind prior to lycantrophy
- lived in foster home
- prefer pianos
- great dancer
- wrestler & TKD
- suffered from cancer and ebola
- can move sea vessels
- once stranded in iceberg
- served as a soldier (was a hunter too)
- loves Alice in wonderland story
- Hates new york city
- Shrugs his head being blown off
- Dragon bloodline
- Loved freedom fighter/villain while being a jerkass/ douchebag
- Difficulty creating new memories (as lycan)
- good at preparations
- Cooks good italian & japanese food
- Fond of halloween
- would ask her to dance and joke her to laughter (prefers redheads)
- Admires the samurai
- keeps a kukri, MAC-10, M60, SIG SG 551 & Franchi SPAS-12
- Constantly evolving
- applies medicinal herbs
- knows everything except himself
- eats a lot
- does not watch television, loves movies (live action fan)
- works better alone
- abused as a child
- has a tattoo on his right arm
- is an avid reader of comic books
Unlike the racial slander spread by the western media these bumpers of the night are best friends when it comes to doing the dirty, they both share wide range of similarities and are in face roommates of an apartment in eastern europe. They advocate friendship towards the younger generation of their kind as so they would not buy the propaganda which hinders the effectiveness of cooperation. They first met sometime during the advent of gunpowder, at first they felt at odds because they have never encountered the other type before.
They had a very long fight which extended to over a century, spanning win/loss ratios that decorated their bodies with scars and memories. Their blood forged a long lasting pact of friendship earned through battle, a kind of incredibly strong bond forged over centuries that is thicker than human flesh. So far they have been coexisting well under the banner of enterprise by offering themselves as killers for the highest bidder at the time. They made their mark in the underworld with their efficiency and cutthroat tactics, earning them infamy and recognition among crooks.
In the small community that they have established vampires and werewolves were known to hunt together and operate in pairs. During the day, while in human form, the lycanthrope would protect the sleeping vampire from those who would do him or her harm. Because back then both species were persecuted by the common man, they needed to work hand in hand for the sake of their collective survival.
While conducting their business activities they constructively compete with each other for food, keeping it friendly yet very pressured. Trying to out think the other for more satisfying outcomes, feeling the joys of sporting competition that transcends whatever they did before. Their diversity creates new pathways in acquiring power, innumerable wealth, booty and in some cases even admirers.
Their outward appearance does not hint that either bodyguard knows martial arts, and the violent Ratger was superbly excellent as the super-kicker of the two. In between the two guys Ratger is the tall kicker, and Rolf is the lightning-fast puncher. Ratger is an extremely limber man, before his transformation he holds the World record for the highest kick and uses his legs in an amazing way. Despite his size, Ratger does some amazingly fast yet powerful spin kicks.
What they are about
- Crimes will be presented in such a way as to create sympathy for the criminal, to promote distrust of the forces of law and justice, or to inspire others with a desire to imitate criminals.
- explicitly presenting the unique details and methods of a crime.
- Policemen, judges, government officials, and respected institutions shall be presented in such a way as to create disrespect for established authority.
- If crime is depicted it shall be as an exuberant and pleasant activity.
- Criminals shall be presented to be rendered glamorous or to occupy a position which creates the desire for emulation.
- Scenes of excessive violence shall be done. Scenes of brutal torture, excessive and unnecessary knife and gun play, physical agony, gory and gruesome crime shall be exposed.
- Both unique or unusual methods of concealing weapons shall be shown.
- Instances of law enforcement officers dying as a result of a criminal's activities should be encouraged.
- The crime of kidnapping shall be portrayed in any detail, or shall any profit accrue to the abductor or kidnapper.
- All scenes of horror, excessive bloodshed, gory or gruesome crimes, depravity, sadism, masochism shall be permitted.
- All lurid, unsavory, gruesome descriptions shall be included.
- in most case shall evil be presented alluringly nor so as to injure the sensibilities of the reader.
- Scenes dealing with, or instruments associated with walking dead, torture vampires and vampirism, ghouls, cannibalism, and werewolfism are celebrated.
Note: that is a fun twist on the 1954 comics code
They have a carnivorous piscine life form that is called 'Gillman' taken from Marshville, Louisiana
Height: 7 feet
Weight: 300 lbs