By Rumble Man Comments
Any attack by an enemy only increased its strength and speed. However, in the absence of such aggression, it could not move. It was not equipped with any weapons or devices, only its bare hands, but its body possessed incredible strength and durability.
A space phenomenon that resembles rubber in its properties as it "remembers" its original, pre-shift shape: returning to the pre-deformed shape when activated. In the realm of Cosmic Gladitorial combat it is useful when a 'reality warper' (or an omni-) bends and stretches reality, in which nothing happens because it acts in the same principle that 'rubber 'doesn't expand and stretches over and over, it snaps back. It makes sure that they cannot be broken by the space time continuum, thus used by 'power' based combatants to dictate where the fight takes place.
However the coating can get damaged.
"A poison in a small dose is a medicine, a medicine in a large dose is a poison."
- Alfred Swaine Taylor, 19th-century toxicologist
The delivery gun used a firing array around the forefinger of his glove, in great number and rapid speed (60 flechettes per second) which operated in tandem to filet an opponenet from a distance. (Hence, the bio-flechette was fired from his right forefinger.) The array is fitted with a silencer on his forearm, it is his top secret covert assassination weapon. With his hands gloved and sleeves and jacket long, he would seem to "sting" targets merely by pointing at them The guns fired a small poison bio-flechette. The bio-flechette was very small and was made entirely of a frozen crystalline of a highly toxic liquid jelly, consequently the poison bio-flechettes were carried in a special container to keep them in their frozen crystalline state, before deployment. Thus Rome could envenom a victim by striking them anywhere on their body with a bio-flechette.
Such a gun as this could also fire a similar frozen bio-flechette carrying a substance that could induce cancer into the victim. The cancer spores would grow and kill the recipient within a few hours, days or weeks. To contract cancer and die within a short space of time is known as Sudden Cancer, its rapid mechanism of death is a mystery to medical science.
The bio-flechettes were very small, only 1 or 2mm across and travelled at a super high velocity to be able to penetrate average clothing (capable of Penetrating a heavy coat), enter the body and only leave a small red dot on the skin. The person who gets shot by this gun would feel nothing but a small pinch, as if bitten by a mosquito, some may feel nothing at all. The poisoned bio-flechettes would disintegrate and melt upon entering the flesh, during an autopsy there would be no visible trace of it at all. Each flechette can carry from 1,5 to 10ml of poison.
as a contact, poison I was given a substance called [deleted] a liquid that penetrates, the skin and carries with it anything you mix in. Put a drop on someone's clothes, in his shoe. That would be the most basic tool for this type of thing.
- Botulinum toxin is a neurotoxic protein produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. It is one of the most poisonous naturally occurring substances in the world. Though it is highly toxic, it is used in minute doses both to treat painful muscle spasms, and as a cosmetic treatment in some parts of the world.
- Hemotoxins target and destroy red blood cells, and are transmitted through the bloodstream.
- Necrotoxins cause necrosis (i.e., death) in the cells they encounter and destroy all types of tissue. Necrotoxins spread through the bloodstream, but infect all tissues. In humans, skin and muscle tissues are most sensitive to necrotoxins.
- Neurotoxins primarily affect the nervous systems
- Beijing Cocktail - A Chinese synthetic chemical that slows vital organ function until eventually those organs just stop. The only way to slow it down is to keep the flow of adrenaline constant.
- Iocane - A deadly Australian poison, odorless, tasteless and highly soluble
- Sarin. Sarin is an extremely deadly nerve gas. Initial symptoms are a runny nose and tightness in the chest. Breathing soon becomes constricted and nausea sets in. Next, you lose control of all your bodily functions and quickly become comatose. At that point, your body convulses and spasms while you suffocate. Scary, huh? This deadly poison was put on the UN's Weapon's of Mass Destruction list in 1993.
- Cyanide. Considered the "movie star" of deadly poisons due to its prevalence in crime fiction and movies, this very deadly poison (and effective plot device) is produced from certain bacteria, fungus, and plants. Exposure by inhalation or ingestion leads to seizures, cardiac arrest, and ultimately death. The darts were made from frozen concentrated cyanide, as cyanide when injected into a person induces a sudden cardiac arrest with hardly any evidence, as cyanide dissolves in the blood leaving practically no detectable trace.
- Amatoxin. A deadly poison extracted from certain types of mushrooms, amatoxin attacks your helpless liver and kidneys. This last for a few days. You then fall into a coma from which you never wake up.
- Strychnine. This creepy poison is a common pesticide and one of the bitterest substances known to man. Minutes after exposure, the head and neck muscles begin to spasm. The spasms soon spread to every muscle in the body-and don't stop. Death occurs through total exhaustion of the body from the intense convulsions or from asphyxiation. Stay away from this one.
- Ricin. This toxin is made from the castor bean. Twice as deadly as cobra venom, two-tenths of a milligram is a lethal dose. At one point, the U.S. Army considered using ricin as a chemical weapon. In 1978, the Bulgarian secret police secretly followed a well-known dissident and radical author and shot him in the leg with a pellet containing the deadly poison ricin. The weapon they used to fire the pellet was a modified umbrella.
- Anthrax. Touching Anthrax to your skin can infect you. However, the scariest and most deadly form of Anthrax is inhaled. Once inhaled, you experience cold or flu-like symptoms that don't go away for several days. This is followed by complete respiratory collapse.
- COMPOUND 1080 (ingested or inhaled) As an animal poison, compound 1080 proved a little too effective:bodies of creatures killed with 1080 remain poisonous for up to a year. Odorless, tasteless, water soluble, and without antidote, 1080 blocks cellular metabolism, leading to a quick yet painful death.
- MERCURY (inhaled) Low levels of mercury are not especially toxic to adults. However, inhaled mercury vapor (the metal starts turning to a gas at room temp) attacks the brain and lungs, shutting down the central nervous system.
- TETRODOTOXIN (ingested) Found in the organs of puffer fish (the famous Japanese delicacy fugu), tetrodotoxin persists even after the fsh is cooked. If the toxin is consumed, paralysis and death can strike within six hours. Up to five Japanese die from badly prepared fugu every year.
- Poison Hemlock. This poisonous plant is lower on the scale of deadly poisons than others on this list, but it is included for its historical value. Hemlock was used in Ancient Greece to put prisoners to death. The most famous victim of the poison was Socrates, the father of Western philosophy. The operating chemical in Hemlock is coniine, a neurotoxin whose symptoms include paralysis. Supposedly, Socrates' eyes stayed open as his life slipped from him.
- Old school tricyclic antidepressants As far as prescription drugs go, these suckers are pretty darn toxic. They are associated with a higher rate of death in the event of an overdose relative to the newer nontricyclic antidepressants (e.g. SSRIs such as Zoloft or Prozac) . In this regard, of all the tricyclics, desipramine (aka Norpramin or Pertofrane) is apparently the most 'effective'.
- General anaesthetics Ever been put under? They tell you to start counting down from 10, and you're out cold at 8. If your anesthesiologist is actually a highly deceptive, remarkably agile, incredibly intelligent, and yet stunningly incompetent grizzly bear, then it's likely that your heart stops around 2. Acquisition may be a challenge, but otherwise it's probably just a matter of making sure you push enough to shut your brain (and heart, and lungs) down permanently.
- Any narcotic solvent (diethyl ether, chloroform, benzene, etc.) The American government just had to go and make it confusing, but from a pharmacological standpoint, a narcotic is essentially any substance that in appreciably large quantities produces euphoria, stupor, and/or coma. Up the dose a little bit more, and add death to that list.
- gamma-Hydroxybutyrate (GHB) A big ol' bolus will cause rapid unconsciousness, respiratory depression, and heart failure. Vomiting and convulsions may occur but generally only while you're unconscious, so no biggie. In short, a big mess for whoever cleans you up but a built-in fail-safe (aspirating on your vomit) as far as ending things goes.
- Opioids (heroin, morphine, fentanyl, etc.) The primary purpose of these drugs are to numb pain, which is a good place to start when you're looking to meet the reaper.
- Barbiturates The number one choice of doctors who end their lives.
- Carbon monoxide Puts you to sleep before it knocks you off, is readily available (see: gas ovens, running vehicles in the garage, etc.), and you don't even have to swallow or inject something. There's a reason they make detectors for it.
They are classified according to whether they take effect upon ingestion (stomach poisons), inhalation (fumigants), or upon penetration of the body covering (contact poisons).
I made shells loaded with poisoned flechettes, little ballistic darts, phonograph-needle size. I made them loaded with poisoned shot, with incendiaries.
He also wears gauntlets furnished with explosive mini-rockets. A poison rocket is a small and lethal hollow-tipped explosive. This wrist-rocket is designed to explode in a blast of toxic gas on impact which, when exposed to the air, will combust and produce a deadly gas that will kill everything exposed to it, whether it be plants, animals or humans. The gas lingered in the immediate area for some time, generally killing the target if the rocket's impact did not.
This one was a sub-miniature bomb, roughly the size of a .45-caliber cartridge. You, threw it and it exploded. It was loaded with hardened steel shot, like bird shot, which was coated with poison. Eventually, I replaced that with small pellets of [deleted] If you get hit with an incandescent fragment of it, you go into anaphylactic shock almost instantly. It kills you faster than you can believe I've seen films of tests on monkeys. The knockdown is truly remarkable. Load it into a shell, fire it at someone and his whole central nervous system goes berserk.
He can release a toxic rain cloud that poisons even cyborgs. It can be turned to Razorhail, as its name implies, it was sharp, blade-like hail. Fragments ranged from tiny chips barely an inch across to shards half a foot or more in length. Razorhail chunks were often sharp, large, heavy chunks of ice that pummel, lacerate, and could cause death to those caught out in the storm. While short exposure is survivable, inflicting damage at an ever-increasing rate, rushing out into a Razorhail storm is fatal.
Dennis also wields a thin sword of ice. Like a poisoned icicle, a magical blade formed of the essence of a Glacier. It can cleave iron like snow, and wounds it causes do not bleed, they freeze. It seems to also enhance the user's physical abilities, enabling them to run up walls and actually lift the sword. And can create crystalline strips that can be used as projectiles to slice objects. In his hands, they are lethal, and in combination of his acrobatic and athletic abilities, they are extremely deadly. (a sword designed to not only cut but also to smash, gouge, piece, and saw a persons body). It is a powerful sword with lightning force to attack, when you use this sword you’ll be able to move by your self to defence or attack automaticly.
Most of what I worked with in those cartridges was sodium- cyanide and an anticoagulant. I remember I dipped the flechettes and dried them. There were a couple of exotic cartridges that converted [deleted] into a hand grenade. Some were loaded with HE , [high explosives] and shot to get a frag effect. I developed a small land mine I guess you'd have to call it that—that you could slip under a rug.
His poison grenade was a type of grenade that, when detonated, expelled a type of poison that killed or harmed anyone within its four-meter blast radius. The poison was expelled in a gaseous state. The poison in these grenades are only lethal for a short time, dissipating shortly after the poison is released and becoming harmless so that Dennis can enter freely after all hostiles are dead. Poison grenades can be cooked before throwing. They will cook for 5 seconds before releasing their gas, so make sure to throw them before they detonate in the hands.
Gas Nozzles: Wrist and ankle nozzles in Dennis’s suit allow him to release his tailor-made gas as well as knock-out gas and a vision-obscuring fog. The end is bevelled to create a sharp pointed tip letting the needle easily penetrate the skin. This weapon injects a frozen ball of compressed gas approximately the size of a basketball at 850psi nearly instantly. The effects of this injection will drop many of the world's largest land predators. The effects of the compressed gas not only cause over-inflation during ascent when used underwater, but also freezes all tissues and organs surrounding the point of injection on land or at sea. When used underwater, the injected gas carries the predator to the surface BEFORE blood is released into the water. Thus giving the diver added protection by diverting other potential predators to the surface. A multi-shot gas injection weapon that is devistating to any living creature and will drop some of the largest mammals in a single stab. It is silent when used and deadly to our enemies. No need to take a chance that the enemy can come back to attack you. This remarkable knife makes a gut wound instantly fatal! Just ram it in, up to the shank, and this cutie instantly releases a basketball sized gas bubble!
Force Field: The gloves are capable of generating a powerful force field that can block attacks. While holding his foes in a forcefield, Rome can turn his field into a gas chamber. He can make poisonous bubbles this way. For his coup de grace he can re-mold his forcefield into a lance to pierce and envenom others. He fights challengers, who gets trapped and melted into a toxic acid bubble.
"If he was poisoned, it was by new and very sophisticated materials, and not directly. It was not direct poisoning. either by someone who used a very advanced kind of poison and shook hands with the president, with a poisoned hand, or by someone who kissed him with some substance (on his lips). This way there are poisons that are transferred... There are sophisticated poisons that are passed this way. That is one possibility. Another is by laser beams."
Toxigaunt: Its primary weapons are the laser blasts (a magenta-colored blast that delivered a fast-acting deadly poison) it can fire from both his palms. Rome's gauntlets can also project different smoke effects, such as a smoke screen, poison gas, or a precog numbing gas. His major type of gas is neo-atropine, a substance derived from the belladonna plant. This gas causes drowsiness, unconscious, mydriasis (extreme pupil dilation--resulting in light sensitivity), as well as obscuring visibility and dissolving chemical webbing.
The Toxigaunts can be retracted to appears as a small, innocuous gloves, or expand to armor his arms. The gauntlet allows him to better manage his arsenal.
Venom Swords: Rome has a magenta beam sword in each gauntlet, that extrude from his palm. He is capable of channeling poison through through them.
Tracer - This device helps Poisoner track anything he attaches it to. The tracking range of the tracer is not yet known.
Suit & Ride
- Dennis Rome works wearing a trenchcoat and drives an Merkava Tankbulance, and he sounds just like an important doctor - because that’s exactly what he is. This is a key advantage for him - when he comes running with a black bag and says he’s been called in for a medical emergency, people will usually try to help him.
His tank is fitted with full medical and ambulance capabilities while retaining their armament (but carrying less ammunition than the standard tank). The cabin area has been converted for carrying injured personnel and has had two stretchers and life suport, medical station systems added with a full medical team complement to operate under combat conditions with a Merkava battalion. The vehicle has a rear door to facilitate evacuation under fire, and can provide covering fire.
It is a knife with a detachable blade that can be expelled from the handle by means of a spring-operated mechanism. The blade fits into the hollow handle, locking it in place. The handle contains an interior spring that propels the blade when a button is pressed. The knives are designed to be covert projectile weapons for situations when a firearm is not appropriate.
A nuclear bomb with at least triple the force of the bomb that destroyed Hiroshima in World War II, diagrams show scientists calculating the desired “nuclear explosive yield” in a device they were apparently working on. The diagrams showed a scientific calculation of the expected yield of a nuclear device, with a force of 50 kilotons. It will be significantly stronger than the bombs that were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in Japan during World War II, which were only 15 kilotons powerful.