33 Comments
Posted by laidblack

I don't get it.

Posted by russellmania77

It is thanksgiving

Edited by NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Uh, yes it is?

Posted by Rouflex
Posted by MatteoPG

You are opening a lot of weird nonsense threads.

Posted by Rouflex

@matteopg said:

You are opening a lot of weird nonsense threads.

Examples?

Edited by NorrinBoltagonPrime21
Posted by DoomGuy

Well. There's a lot of food on that oven being cooked and football is coming on in a little over an hour... So... Yes it is Thanksgiving.

Posted by MatteoPG

@rouflex said:

@matteopg said:

You are opening a lot of weird nonsense threads.

Examples?

The one entitled "I posted three times". Those were just three posts in a row, what's the deal with that?

Also, even if I could have asked directly, that was an indirect question: what is this thread about?

Edited by Rouflex
Posted by Rouflex

@matteopg said:

@rouflex said:

@matteopg said:

You are opening a lot of weird nonsense threads.

Examples?

The one entitled "I posted three times". Those were just three posts in a row, what's the deal with that?

Also, even if I could have asked directly, that was an indirect question: what is this thread about?

Three time in a row wasnt nonsense you are.

Today is not Thanksgiving

Posted by MatteoPG

@rouflex: oh, so you're trolling. You should have said earlier. Thank you :)

Posted by Rouflex

@matteopg said:

@rouflex: oh, so you're trolling. You should have said earlier. Thank you :)

You doesnt make sense. I'm having a ''good time'' but my thread is serious.

Posted by DoomGuy

@rouflex said:

@matteopg said:

@rouflex: oh, so you're trolling. You should have said earlier. Thank you :)

You doesnt make sense. I'm having a ''good time'' but my thread is serious.

Well. At least explain yourself on why you say today is not Thanksgiving.

Posted by Rouflex

@doomguy said:

@rouflex said:

@matteopg said:

@rouflex: oh, so you're trolling. You should have said earlier. Thank you :)

You doesnt make sense. I'm having a ''good time'' but my thread is serious.

Well. At least explain yourself on why you say today is not Thanksgiving.

Its obvious so i dont need to give explainations o_O...

Posted by MatteoPG

@rouflex said:

@doomguy said:

@rouflex said:

@matteopg said:

@rouflex: oh, so you're trolling. You should have said earlier. Thank you :)

You doesnt make sense. I'm having a ''good time'' but my thread is serious.

Well. At least explain yourself on why you say today is not Thanksgiving.

Its obvious so i dont need to give explainations o_O...

See what I mean? Trolling.

Posted by knightofthechronicle

So, are you Canadian or something, since they celebrate Thanksgiving on a different day? Today is Thanksgiving.

Online
Edited by Rouflex
Posted by hart7668

If I were in Russia, I wouldn't be celebrating Thanksgiving. Actually, there a number of countries that don't celebrate Thanksgiving. In Canada, they already celebrated it on the second Monday of October.

Point is, somewhere in the world, it is NOT Thanksgiving.

But, I'm in 'merica. So for me, it is.

Edited by Rouflex

Point is, somewhere in the world, it is NOT Thanksgiving.

@hart7668

No, my point is everywhere else its not Thanksgiving.

Thanks for reading.

Posted by Thitiki

@matteopg said:

You are opening a lot of weird nonsense threads.

Posted by Rouflex

@thitiki:

Like it or not its not a nonsensed thread.

Edited by Thitiki

@rouflex: You post a lot of unnecessary threads. This one may not be I don't really care but most of what you post in off-topic is just plain out useless.

Posted by Rouflex

@thitiki:

First of all Off-topic is unnecesary, second of all i dont have unnecessary topics for Off-Topic

Now i know you are jumping on a occasion to bash me but calm your Troll(You think i forgot you lol?)down.

Take care

Posted by Thitiki

@rouflex: Definitely not a troll and yea when you post stuff like 3 posts in a row is pretty unnecessary. You may not think it is but yea your "blog" posts half the time are just idiotic.

Edited by joshmightbe

Sure it is today the descendants of pilgrims celebrate the worst mistake Native Americans ever made. They should have let those f**kers starve.

Posted by Rouflex

@thitiki:

Ok i'm waiting for examples.

Posted by PeppeyHare

You have a strange sense of humor

Edited by Thitiki

@rouflex: I already said your 3 posts in a row thread. I'm not going to argue though it's Thanksgiving Day I have better things to do.

Posted by MatteoPG

@rouflex: well, now it's clear. Was that so hard?

Edited by Zokergeist

@rouflex:

Are you a troll? Because I am.

*trollfist*

Posted by AllStarSuperman

@matteopg said:

You are opening a lot of weird nonsense threads.

he's just trying to up his post count...

Edited by Rouflex

@thitiki said:

@rouflex: I already said your 3 posts in a row thread. I'm not going to argue though it's Thanksgiving Day I have better things to do.

You are wrong. End of story.

@allstarsuperman said:

@matteopg said:

You are opening a lot of weird nonsense threads.

he's just trying to up his post count...

This is off-topic, not the reason.

@yokergeist said:

@rouflex:

Are you a troll? Because I am.

*trollfist*

I dont like ''troll''fisting...

@matteopg said:

@rouflex: well, now it's clear. Was that so hard?

Yes that was clearly the point,not that hard to get(Without me telling).