Name: Mackenzie Sullivan
Date of birth: December 25
Place of birth: Boston, Massachusetts
Nationality: American, Irish
Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 119 lbs
Eye color: Purple
Hair color: Red (naturally), ranges from blonde to black for missions.
Occupation: Master spy/assassin
Family: Father (Gregory Sullivan - 53), Mother (Grace Sullivan - 51), Brothers (Casey - 28, Tristan - 26, Killian - 24)
Identity: Private to the point of any searches for her name turning up no results and the IP address of the terminal being logged and investigated by the State Department.
Marital Status: Single
Personality: Playful if you catch her in the right mood, cautious with dispersal of information, borderline paranoid about people recognizing her. She has a quiet confidence about herself and is extremely slow to trust. She's always been on the outside of things, a loose canon, a rebel. She stays to the shadows and tends to mostly keep to herself. Once she's let you in (which is a monumental feat) you're good forever and she will give anything to protect you.
Mac has no compunctions about using sexuality or gender as a weapon. One of her favored tactics is to take the trope that females are weak and helpless and exploit that in order to flip it on its head. She's always planning something and always gathering information. Her mind never rests.
Powers-related: She has only slightly above normal human durability, so egregious injuries will still harm her. Enhanced senses allow her to easily track things, but they can also be taken advantage of.
Mental/Emotions-related: Mac doesn't really open up emotionally to anybody and in most cases if she appears to, it's a facade. However if she does open up to you, she's relatively easy to hurt. Of course the risk of that is that she'll come after you with a vengeance.
Strengths: An incredibly innovative fighting style that mixes limited precognition with a vast array of combat techniques.
POWERS, ABILITIES AND EQUIPMENT
- Limited precognition: As part of her mutation, Mac is able to see limited bursts into the future, ranging no more than ten minutes and for a duration that is usually no longer than 5-10 seconds. These visions are able to be controlled to a degree and through years of discipline and combat testing, she's managed to integrate them into her fighting style, allowing her to occasionally glance her opponent's next move.
- Photographic reflexes: Once Mac has seen a move or skill performed, she can perform it again just as well herself. The only thing that limits this ability are her own physical limitations.
- Enhanced stats: Enhanced hearing - With a finely attuned auditory sense, Mac is able to pick up on sounds from up to several hundred yards away as if they were standing next to her and talking clearly in her ear. This ability varies due to circumstances, as do they all. Enhanced sense of smell - Able to memorize and pick up scents clearly and individually within a crowded room and in the midst of other stimuli, this makes Mac an incredible tracker.
- Adaptability: Due to a quick mind and years of training, Mac has spot on instincts and an uncanny ability to adapt to any situation that she's put in and improvise off the cuff.
- Weapons expert/adept: Over the course of time, she was trained to proficient/adept skill on many weapons. Her weapons of choice are throwing knives, bow and arrow, and a high-tech gun with a multitude of different ammo.
- (Urban) Camouflage: Tying in with her subterfuge skills, she has become incredibly skilled with disguises (including but not limited to wigs, contacts and accents) and effortlessly blending into a crowd.
- Unarmed combat/martial arts:Proficient in Krav Maga, Judo, Tae Kwan Do and skilled with holds and grapples as well as Special Forces training, Mackenzie has managed to blend her precognition with her formidable hand to hand combat training to develop her entirely own style, unpredictable and unknown to all but her.
- Tech Savvy: Among her natural skill set is the ability to quickly pick up something that she's put her mind to. With a natural affinity for technology, Mackenzie has found ample jobs and missions on which to test these skills. Her specialties lay with hacking, something which is second nature to her, and with designing weapons and security systems. Two of the weapons that she carries are of her own creation and engineering. To her, code is viewed simply as another language that she excels at and luckily for her, nothing is beyond her imagination.
Kiss of Death - Two wrist mounts that vary in size (anything as innocuous as a bracelet to something as heavy as a wrist gauntlet, this weapon was designed specifically by Mackenzie for herself. It has various abilities and functions, chief among them the ability to read somebody's bio signature and store it in a database and read that same signature and stun them accordingly to their own biology. Stun can impact from anything as light as static electricity to something strong enough to give you abnormal heart rate, as well as a heart attack.
Bow and arrows - A state of the art bow, this is used in lieu of a sniper rifle in occasions that call for range. Designed by Mac with a targeting system that was built to perfectly compliment her own keen abilities, this is one of the deadliest weapons she owns. It is accompanied by a plethora of arrows with various designations.
Throwing knives - A set of perfectly waited carbon fiber throwing knives which are usually hidden in various spots on her person and on her in at least one location at all times. Using her enhanced vision capabilities and enhanced senses, she's one of the worlds deadliest marksmen.
Kawasaki ZX-14R - The fastest production bike in the world (not yet released), this bike has been modified so much that it's not likely the manufacturer's would recognize it as such. With a built in weapons and tracking system as well as amplified speed and stealth systems, this bike was disassembled and rebuilt by hand. It's the closest thing to a child that she has.
Weapons cache and hidden bases - A tumultuous mix of assassin, spy and very angry former government agent, Mac has numerous well-shielded hideouts throughout the world. Notable locations include Boston, Los Angeles, Venice, Paris, Rome, Ireland and Santorini.