I wish their was a Superman TAS related variant cover
Red_Robin212's forum posts
1. WAY too much forced comedy, it's like every other word out of RDJ's mouth was some sarcastic remark or quip, I like RDJ because of his humor but it made this feel like more of a comedy than a superhero movie.
2. Tony's ridiculous flipping around like Spider-Man in the room to catch his break away armor which leads to the next point...
3. TOO MUCH USE OF THAT STUPID SUIT!!! I know it's the focus point of the movie, he has a brand new shiny suit, but come on! We get it, it flies at him fast and he hast to jump and react to it, but seeing that four times in one movie gets old, same thing with the "Oh, Tony's not in the suit, he's controlling it from a far." gag they used three times.
4. The TRUE villain's plan was pretty vague, why exactly did he want to kill the president? And him as a villain entirely was pretty boring.
5. Pepper was just as useless as always except for the end when she becomes ''Super Pepper" because we all know she didn't /really/ fall to her death, that would be too unpredictable.
Overall, it was very disappointing
I had the same issues and THEN add the twist on top of that
- Tony Hardly in the suit
- Tony not having ANY defence system on his house, After he just threatened a "terrorist leader" on TV
- The suits being weak as toilet paper when in other movies they've been known to take heavy damage
- Killian breathing fire only once, I thought a cool power like that would be used more
To Me (99% of you out there will disagree and I know that)
I hated IM3 that much, That being said IM3 was still better than stuff like Steel and Transformers 1-3.
As bad as I found IM3 their were some good bits.
If people love IM3 I don't care
(And I didn't mind IM2, It's ending was rushed but I enjoyed it)