I think they could put a bit more effort on her clothing texture, alternate head looks awesome!
Rafa Lee's forum posts
I really hope Ms. Marvel goes well as that would open doors many others outsider heroes.
I'm curious about Black Widow looks good on the preview.
@GManFromHeck I'm reading comics for over 20 years by now and i kinda enjoying what Brian Azzarello is doing with her, i think it's to have some diferent stuff from time to time and this also make me move from book to book following what looks nice to read by the time.
Well let the fight begin!
5 points will be consider here: Storytelling - Expressions - Body Language - Background - Overall look.
- Storytelling: 5 stars Vs 5 stars - both are great, very complex but also easy to understand, it's a draw!
- Expressions: 5 stars Vs 4 stars - Jim needs a better variety of expressions, hes faces looks almost always the same. Ivan gets this one!
- Body Language: 4 stars Vs 4 stars - both are very good, but not amazing, as many times they fight moves don't make much sense and it gets a lot of repetition over the years, always drawing the same pose at similar moments.
- Background: 5 stars Vs 4 stars - I think Ivan does less BG than Jim, but many time this is better as Jim sometimes put so many things inside a pane that makes it a little bit over.
- Overall Look: 5 stars Vs 5 stars - Well this is more like taste, and to me they are both amazing and i love to see them on any action book.
So to me even i like both the same it seems like Ivan wins 2 Vs 0 and 3 draws, what makes Ivan better than Jim!