X-Men Institute #1: Welcome to School! (X-Men Fan Fic) Part 1

Title: X-Men Institute #1: Welcome to School! Part 2

Author: Rabbitearsblog

Universe: X-Men

Rating: T - some sexual talk!

Summary: It's the X-Men's first day of school and even on the first day, they are having good and bad times dealing with the students! 

Notes: This is my first story that is apart of my new "X-Men Institute" series and this is a comedy series on the X-Men universe!  Since this is the first time I'm writing a parody /sitcom series, some of the characters in this story might seem a bit out of character, but I will try to get better at writing parody/sitcom stories, so please be gentle with the criticisms!
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

Chapter 1: Welcome to the Institute

 

LOCATION: XAVIER INSTITUTE AT SAN FRANCISO…YOU KNOW WHAT, SCRATCH THAT…WESTCHESTER LIKE IT’S ALWAYS LOCATED AT.

 

It was a bright and sunny day at Westchester and located in the middle of Westchester is a prestigious school that is run by none other than Professor Charles Xavier.   But, this is no ordinary school as you are about to see, for this is a school that is strictly for mutants.   Yeah, we know what you are thinking…how is it possible that mutants can actually exist?   Well, this is a superhero universe after all, so it doesn’t really matter if people, who have supernatural powers really exist, now do it?   So allow us to present you to the world of the X-Men!

 

In the Xavier Institute, not only are there strictly mutants in this school, but you got the legendary, the most kick-butt mutants fighters ever known to human kind…THE X-MEN…teaching kids!

 

Professor Charles Xavier, who is the headmaster of this institute, runs the school as humanely as possible, teaching young mutants how to control their powers while teaching them about the importance of peace between mutants and human kind.   Charles Xavier usually roams through the halls of the Institute, inspecting to see if everything is in order and seeing if any of the students tried to jump out of the window to fly out of classes.   Of course, Professor Charles Xavier is not the only staff member at this wondrous school for mutants.   There happens to be a group of X-Men who are known as the “first generation” X-Men, which consists of five mutants.

 

“Hello Professor!” This is Scott Summers, codename CYCLOPS and he is the leader of the X-Men and is able to shoot lasers out of his eyes.   Also, known to some as the big serious guy who doesn’t seem to smile, which always seem so stuck up and…okay I’m getting ahead of myself here. Anyways…

 

“Greetings Scott.   It is nice to see you up and about,” Said Professor Xavier.

 

“Hey Professor!” This is Robert “Bobby” Drake, codename ICEMAN who is apart of the original X-Men and your average party-hardy guy!

 

“Hello Bobby! So, how is everything going on in the institute?” asked Professor Xavier.

 

“Well Professor, the students are behaving well, Hank, Jean Grey and Warren is all doing well in teaching their courses and no one has tried to blow up the science lab on the first day of school,” reported Scott.

 

“Seriously? Not even half of the science lab? I’m impressed,” said Bobby.

 

“Yeah, unless they are thinking about blowing up the science lab at night.   Hank will definitely have a fit if that happens,” said Scott.

 

“Well, I am glad that everything is in order.   There are many new students coming in from all around the world, so it would be a pleasure if you two would greet them at their arrival,” said Professor Xavier.

 

“Aw man! How am I supposed to set up my beach party with the babes when I had to deal with the students all day?” thought Bobby to himself.

 

“You can have your beach party once the students are out of range, Robert,” said Professor Xavier and he went away down the hallway.

 

“Did he just read my innermost thoughts about beach parties and babes and threw it in my face?” asked Bobby.

 

“Yep. Telepaths are freaky that way,” said Scott.

 

“I heard that,” said a friendly voice that made Scott’s heart rise.

 

Meet Jean Grey, codename…JEAN GREY or MARVEL GIRL or whatever she’s going by nowadays.   She’s a telepath who’s as powerful as Professor Xavier and she is the love of Scott’s life, the center of his universe, the one she gets in bed…already, this narrator’s shutting up now.

 

The narrator shuts up now.

 

“Oh hi, Jeannie! Don’t mind Scott here, he says a lot of crazy stuff,” says Bobby smirking.

 

“Hey! That’s not fair Bobby!” protested Scott.

 

“I know. Besides, there are other things that telepaths can do that are not “freaky,” said Jean Grey.

 

“Like what?” asked Scott and Bobby.

 

“Oh, potentially make the world a better place by convincing people that violence is never the way and mind controlling the enemies by making them dance to the tune of “Baby, One More Time,” said Jean Grey.

 

“That last statement about our enemies dancing to Britney Spears’ first hit song is one image that might be seared in my brain for eons to come,” said Bobby sticking out his tongue in disgust.

 

Suddenly, the bell rings, signaling the students and the teachers to go their classes.

 

“Oh! I got to get to my ethics class before the students start destroying the classroom! See you two later!” said Jean Grey.

 

“See ya Jean!” said Scott and Bobby.

 

And the three heroes of the mutant population take on their biggest challenge yet…school!

 

Chapter 2: Let the teaching begin!

 

In the science lab of the institute, there is a class going on where the students are learning about the mutant anatomy (although they might lose their lunches afterwards).   The class is being taught by Dr. Henry “Hank” McCoy, codename BEAST, who is not only the most intelligent member of the X-Men, but he is also a blue furred…beast who uses his beast abilities to take down the bad guys!  

 

“Alright everyone!   Today’s lesson is in mutant anatomy and we are going to discuss the digestive system of the body. Phase one is the chewing process where the food is grinded by the teeth and then is lubricated by the saliva and then the food is pushed through the tongue which goes into the pharynx.   The food is then swallowed and squeezed through the esophagus into the stomach where a mechanical and chemical digestion begins which creates a soup like fluid that is freed into the small intestine and…

 

Hank then starts hearing some retching noises in the classroom as the students’ stomachs seem to be upsetting them at this moment.

 

“Well, so much for learning about the digestive system,” said Hank to himself.

 

Outside of the Institute in the fields, there is another class going on, which happens to be a class that teaches the students who have flying abilities to fly more appropriately. This class is being taught by Warren Worthington III, codename ANGEL or ARCHANGEL, whichever one you want to choose and he seems to have his hands full in teaching the new students about how to fly properly.

 

“Okay everyone! Today’s lesson in flying is to stay afloat in the air.   It may be hard for some of you to stay hovered above the air since this might be your first time flying.   So, I’ll show you a brief example of staying afloat in the air while flying.”

 

Warren then takes off into the air and then starts flying around the sky like a professional and then he briefly stays hovered in the air and then flies back down to the ground.

 

“Okay, now it’s your turn!” said Warren.

 

A mutant student then started running off towards the field and when he reached the cliff and jumped off, he briefly stayed hovered in the air, until…

 

“AAAAHHHHH!!!” screamed the student as he happened to fall into the lake below the cliff.

 

“OOOHHH!!!” exclaimed all the other students.

 

Warren looked uncomfortably down at the student and said, “Um, maybe we’ll try again tomorrow, only this time, not so near the cliff where there could be casualties that pop up that would not only possibly cause injuries to the students, but could destroy my teaching career.”

 

In another classroom in the institute, an ethics class is being held and is being taught by Jean Grey, who seems to be the right candidate for this sort of thing.

 

“Now everyone! You will not only learn about how to harness your powers at this institute, but you will also learn about how important it is to maintain your sense of morality during battles and during life.”

 

While Jean Grey was talking, the male students were taking notice of how lovely looking Jean Grey’s body was, until…

 

“And for those of you who think that I am the hottest teacher alive and wonder whether or not I have a boyfriend, I actually do.” Jean Grey said smirking at the students.

 

The students then look at Jean Grey in surprise and then Jean Grey states, “And you’re probably wondering how I knew that.   Well, I’m a telepath, so I can actually read people’s minds, which means that you better be careful about the thoughts you are thinking because I might pick it up.”

 

So the students were actually paying attention to Jean Grey in the ethics class, since they don’t want their most secret thoughts being exposed for the entire world to see!

 

In the next classroom, Scott Summers is busy teaching students about leadership skills.   Yes, Scott actually teaches students, but so does every other X-Men member in this school.

 

“Okay students.   I’m going to teach you about the importance of leadership in both battle and in real life.   Some of you will have to face dangers in your lives that would involve you leading your teammates or your friends to safety or to the right direction.   Since I have many experiences in being a team leader, I will be able to give a few pointers about how leadership works in each situation,” said Cyclops.

 

“Hey! Mr. Summers? Is it true that when you’re a leader of a group, you have to act all stiff and boring because people can’t take you seriously if you don’t?” asked a student.

 

“Uh huh…” said the students all smirking at Scott.

 

“Well, no you don’t have to act all “stiff and boring” just because everyone in the school keeps telling you that, despite the fact that it’s not true and…”

 

Then the students started looking at Scott like something was wrong with him and Scott cleared his throat and said, “Ahem. Not that any of that has anything to do with me whatsoever. Now, next question…”

 

In another classroom in the Institute, Bobby Drake is teaching the students about United States law.

 

“Alright everybody! I will be teaching law in the United States and today’s lesson is in the federal law.   The federal law started with the Constitution which allows Congress the power to pass statutes for limited purposes such as regulating interstate commerce.   Almost all of the statutes have been codified in the United States Code.   Any questions?”

 

A student raised his hand, “Shoot,” said Bobby.

 

“You teach law?” asked the student, while the other students giggled.

 

“Yep, I teach law and just because I say “dude” occasionally or have a thing for staying out partying doesn’t mean that I’m not smart enough to teach law to a roomful of teens. Alright! Whose next?” asked Bobby.

 

The bell rings again and all the teachers and students start filing out of the classrooms.   The original five X-Men all came together and starting chatting away like they were buddies. Okay, so they have been friends for a long time, but you get the point.

 

“So, how were you guys’ first day of class?” asked Jean Grey.

 

“Great, if you left off the fact that I had to end up mopping up all the vomit in the classroom because the students were getting queasy talking about the digestive system in the mutant body,” said Hank.

 

“Ewwww…” said Jean Grey, Scott, Warren and Bobby uncomfortably.

 

“Well, I had a great class too, if you don’t include the incident where a student fell into the lake while we had flying lessons.   Yeah, the student was okay and had no injuries, but it was still a disaster,” said Warren.

 

“Well, at least you didn’t have the students suspecting that you are “stiff and boring” just because you’re the leader of the X-Men.   I mean am I really that “stiff and boring” to you?” asked Scott.

 

“Yep.” Said Jean Grey, Bobby, Warren and Hank.

 

“Gee, thanks for the comfort guys,” said Scott sarcastically.

 

“Aw, we’re just teasing you Scott,” said Jean Grey smiling and then continued, “By the way, I just avoided getting hit on by a dozen male students by scaring them off with my telepathic abilities.”

 

“Did you tell them that you have a boyfriend already?” asked Scott.

 

“Most indefinitely, sweetheart,” said Jean Grey seductively.

 

“Well, I got a story to tell you guys.   I had an awesome time in teaching class, but the students seriously thought that it was seriously weird that I was teaching law,” said Bobby.

 

The other X-Men gasped.   “You teach law, Bobby?”

 

“Alright, don’t you guys start,” said Bobby glumly.

 

Suddenly, a strange music started playing in the background.   Why, you ask?   I don’t know myself, but we’ll find out.

 

“What the heck? Who’s playing “Jungle Boogie” in the hallways?” asked Bobby.

 

“I don’t know and why are they even playing it?” Scott said stumped.

 

Suddenly, five mysterious figures were walking down the hallway towards the original five X-Men.

 

11 Comments
11 Comments
Posted by The Poet

@Rabbitearsblog: guess what? I didn't accidentally delete this chapter after reading it this time :P

Cool, enertainging chapter (a little long, but still good)

Moderator
Posted by Rabbitearsblog
@The Poet said:

@Rabbitearsblog: guess what? I didn't accidentally delete this chapter after reading it this time :P

Cool, enertainging chapter (a little long, but still good)

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Posted by papad1992

U got Iceman's character down, that's for sure!!

Posted by Rabbitearsblog
@papad1992 said:

U got Iceman's character down, that's for sure!!

Thanks! I was scared that I wouldn't get anyone's character down, but it's great to know that I wrote Iceman right! :D
Posted by papad1992

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@papad1992 said:

U got Iceman's character down, that's for sure!!

Thanks! I was scared that I wouldn't get anyone's character down, but it's great to know that I wrote Iceman right! :D

Well u can't go wrong writing an outspoken comic relief "cool dude"!! :P

Posted by Rabbitearsblog
@papad1992 said:

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@papad1992 said:

U got Iceman's character down, that's for sure!!

Thanks! I was scared that I wouldn't get anyone's character down, but it's great to know that I wrote Iceman right! :D

Well u can't go wrong writing an outspoken comic relief "cool dude"!! :P

Yep!
Posted by xxYoungFatexx

This was a fun story to read. It definitely had a conversational writing style. However, as someone who tends to read fan fictions on word documents, the amount of space between these sentences were somewhat painful. I recommend getting rid of a space. Now, somethings I liked, where the interactions among characters. On the other hand, some dialogue were fragments, and I do not know if you meant it to be intentional.

My edit (In bold) - Chapter One only:

LOCATION: XAVIER INSTITUTE AT SAN FRANCISO…YOU KNOW WHAT, SCRATCH THAT…WESTCHESTER LIKE IT’S ALWAYS LOCATED AT.

It was a bright and sunny day at Westchester and located in the middle of Westchester is a prestigious school that is run by none other than Professor Charles Xavier. But, this is no ordinary school as you are about to see, for this is a school that is strictly for mutants. Yeah, we know what you are thinking…how is it possible that mutants can actually exist? Well, this is a superhero universe after all, so it doesn’t really matter if people, who have supernatural powers really exist, now do it? So allow us to present you to the world of the X-Men!

In the Xavier Institute, not only are there strictly mutants in this school, but you got the legendary, the most kick-butt mutants fighters ever known to human kind…THE X-MEN…teaching kids!

Professor Charles Xavier, who is the headmaster of this institute, runs the school as humanely as possible, teaching young mutants how to control their powers while teaching them about the importance of peace between mutants and human kind. Charles Xavier usually roams through the halls of the Institute, inspecting to see if everything is in order and seeing if any of the students tried to jump out of the window to fly out of classes. Of course, Professor Charles Xavier is not the only staff member at this wondrous school for mutants. There happens to be a group of X-Men who are known as the “first generation” X-Men, which consists of five mutants.

“Hello Professor!” This is Scott Summers, codename CYCLOPS and he is the leader of the X-Men and is able to shoot lasers out of his eyes. Also, known to some as the big serious guy who doesn’t seem to smile, which always seem so stuck up and…okay I’m getting ahead of myself here. Anyways…

“Greetings Scott. It is nice to see you up and about,” Said Professor Xavier.

“Hey Professor!” This is Robert “Bobby” Drake, codename ICEMAN who is apart (Should be a part) of the original X-Men and your average party-hardy guy!

“Hello Bobby! So, how is everything going on in the institute?” asked Professor Xavier.

“Well Professor, the students are behaving well, Hank, Jean Grey and Warren is all doing well in teaching their courses and no one has tried to blow up the science lab on the first day of school,” reported Scott.

“Seriously? Not even half of the science lab? I’m impressed,” said Bobby.

“Yeah, unless they are thinking about blowing up the science lab at night. (Fragment) Hank will definitely have a fit if that happens,” said Scott.

“Well, I am glad that everything is in order. There are many new students coming in from all around the world, so it would be a pleasure if you two would greet them at their arrival,” said Professor Xavier.

“Aw man! How am I supposed to set up my beach party with the babes when I had to deal with the students all day?” thought Bobby to himself.

“You can have your beach party once the students are out of range, Robert,” said Professor Xavier and he went away down the hallway.

“Did he just read my innermost thoughts about beach parties and babes and threw it in my face?” asked Bobby.

“Yep, Telepaths are freaky that way,” said Scott.

“I heard that,” said a friendly voice that made Scott’s heart rise.

Meet Jean Grey, codename…JEAN GREY or MARVEL GIRL or whatever she’s going by nowadays. She is a telepath who is as powerful as Professor Xavier is, and she is the love of Scott’s life, the center of his universe, the one she gets in bed ( I just think it would be better like this: she is, she is the center of his universe, the one he gets in bed with. This continues the secondary flow of she is love of his life, the center of his universe, and the one he gets in bed with.)…already, this narrator’s shutting up now.

The narrator shuts up now.

“Oh hi, Jeannie! (Fragment) Don’t mind Scott here, he says a lot of crazy stuff,” says Bobby smirking.

“Hey! That’s not fair Bobby!” protested Scott.

“I know. Besides, there are other things that telepaths can do that are not “freaky,” said Jean Grey.

“Like what?” asked Scott and Bobby.

“Oh, potentially make the world a better place by convincing people that violence is never the way and mind controlling the enemies by making them dance to the tune of “Baby, One More Time,” said Jean Grey.

“That last statement about our enemies dancing to Britney Spears’ first hit song is one image that might be seared in my brain for eons to come,” said Bobby sticking out his tongue in disgust.

Suddenly, the bell rings, signaling the students and the teachers to go their classes.

“Oh! I got to get to my ethics class before the students start destroying the classroom! See you two later!” said Jean Grey.

“See ya Jean!” said Scott and Bobby.

And the three heroes of the mutant population take on their biggest challenge yet…school!

Posted by Rabbitearsblog
@xxYoungFatexx said:

This was a fun story to read. It definitely had a conversational writing style. However, as someone who tends to read fan fictions on word documents, the amount of space between these sentences were somewhat painful. I recommend getting rid of a space. Now, somethings I liked, where the interactions among characters. On the other hand, some dialogue were fragments, and I do not know if you meant it to be intentional.

My edit (In bold) - Chapter One only:

LOCATION: XAVIER INSTITUTE AT SAN FRANCISO…YOU KNOW WHAT, SCRATCH THAT…WESTCHESTER LIKE IT’S ALWAYS LOCATED AT.

It was a bright and sunny day at Westchester and located in the middle of Westchester is a prestigious school that is run by none other than Professor Charles Xavier. But, this is no ordinary school as you are about to see, for this is a school that is strictly for mutants. Yeah, we know what you are thinking…how is it possible that mutants can actually exist? Well, this is a superhero universe after all, so it doesn’t really matter if people, who have supernatural powers really exist, now do it? So allow us to present you to the world of the X-Men!

In the Xavier Institute, not only are there strictly mutants in this school, but you got the legendary, the most kick-butt mutants fighters ever known to human kind…THE X-MEN…teaching kids!

Professor Charles Xavier, who is the headmaster of this institute, runs the school as humanely as possible, teaching young mutants how to control their powers while teaching them about the importance of peace between mutants and human kind. Charles Xavier usually roams through the halls of the Institute, inspecting to see if everything is in order and seeing if any of the students tried to jump out of the window to fly out of classes. Of course, Professor Charles Xavier is not the only staff member at this wondrous school for mutants. There happens to be a group of X-Men who are known as the “first generation” X-Men, which consists of five mutants.

“Hello Professor!” This is Scott Summers, codename CYCLOPS and he is the leader of the X-Men and is able to shoot lasers out of his eyes. Also, known to some as the big serious guy who doesn’t seem to smile, which always seem so stuck up and…okay I’m getting ahead of myself here. Anyways…

“Greetings Scott. It is nice to see you up and about,” Said Professor Xavier.

“Hey Professor!” This is Robert “Bobby” Drake, codename ICEMAN who is apart (Should be a part) of the original X-Men and your average party-hardy guy!

“Hello Bobby! So, how is everything going on in the institute?” asked Professor Xavier.

“Well Professor, the students are behaving well, Hank, Jean Grey and Warren is all doing well in teaching their courses and no one has tried to blow up the science lab on the first day of school,” reported Scott.

“Seriously? Not even half of the science lab? I’m impressed,” said Bobby.

“Yeah, unless they are thinking about blowing up the science lab at night. (Fragment) Hank will definitely have a fit if that happens,” said Scott.

“Well, I am glad that everything is in order. There are many new students coming in from all around the world, so it would be a pleasure if you two would greet them at their arrival,” said Professor Xavier.

“Aw man! How am I supposed to set up my beach party with the babes when I had to deal with the students all day?” thought Bobby to himself.

“You can have your beach party once the students are out of range, Robert,” said Professor Xavier and he went away down the hallway.

“Did he just read my innermost thoughts about beach parties and babes and threw it in my face?” asked Bobby.

“Yep, Telepaths are freaky that way,” said Scott.

“I heard that,” said a friendly voice that made Scott’s heart rise.

Meet Jean Grey, codename…JEAN GREY or MARVEL GIRL or whatever she’s going by nowadays. She is a telepath who is as powerful as Professor Xavier is, and she is the love of Scott’s life, the center of his universe, the one she gets in bed ( I just think it would be better like this: she is, she is the center of his universe, the one he gets in bed with. This continues the secondary flow of she is love of his life, the center of his universe, and the one he gets in bed with.)…already, this narrator’s shutting up now.

The narrator shuts up now.

“Oh hi, Jeannie! (Fragment) Don’t mind Scott here, he says a lot of crazy stuff,” says Bobby smirking.

“Hey! That’s not fair Bobby!” protested Scott.

“I know. Besides, there are other things that telepaths can do that are not “freaky,” said Jean Grey.

“Like what?” asked Scott and Bobby.

“Oh, potentially make the world a better place by convincing people that violence is never the way and mind controlling the enemies by making them dance to the tune of “Baby, One More Time,” said Jean Grey.

“That last statement about our enemies dancing to Britney Spears’ first hit song is one image that might be seared in my brain for eons to come,” said Bobby sticking out his tongue in disgust.

Suddenly, the bell rings, signaling the students and the teachers to go their classes.

“Oh! I got to get to my ethics class before the students start destroying the classroom! See you two later!” said Jean Grey.

“See ya Jean!” said Scott and Bobby.

And the three heroes of the mutant population take on their biggest challenge yet…school!

Thanks! I'll make these changes!
Posted by Rabbitearsblog

This is my revision on the first chapter:

LOCATION: XAVIER INSTITUTE AT SAN FRANCISO…YOU KNOW WHAT, SCRATCH THAT…WESTCHESTER LIKE IT’S ALWAYS LOCATED AT.

 
It was a bright and sunny day at Westchester and located in the middle of Westchester is a prestigious school that is ran by none other than Professor Charles Xavier. But, this is no ordinary school as you are about to see, for this is a school that is strictly for mutants. Yeah, we know what you are thinking…how is it possible that mutants can actually exist? Well, this is a superhero universe after all, so it doesn’t really matter if people, who have supernatural powers really exist, now do it? So allow us to present you to the world of the X-Men!

In the Xavier Institute, not only are there strictly mutants in this school, but you got the legendary, the most kick-butt mutants fighters ever known to human kind…THE X-MEN…teaching kids!

Professor Charles Xavier, who is the headmaster of this institute, runs the school as humanely as possible, teaching young mutants how to control their powers while teaching them about the importance of peace between mutants and human kind. Charles Xavier usually roams through the halls of the Institute, inspecting to see if everything is in order and seeing if any of the students tried to jump out of the window to fly out of classes. Of course, Professor Charles Xavier is not the only staff member at this wondrous school for mutants. There happens to be a group of X-Men known as the “first generation” X-Men, which consists of five mutants.

“Hello Professor!” This is Scott Summers, codename CYCLOPS and he is the leader of the X-Men and is able to shoot lasers out of his eyes. Also, known to some as the big serious guy who doesn’t seem to smile, which always seem so stuck up and…okay I’m getting ahead of myself here.

“Greetings Scott.  It is nice to see you,” said Professor Xavier.

“Hey Professor!” This is Robert “Bobby” Drake, codename ICEMAN who is a part of the original X-Men and your average party-hardy guy!

“Hello Bobby! So, how is everything going on in the institute?” asked Professor Xavier.

“Well Professor, the students are behaving well, Hank, Jean Grey and Warren is all doing well in teaching their courses and no one has tried to blow up the science lab on the first day of school,” reported Scott.

“Seriously? Not even half of the science lab? I’m impressed,” said Bobby.

“Yeah, unless they are thinking about blowing up the science lab at night. Hank will definitely have a fit if that happens,” said Scott.

“Well, I am glad that everything is in order. There are many new students coming in from all around the world, so it would be a pleasure if you two would greet them at their arrival,” said Professor Xavier.

“Aw man! How am I supposed to set up my beach party with the babes when I had to deal with the students all day?” thought Bobby to himself.

“You can have your beach party once the students are out of range, Robert,” said Professor Xavier and he went away down the hallway.

“Did he just read my innermost thoughts about beach parties and babes and threw it in my face?” asked Bobby.

“Yep, Telepaths are freaky that way,” said Scott.

“I heard that,” said a friendly voice that made Scott’s heart rise.

Meet Jean Grey, codename…JEAN GREY or MARVEL GIRL or whatever she’s going by nowadays. She is the center of his universe, the one he gets in bed with …already, this narrator’s shutting up now.

“Oh!  Hi Jeannie!  Don’t mind Scott here, he says a lot of crazy stuff,” says Bobby smirking.

“Hey! That’s not fair Bobby!” protested Scott.

“I know. Besides, there are other things that telepaths can do that are not “freaky,” said Jean Grey.

“Like what?” asked Scott and Bobby.

“Oh, potentially make the world a better place by convincing people that violence is never the way and mind controlling the enemies by making them dance to the tune of “Baby, One More Time,” said Jean Grey.

“That last statement about our enemies dancing to Britney Spears’ first hit song is one image that might be seared in my brain for eons to come,” said Bobby sticking out his tongue in disgust.

Suddenly, the bell rings, signaling the students and the teachers to go their classes.

“Oh! I got to get to my ethics class before the students start destroying the classroom! See you two later!” said Jean Grey.

“See ya Jean!” said Scott and Bobby.

And the three heroes of the mutant population take on their biggest challenge yet…school!


Check out the second story X-Men Institute #1: Welcome to School Part 2
Posted by UnderDogs_OverBoard

it is so clean love it...!!!

Posted by Rabbitearsblog

@UnderDogs_OverBoard said:

it is so clean love it...!!!

Thanks!!!