speaking of which what ever happened to the arc in new avengers annual where he was supposedly evil?
Powerzone789's forum posts
honestly, kitty has shown the most potential, i think kitty. storm and beast would be an excellent trio, wolverine needs to turn feral again and disappear somewhere in canada, i'm getting tired of seeing him in every book, writers need to give him a break and focus on the other x-men
im on ebay right now ordering tbp's and is there any x-story arcs you guys might suggest i read, i might have missed? preferably pre 2000 era but if you think i might have missed some after the year 2000 feel free to suggest some.
Legion, happy he isn't used not a fan
Hope, hate we have Jean
Rachel, have Jean already
Vulcan, highly underrated
dang! forgot about mr. m. he was awesome! didn't last long though...hope's only power right now is mimicry, same as mimic, far from being a top contender i'd replace her with synch..the scope of kid omega's powers have always changed from writer to writer, Vulcan was an omega but he got taken down by havok. then again he did take on the entire imperial guard by himself...
i know that, view my above post, i was being sarcastic
1. X-man. ( nate gray) before his depowerment nate was officially stated as being the most powerful mutant of his time. now he can barely lift a couple blocks with his mind but there's that
2. Phoenix (jean grey) as much as i find her repeated deaths annoying, you can't get much better then the original phoenix, jean grey.
3.Legion. lets face it if david haller got his insanse mind together and had full control over all the powers in his system, he could overload ANYBODY and could most easily be one of the most powerful mutants in existence, lets not forget in the recent x-men legacy line, he has a reality warper in there somewhere, again you can't get much better then that
4. franklin richards: he took down a damn celestial nuff said
5. apocalypse: he's taken down team after team after team and has always been a powerhouse. even though he hasn't been in a major story for awhile, it would be interesting how he compares to what he used to be now.
6.Onslaught: the combined powers of magneto, xavier, franklin richards AND nate gray....too bad he didn't last long.
7.Magneto. any mutant that has full control over an element hould be considered formidable and back before he was "broken" magneto was a tough contender.
8. Storm. she has control over the elements and although her status as an omega level has been debated, she's always been a powerhouse
9.Collousunaut: honestly, i thought it was interesting when peter got the gem. it changed his character, and just added more power to one of the x-men's strongest. it would have been interesting to see him at his absolute limits..put him up against a World war hulk era hulk and see what happens
10. Iceman. this recent arc in astonishing really shows what bobby can do. even though he's in his own emo world right now. i walways wondered what would happen when he reached his full potential..now we know