Which DC Lady would be best for Hercules?

Assuming they are all available; which female DC character (heroine, villainess or normal) would be the best romantic match for Marvel's Hercules?

Pick anyone you think would be best.

Personally, I say Big Barda . . .

Or maybe Artemis.

Artemis by Ed Benes

Who do you think it would be?

130 Comments
130 Comments
  • 130 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime

Well Barda is married and as for Artemis I don't this she is the romantic tipe.

Posted by PowerHerc

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

Well Barda is married and as for Artemis I don't this she is the romantic tipe.

Maybe Herc could find the romantic side of Artemis. It could happen.

True about Barda being married, but this is totally a "What if . . . " type of thing.

So all current/other relationships/marriages aside; who do you think it would be?

Posted by TheGoldenOne

Barda.

Posted by CodeSaint

I saw the tiltle of the thread and imediatelly trought of her too.Women like BigBarda seens his type.

Posted by gravitypress

@PowerHerc: I cant believe you have to ask. All of the women in DC.

Posted by PowerHerc

@CodeSaint said:

I saw the tiltle of the thread and imediatelly trought of her too.Women like BigBarda seens his type.

We think alike.

@gravitypress said:

@PowerHerc: I cant believe you have to ask. All of the women in DC.

Holy shit! You're absolutely right! Why didn't I think of that?!? Good thinking!

I can see the movie now; "Hercules does the Women of DC." Though that title does make it sound a little on the x-rated side.

Posted by Vance Astro

Grace Choi

Moderator
Posted by PowerHerc

Ladies and Gentlemen . . . Grace Choi!

Posted by Vance Astro

What's up with her hair in the first image lol?

Moderator
Posted by PowerHerc

@Vance Astro: I think she might've already met Herc and now she has 'bed-head.' Lol.

Posted by entropy_aegis

@PowerHerc: Is'nt Grace a lesbian?

Posted by Vance Astro
@PowerHerc said:

@Vance Astro: I think she might've already met Herc and now she has 'bed-head.' Lol.

LOL. 
 
@entropy_aegis said:

@PowerHerc: Is'nt Grace a lesbian?

Is she? 
Moderator
Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt

@entropy_aegis said:

@PowerHerc: Is'nt Grace a lesbian?

she's bisexual

and to answer the op's question, Herc should be with Artemis. Barda needs Scott for balance imo

Posted by entropy_aegis

@Vance Astro said:

@PowerHerc said:

@Vance Astro: I think she might've already met Herc and now she has 'bed-head.' Lol.

LOL.

@entropy_aegis said:

@PowerHerc: Is'nt Grace a lesbian?

Is she?

She's a bisexual apparantely,i've personally seen her sleeping with Black Lightnings niece.

Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt

@entropy_aegis said:

@Vance Astro said:

@PowerHerc said:

@Vance Astro: I think she might've already met Herc and now she has 'bed-head.' Lol.

LOL.

@entropy_aegis said:

@PowerHerc: Is'nt Grace a lesbian?

Is she?

She's a bisexual apparantely,i've personally seen her sleeping with Black Lightnings niece.

it was his daughter, his niece is dead, she's also slept with Roy Harper, Green Arrow, and.........Plastic Man

Posted by entropy_aegis

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Vance Astro said:

@PowerHerc said:

@Vance Astro: I think she might've already met Herc and now she has 'bed-head.' Lol.

LOL.

@entropy_aegis said:

@PowerHerc: Is'nt Grace a lesbian?

Is she?

She's a bisexual apparantely,i've personally seen her sleeping with Black Lightnings niece.

it was his daughter, his niece is dead, she's also slept with Roy Harper, Green Arrow, and.........Plastic Man

Oh okay.

Posted by Kairan1979
@PowerHerc said:

Ladies and Gentlemen . . . Grace Choi!

Posted by PowerHerc

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@PowerHerc: Is'nt Grace a lesbian?

she's bisexual

and to answer the op's question, Herc should be with Artemis. Barda needs Scott for balance imo

Sound reasoning for Barda.

Posted by fodigg

My first thought was "Wonder Woman, they're like the same character now." Then "Wait, that would mean they were siblings, no Wonder Woman." Then "Wait again, that might be really appropriate for the Greek pantheon. Hmm."

Posted by CodeSaint

@fodigg said:

My first thought was "Wonder Woman, they're like the same character now." Then "Wait, that would mean they were siblings, no Wonder Woman." Then "Wait again, that might be really appropriate for the Greek pantheon. Hmm."

DC's Hercules wanted to marry Wonder Girl who also is a daugther of that guy.Both are wrong on so many levels.

Posted by FadeToBlackBolt

Power Girl.  

Posted by fodigg

@CodeSaint said:

@fodigg said:

My first thought was "Wonder Woman, they're like the same character now." Then "Wait, that would mean they were siblings, no Wonder Woman." Then "Wait again, that might be really appropriate for the Greek pantheon. Hmm."

DC's Hercules wanted to marry Wonder Girl who also is a daugther of that guy.Both are wrong on so many levels.

Yeah but at least at that time they weren't related. Now though, ugh.

Posted by CodeSaint

@fodigg: Wonder Girl or Woman,cause I think WG was already a daughter of Zeus that time.But maybe Diana and Herc together isn't insest at all cause they are sons of diferent versions of a same god.

Posted by Vance Astro
@CodeSaint said:

@fodigg: Wonder Girl or Woman,cause I think WG was already a daughter of Zeus that time.But maybe Diana and Herc together isn't insest at all cause they are sons of diferent versions of a same god.

Diana isn't in to He-men :)
Moderator
Posted by PrinceIMC

Donna Troy. Just because she's not Diana and her husband had a beard. Heh.

Edited by fodigg

@Vance Astro said:

@CodeSaint said:

@fodigg: Wonder Girl or Woman,cause I think WG was already a daughter of Zeus that time.But maybe Diana and Herc together isn't insest at all cause they are sons of diferent versions of a same god.

Diana isn't in to He-men :)

Are you saying she's more into:

?

Posted by Outside_85

As far as i am concerned Artemis would most likely kill him on the first attempt.

For romance...give them a few years and Bombshell and Rose Wilson seem like the he-men types

Online
Posted by PowerHerc

@Outside_85 said:

As far as i am concerned Artemis would most likely kill him on the first attempt.

Hah! No chance of that a happening, not even on her best day and Herc's worst. Funny, though.

@PrinceIMC said:

Donna Troy. Just because she's not Diana and her husband had a beard. Heh.

She also has a connection to Greek Myth, so I can definitely see Donna and Herc together.

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

Power Girl.

I like your pick. Nice.

Posted by Outside_85

@PowerHerc: If he intends to woo her, he wont be having any drawn weapons

Online
Posted by PowerHerc

@Outside_85 said:

@PowerHerc: If he intends to woo her, he wont be having any drawn weapons

Nor would he need any.

Posted by Billy Batson

Barda.
BB

Posted by Outside_85

@PowerHerc: As far as i am aware, his skin isn't impervious to damage.

But that aside, Artemis wouldnt fall for him simply because it is Hercules.

Online
Edited by PowerHerc

@Outside_85 said:

@PowerHerc: As far as i am aware, his skin isn't impervious to damage.

But that aside, Artemis wouldnt fall for him simply because it is Hercules.

His skin isn't impervious (it's pretty darned close, though) and she most likely wouldn't fall for him simply because he's Hercules, but I still don't think it'd come to violence.

Posted by Outside_85

@PowerHerc: Well maybe not, if Herc accepts a no, since Artemis has threatened Superman for laying hands on her. But what I meant with the second line is because of the DC Herc's past actions, Artemis is more likely to attack a man with the same lineage, name and looks than she is to just about any other man (think the only men Artemis have been pleasant around were that group of demon hunters she joined after being ressurected).

Online
Posted by TheOptimist

Darn, when I saw the thread title I got all excited and was thinking "ooh, Artemis! Artemis!" Alas, to have such a joy stripped away.

Posted by PowerHerc

@Outside_85: It wouldn't be no.

@TheOptimist said:

Darn, when I saw the thread title I got all excited and was thinking "ooh, Artemis! Artemis!" Alas, to have such a joy stripped away.

Why? You can pick Artemis; it's all opinion. :)

Posted by thestarguy

Not Barda.........she is soft on the inside, and really needs Scott for balance.

  1. I say.....Maxima
  2. Power Girl
  3. Vixen
  4. Fire, definitely
Posted by PowerHerc

@thestarguy said:

Not Barda.........she is soft on the inside, and really needs Scott for balance.

  1. I say.....Maxima
  2. Power Girl
  3. Vixen
  4. Fire, definitely

I disagree on Barda (obviously) but I like the ladies you've picked.

Great choices all!

Posted by ntb1124

She would have to be hot and punch Herc inthe mouth from time to time, Barda would have been my initial choice, but she has always been with Scott, I think it would be interesting to see him with one of the other women from Themascara(do not know a lot of their names), then we could still see Herc and Wonder Woman bump heads

Posted by Outside_85

@PowerHerc: Well if Diana can attack Herc on sight and Artemis is generally a more vicious version of her, I wouldnt put money on anything romantic coming from a meeting between the two.

Online
Posted by OmegaTheDestroyer

1. Big Barda
2. Artemis
3. Maxima
4. Diana
5. Power Girl

Posted by PowerHerc

@Outside_85 said:

@PowerHerc: Well if Diana can attack Herc on sight and Artemis is generally a more vicious version of her, I wouldnt put money on anything romantic coming from a meeting between the two.

I get your point, but I don't think an attack is automatic. We see it differently.

@OmegaTheDestroyer said:

1. Big Barda 2. Artemis 3. Maxima 4. Diana 5. Power Girl

I like your picks and I like the order you placed them in.

Thanks for posting this response.

Posted by thestarguy

@PowerHerc said:

@thestarguy said:

Not Barda.........she is soft on the inside, and really needs Scott for balance.

  1. I say.....Maxima
  2. Power Girl
  3. Vixen
  4. Fire, definitely

I disagree on Barda (obviously) but I like the ladies you've picked.

Great choices all!

I know that you initially said "assuming that they are all available", but I guess in my mind Big Barda and Scott Free have always been a couple, especially since he is the one who actually taught her how to care, and how to break from her Apokolips upbringing.

There is one other DC lady who would be strongly attracted to Marvel's Hercules, and that would be ISIS. Of course, if Black Adam ever found out that would become a mini-series. as there is NO doubt in my mind that Black Adam would attempt to kill anyone who layed hands on her, regardless of her own desires. I would buy that book, for sure!!

Posted by PowerHerc

@thestarguy: Isis, huh? I really like her for Hercules! Good choice!

Posted by thestarguy

@PowerHerc: Thanks! The more I thought about it, the more I realized that she (Isis) is practically perfect for him! She would respect his courage and willingness to help anyone in trouble, since she has similar traits. They both have that Mediterranean look going for them, he would respect her causes as well, and they can both handle some serious super lovin!

Posted by PowerHerc

@thestarguy said:

@PowerHerc: Thanks! The more I thought about it, the more I realized that she (Isis) is practically perfect for him! She would respect his courage and willingness to help anyone in trouble, since she has similar traits. They both have that Mediterranean look going for them, he would respect her causes as well, and they can both handle some serious super lovin!

Yes, your're right. Good points. Plus Isis is beautiful.

Posted by AssertingValor

I thought Big Barda would be best for me!!

Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime

@PowerHerc: Isis is married to Black Adam. Besides maybe I was wrong about Artemis.

Posted by PowerHerc

@LordMaverick said:

I thought Big Barda would be best for me!!

Hah! Lol !

Posted by OmegaTheDestroyer

@OmegaTheDestroyer said:

1. Big Barda 2. Artemis 3. Maxima4. Diana 5. Power Girl

I still stand by this list.

  • 130 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3