@grandsymbiote94: Big sister will win. Due to her superior durability and agility. As well as her plasmids
paulson3lt's forum posts
The Big Sisters are unusually tall and gangly, since they are at the stage of sprouting from youth to adulthood. Documents from There's Something in the Sea described the Big Sister as 6' 10" (2m 18cm) tall, and having a shoe size of 7.5.(38 EU and 5 British)
Each Big Sister wears a diving suit reminiscent of those of the Big Daddies, but with their own distinct aesthetic. These suits were designed by Alexander himself, as heard in the Big Sister audio diary. A Big Sister helmet consists of a large sphere with two portholes. Big Sisters withstand the pressure when they venture out of Rapture into the ocean, similar to Big Daddies, except that they can swim freely.
Big Sisters are formidable beings possessing agility and Plasmid powers. They wield large, wrist-mounted needles on their left arms. These are used primarily for melee attacks and extracting ADAM in a manner similar to a Little Sister's extracting needle, which allows the Big Sister to regenerate health in combat from Splicers. Big Sisters are the only creatures in Rapture shown to damage the exterior glass windows of the city, something that shooting bullets, grenades, a drill or any other weapon fails to do.
The Big Sisters role is to accommodate, protect, and transport Little Sisters, and they have a cage-like basket on their backs for such purposes. The Little Sisters appear to frequently travel with the Big Sisters, and they have taken to decorating their refuges by adorning their cage-baskets with ribbons, and scrawling childish doodles on the Big Sisters' oxygen tanks.
The same 3 Predators from the 1st AvP
Cant find a picture of the same 3 in the movie so this will have to suffice
- Wrist Blades: Razor-sharp serrated blades worn on a wrist gauntlet for close combat.
- Scimitar: Essentially an enlarged Wrist Blade worn on the forearm.
- Plasma Caster: A ranged weapon capable of directing plasma bolts at distant targets. Aimed through the Predator's Bio-Mask.
- Plasma Cannon: A hand-held version of the Plasma Caster.
- Spear Gun: A projectile weapon that fires small metal spears, comparable to a traditional firearm or crossbow.
- Combi-Stick: A retractable spear that can be used either in hand-to-hand combat or as a thrown weapon.
- Net Launcher: A handheld device capable of firing a wire net with enough force to pin a target to a wall. The net also features an automatic tightening mechanism designed to cause grievous wounds to the enclosed target.
- Shuriken: large and fitted with several fan-like blades.
- Glaive: Similar to the Combi-Stick, this combat staff is fitted with a sizeable blade at each end.
- Maul: A heavy bladed weapon comparable to a police officer's nightstick.
- Whip: A segmented bull whip capable of slicing targets in half with enough force.
- Mines: Predators utilize a variety of mines with varying trigger mechanisms and detonation effects in their hunts.
Rules + Settings
Battle takes place in Rapture. All of Rapture
Each team starts out on both sides of the city. Lets just say 3 miles apart (All buildings are connected)
Big Sister has all the Plasmids except what is specified as restricted.
Big Sister RESTRICTIONS -
Predator RESTRICTIONS - . The other two do NOT HAVE CLOAKING MECHANISM
No Info on either team
Fight to the death
Alduin - All feats seen in Skyrim except dragon resurection
Sage Kabuto - All feats seen in manga/anime except edo tensai
Master Chief - Has Cortana and two Promethean weapons (ScatterShot and Light Rifle)
Arbiter - Has cloak, energy sword and plasma rifle.
Aang - All feats seen in show. Has glider.
Green Goblin - Standard Norman Osborn. Glider, razor bats and pumpkin bombs.
Rules and Setting
Each team gets 10 hours prep
Basic knowledge of other team
Fight takes place at Time Square
Fight to the death