By Paranormal_Life Comments
I have a few idea for some new quests.
...And here they are:
Beyond the Bat: (A set of six quests pertaining to Batman Beyond)
1. Villains of Tomorrow- View the pages of ten villains from Batman Beyond. (self-explanatory)
2. Nocturnal Omissions- View the pages of three villains Terry has failed to detain at one time or another. (Mr. Freeze, Inque, Jokerz.)
3. Insane in the Bat Brain- View the pages of Bruce Wayne, Terry McGinnis, Phantasm, Amanda Waller and Cadmus (Relating to Project Batman Beyond.)
4. An Ace in the Alley- View the page of Ace The Bat-Hound. (Quest title pertaining to Bruce meeting Ace.)
5. No Good At Card Games- View the pages of the members of the Royal Flush Gang.
6. No 401(K)- View the pages of five classic Batman villains that are known to be deceased in Terry's time.
The Emerald Light: (A set of six quests pertaining to the Green Lantern Corps)
Cybertronian: (A set of six quests pertaining to Transformers)
I'm sure that everyone has seen this about a million times, but I just think that this is hilarious.
2. He or she would just get it over with and enslave the rest of the world’s population. No more waiting for that dark inevitable day.
3. The people of the world will actually have respect for the super villain, maybe even admiration.
4. Plenty of new job opportunities would become available; Henchmen, evil scientists, storm troopers, biological engineers, etc. Gamma bombs and four-story disintegration lasers don’t build themselves, you know.
5. No more politics, political parties, lying jargon or empty rhetoric… just one gauntlet-clad fist to rule us all.
6. Next year’s new car models will include hover/flight capability and death-bringer missiles. But then again we may not need cars anymore with the teleportation booths conveniently located on all corners.
7. The super villain will flat out tell you he’s the bad guy.
8. All of the armed forces will be merged into one inescapable army, with uniforms and weapons so cool that you’d join just to get issued the black mask and portable surface-to-surface nanite rocket launcher.
9. Experimental gene splicing will finally be legalized! I don’t know about you, but I like the idea of a loyal winged monkey/cat bringing me energy drinks and coffee.
10. Five-story tall killer robots! FINALLY!
Use your keyboard!
Log in to comment