My personal Johns' dumb-moments list, in no particular order:
- Batman revealing himself to Hal Jordan, of all people, in Justice League
- Wonder Woman falling in love with Superman over the course of something like 2 pages with no prior buildup, also in JL.
- Hal Jordan knocking Batman on his ass near the end of Rebirth... because it's not like Batman is near the pinnacle of DC's MA's. :S
- Superboy Prime slaughtering half a dozen Teen Titans who generally come off as useless against him, even if they are able to play ball with him (not meaning the ones that died btw)
- Dr. Light being able to stand against 20+ Teen Titans, some of whom are so far out of his league he has to use a telescope to see them, simply by channeling his own massive b***s... only to be put down by Cyborg who otherwise got blown up every second story or so.
- Having Raven, in the spur of a moment, get a massive tramp stamp (which most people, including Johns, subsequently ignored/forgot)
- Proving us with one of the lamest ways the Spectre has ever been ejected from a major event... with the badguy walking right through it...