I think that one day DC will give it a shot, when they grow out of the idea she cant appear anywhere without the TT banner over her... if they can give Vibe a solo, they can give anyone a solo.
In regards to stories, there are a few that might be worth pursuing:
- Brothers Evil; So Raven now has Belial as an older brother (along with two idiots), as she is a sword enemy of Trigon and Belial is not, there is a recurring chance for stories revolving around her getting in his way maybe him trying to sway her to their side or kill her. (Use the Demattis version that appeared in Phantom Stranger)
- Phantom Stranger; Considering she is who she is now because of the Stranger turning on her, you have a story right there with her seeking him out for an explanation/confrontation, which should be interesting considering how the Stranger has changed since then.
- Vengeful Assassins; With Trigon's rampage, he will have made countless enemies along the way, some will still be around and not terribly interested in Raven's stand against him, she's his daughter, therefore she has to die.
- Supplicants; Mad cult likes Trigon, mad cult would very much like Raven to be a part of them. Or turn it around, mad cult wants Raven to protect them from Trigon.
- Queen of the Underworld; Politics of Hell, our favourite kind (imagine something like Neron's court from Reign in Hell).
- Azerath; considering we know nothing about the New 52 version, all kinds of things could come from there
- Hidden siblings: Aside the three we know, we could go a NTT: Games route and discover other of Trigons kids that were less successful than the 4 we know.
- Meeting and greeting; search for plot mcguffin leads to meetings with other heroes/villains of the DCU
- The everyday situations that may not require Raven to call on her friends to handle.
I would really hope Ray Fawkes writes since he is killing it on Constantine and Gotham by Midnight.
It would upset the crowd that expected a teen soap-opera, but quite frankly... why want that when you can have something unique and more mature? (Just get someone like Templesmith to do the art along).