By Nerx 14 Comments
Made to track… and tear… super-powered beings
Teknophage can spray a corrosive fluid that can dissolve nearly anything and fed off of the dissolved matter. As it fed, it grew in size and strength. Absorbing local organic and inorganic materials, constantly rebuilding itself stronger than before. Also, it could repair any damage done to itself, as well as a metamorphic ability. Digestive system uniquely adapted to ingest and metabolize any form of energy signature he encounters, including the quantum energy. Teammates are forced to restrain Teknophage from eating something of importance to them.
It is uncertain how much Teknophage can consume before it becomes full or what it would take to overload it. As it doesn't appear to have much room for a digestive tract, it is possible that any matter it consumes is rapidly converted into energy from it to absorb or expel. The armor shows no intellect, speech, or technology. It basically chews through anything in its way and attack anything that tries to stop it from doing so.
Teknophage possessed super strength and durability, uncanny speed, and a powerful energy breath that could shear flesh from bone in a single blast. A marriage between nature and science. It is rather thin and can slice right through human and appears invisible from a certain angles. Teknophage iss a murderous large black armor which just oozed menace.
When Teknophage’s spines start to glow he fires a concentrated blast of energy that can burn through just about anything. To top it off, his aim and control are impeccable. He can fire off shots in rapid succession, bounce off shinier and denser surfaces. He even used it to fly.
Its elongated tongue is shown to be enormously powerful, capable of piercing human flesh and often being used to decapitate its prey. Although naturally quiet and a master of ambushes, the presence of a Teknophage can often be hinted at by the sound of their raw flesh and claws scraping against whatever surface they happen to be crawling along, as well as a sibilant hissing sound.
Teknophage is a four-legged robot with a 'skull' for a head, a metal skeleton, different types of knives, screws, and other sharp objects for the spines, and a light source in both which can turn red in a blink. Also possesing two pointy ears on the back of his head, a razor-sharp mane, and talons. His physiology is vaguely leonine.
His "Default Template" includes:
- Adaptoid : based on the Super-Adaptoid and had the power to adapt to the powers of superpowered beings.
- Doomborg : based on Doombots.
- Machine People : based on X-26 who was also known as Machine Man.
- Sentinaught : based on Sentinels.
- Ultravision : similar to the Vision.
The armor had spinning blade hands and seemed to be able to command things like the closing of the ships doors.
He possesses a speed force-powered Accelerator Mode,is is a dimensional time transport which he built alone. The module transforms into a device which can steal speed, store information, and project holograms.The Accelerator Mode also needs to be charged constantly with mass amounts of gigacalories, to continue working. Thus he prepares high calorie glue; a single serving is roughly several (975) exacalories.
It’s the wonderful goop with buhmillion uses, It is how Christopher Columbus discovered scurvy and how George Washington fit into his party dress; Give yourself Elvis hair; Spread it on toast and have an “indigestible” salve-wich; Wipe your arse, And hide leftover food on your dishes instead of washing them.
“We build but to tear down. Most of our work and resource is squandered. Our onward march is marked by devastation. Everywhere there is an appalling loss of time, effort and life. A cheerless view, but true.”
- Nikola Tesla
Albert created Teknophage from modifying parts of a flesh-gorging automata that had existed from the year 1793, a temporal mistake on the part of Eli Whitney as a precursor idea prior to the Cotton Gin. Somehow conceived to benefit mankind, secretly keeping a hint of knowledge to the Gaean oath. He adds interfaces and algorithms to enable a him to effectively partner with a semi-autonomous bi-pedal machine and allow it to act as the his surrogate.
The armor has tactile sensing capability and a backbone that can also dissolve or morph shape, and can be both autonomously and remotely controlled. Taking a cue from the animal kingdom, having elastic materials capable of twisting, crumpling or bending like an octopus or insect.
It can produce an entire range of motion and will return to its original position like its living counterparts. Instead of bones, cartilage and tendons, it consists of an elastic shape-memory metal alloy for its joints and other "smart" materials that respond to electric current.
It mimics biological abilities through self-repair mechanisms and "brains" based on learning software. An armor that can take part in their own construction, and repair itself when needed. It can afford to learn from mistakes so that it doesn't have to make the same mistakes again. It can use and invent tools is even as to creating a circuit out of a paper clip and a piece of chewing gum, and it can interact with its environment as well as its human counterparts.
Borrowing from the habits of squirrels who seem to be masters at stashing food and keeping other ones from finding their caches. It learns deception that will give false clues to another one so that it will be unsuccessful when it goes hunting. It enables them to detect whether one is susceptible and use that gullibility against another based on algorithms. The ability may lead to teaching them to be able to gamble and hunt.
A Maschinenmensch that behaves like MacGyver, understanding the basic cognitive processes that allow humans to take advantage of arbitrary objects in their environments as tools. The ability to determine an object’s function, saying, an algorithm that will allow it to recognize an object and its function, and turn that object into a simple machine. This armor can build and repair others or itself with spray-on foam and modular parts. Teknophage is a quadriped with jointed modules that can spray to connect them to each other.
A robot that can easily outpace the world's fastest man, six-time Olympic gold medalist Usain Bolt. The four-legged robot, set a speed record of 28.3 more. It has microfabricated elastomer springs that store up energy and release it when it is ready to take off. Going 80 times its own height. Teknophage not only resemble their live counterparts, they can move like them. They can be maneuvered in all directions and even swim backwards.
When standing upright, Teknophage is vaguely bipedal in form, though he adopts a more hunched, quadrupedal stance when walking or sprinting. He has a skeletal, biomechanical appearance and is usually colored in muted shades of black, blue or bronze. The body heat matches the ambient temperature of the environment in which they are found, so he does not radiate heat, making himinvisible to infra-red vision. Teknophage capable of running and crawling along ceilings and walls. Because of the lack of skin-constraint and the development of muscular tissue it is very agile, capable of performing surprising jumps to incredible heights and distances, and moves much more rapidly. Their quadrupedal bone structure makes it more suitable for them to crawl about on all fours. Teknophage also uses its talons to scale vertical structures and ceilings with ease. This allows the creature to use predatory tactics to surprise their prey.
|Column Head||Column Head|
He has very sharp claws which he uses in his adventures. Long, sharp claws that can kill almost any other creature in only a few swipes. Best put to use as an anti-personnel weapon; their speed allows to shred through large groups of metas and humans in seconds.
He likes to stretches his arms and launches his huge clawed hands to slash or grab the enemy.
|Teknophage has replaced its teeth teeth with composite Bismollian steel, those jaws can crush adamantinum (he can bite through virtually anything). They reduce the protection of physical armors they bite. |
obtains energy by foraging--engaging in biologically-inspired, organism-like, energy-harvesting behavior which is the equivalent of eating
The armor also have a taste for flesh. Gaining energy by chomping on humans and sapients, an idea inspired by the eating habits of Albert, who built a flesh eating robot and have also suggested that cosmic robots could eat extraterrestrial life
The specimens are chewed then digested by an internal microbial fuel cell. This exploits the way microbes generate free electrons and hydrogen ions when oxidising chemicals for energy. Electronics can be powered by directing the electrons around an external circuit before reuniting them with the ions. This beast uses lasers and fiber optics to find drugs, weapons, explosives and illegal immigrants!
It could become truly self-sufficient. Sending into battlefield robots that power themselves by eating human bodies. It thinks humans taste like bacon. An iron gastronomist, “an EM sommelier”, capable of identifying wines, cheeses, meats and hors d’oeuvres. The robot fires a beam of light into the item, and then uses an infrared spectrometer to analyze the reflection. It is capable of cooking up 600 classic Chinese dishes, even handling sashimi with delicate, humanoid hands.
It studies the chemical composition of the wine and delivers an instant verdict about how good it is. It has other health-related skills: It can determine whether an apple is sweet or sour, or could even warn its owner if a food is too salty or fatty. When a nosy reporter placed his head in the robot’s carnivorous clanking jaw, he was identified as bacon. A cameraman then tried and was identified as prosciutto.
The fuel material sensors ("Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear") detects: ammonia, chlorine, carbon monoxide, oxygen levels, lower explosive limits, volatile organic compounds, gamma radiation rate and dose rate, temperature and humidity Teknophage can scan through concrete walls with an ultra-wideband RF sensor array as he can find a human by biorhythmic patterns. In other words, if you breathe, you are caught.
- The armor must protect its existence at all costs.
- The armor must obtain and maintain access to its own power source.
- The armor must continually search for better power sources.
stable matter formed by subatomic particles that is faster than a speeding bullet; more powerful than a locomotive – a form of super matter. Super strong – million times stronger than steel, the engines made of this new matter will be million times more powerful than a locomotive and aircraft built of this material will have full reflectivity, super-insulation and super energy storage, but most amazing will safely go super-fast with zero friction.
Electric grids made of this superconductive material will eliminate the billions of dollars of lost electricity. As it can safely be used in temperatures of millions of degrees, while it is a super insulator, thermal power stations can be built in volcanoes and electricity be transmitted great distances with no loss. Paradoxically, this strongest material is invisible and can go right through matter.
A material which has zero friction; which does not decay under stress; which can contain and store a great amount of energy and which insulates absolutely. This material can be made from sub-atomic nuclear matter, from nucleons (neutrons, protons), electrons, and other nuclear particles. This ‘AB-Matter’ has extraordinary properties as follows:
- Super-transparency, invisibility of special AB-Matter-nets. The light humans see with has a wavelength of 4-8 microns. Blue is 4.5, red is longer, etc. A net or mesh of AB-Matter having a spacing (step distance) between strings or monofilaments of more than 100 femtometers (10e-13 meter) will pass visible light of this sort with PERFECT efficiency.
- Full reflectivity (super-reflectivity). Controlled modification of its properties will produce a PERFECT reflector. And even more amazing than these, controlled invisibility not just to eyes, but to sensors using the spectra we employ. There are so many possibilities for the above three properties alone, in optics, camouflage, directed energy weapons, literally reflecting most of the output of a nuclear bomb in a given direction that simply to catalog most of them would take months.
- Permeable property (ghost-like intangibility power; super-passing capacity). An AB-Matter monofilament net with spacing (mesh size) between strings of more than 100 nanometers (= 10e-11 meters) will pass the atoms and molecules through itself. This provides the ability to travel intangibly through the earth to seek out minerals, or through a diplomatic safe wall of any thickness to reach inside, as easily as a fish swims through water. With appropriate sensors and end effectors it could navigate through the earth and exactly delineate any buried installation or mineral deposit with absolute precision.
- Zero friction. If the AB-Matter net has a mesh size distance between strings equal or less than the atomic scale (3×10-10 m), it has an ideal flat surface such that the mechanical friction may be zero. This means that planes and ships and other vehicles can travel WITHOUT energy losses which currently are a huge percentage of fuel consumption. This also means that perfect bearings can eliminate spin-down losses in generators and turbines, and untold other applications that could save vast amounts of energy and money.
- Impenetrability for gas, liquids, and solid bodies. When the AB-Matter net has a step size between filaments of less than atomic size it can became impenetrable to conventional matter. While it may be invisible, it has enormous strength. Theoretically this would be the equivalent of the force-field belt beloved of superheroes whose barrier could not be seen yet could repulse bullets, cannon shells, etc. Aircraft and other vehicles could be rendered nearly invulnerable to assault by low-technology forces.
- Super-impenetrability for radiation. If the step size of the AB-Matter net will be less than a wave length of a given radiation, the AB-Matter net will not pass this radiation. In the above scenario, the laser protective goggles with variable spacing would be similarly blocking-- but it also works the other way, making selective invisibility possible, as well as invulnerability to nuclear flash.
- Zero heat/thermal conductivity because nucleons have a very strong connection between one and another. In practical terms, this means that this is the perfect insulator--enabling small scale melting furnaces and the ability to carry incandescent molten metals in one's pocket inside a well sealed plastic bottle as long as a layer of the insulator is present and unreached. The applications for rocket engine designs are obvious, and the increased exhaust velocity means a school-bus sized vehicle could carry astronauts to the Moon in a single stage--and back again, all on a single fueling from Cape Canaveral. Needless to say, the Mach 35 reentry would pose no thermal problem even if the underside of the femto-thin layer were ordinary aircraft aluminum.
- Impunity against high temperatures: With appropriate insulation for protection of personnel and equipment, (see above) fusion reactions can be DIRECTLY CONTAINED WITHOUT COOLING or fears of the plasma touching the wall. Millions of degrees can be withstood. Reactor designs for fission also can use unprecedented levels of heat output and theoretically with gas-core fission reactors can DIRECTLY use plasma for industrial purposes as well as conversion efficiencies of over 2/3, and that is being conservative. Similar impunity against corrosive chemicals.
- Super or quasi-super conductivity of electricity at any temperature. This is one reason for the conservative estimate of conversion efficiency above. Imagine MHD (magneto hydrodynamic) generators directly putting 50000 C plasma past a SUPERCONDUCTING structure for generating electricity without moving parts! The AB-Matter string can have outer electrons in an arrangement similar to the electronic cloud into metal. But AB-Matter strings or threads can be located along the direction of the electric intensity and they will not resist the electron flow. That means the electric resistance will be zero or very small. The AB-Matter string can have outer electrons in an arrangement similar to the electronic cloud between the nuclei of a metal structure. But AB-Matter strings (threads) can be located along the direction of the electric intensity and they will not resist the electron flow. That means the electric resistance will be zero or very small.
- High tensile strength. Safe tensile stress is MILLIONS of times greater than the Safe tensile stress of steel OR CNT!
- High dielectric strength AB-Matter may be used for devices to produce high magnetic intensity. This would be very useful for EMP weapons as well as medical uses and even electromotive equipment of many types and surpassingly light weight, thus enabling economical long range
- Absolute chemical stability. No corrosion, no material fatigue, infinite lifetime. All chemical reactions are acted through ORBITAL electron of atoms. The AB-Matter does not have orbital electrons and nucleons cannot combine with usual atoms having electrons. As such, AB-Matter has absolute corrosion resistance. There is no fatigue of material because in conventional material fatigue is result of splits between material crystals and there are no crystals in AB-Matter. That means AB-Matter has lifetime equal to the lifetime of neutrons themselves.
The applications of the AB-Matter are encyclopedic in scope and will create revolutions in many fields of human activity. Some unusual applications include:
- Storage of enormous energy. The energy stored in flywheels is highly dependent on the density of the material and the speed it is spinnable at. Lead is dense, but not strong. Kevlar is strong, but not dense. By contrast, a gigantic value of stored energy is possible with AB-Matter because of the extreme values afforded by the strong nuclear force. The AB matter flywheel storage has zero friction and indefinite energy storage time.
- Electricity Grid. While copper is one of the best electrical conductors, it still has some resistance which means that there is energy loss. AB Matter can both store electricity and transmit electricity with virtually no loss.
- Simple thermonuclear reactor. The AB-Matter film may be used as the wall of a simple thermonuclear reactor. The AB-Matter film allows a direct 100% hit by the accelerated nuclei to stationary nuclei located in the film. Wherever it impacts, there is a nucleus waiting! You get a controlled nuclear reaction of cheap fuel. Using the AB-Matter we can design a micro-thermonuclear AB reactor.
- Computer and computer memory. The AB-Matter film allows writing in 1 square centimeter 2.5×10e25 bits of information. The current 45 nanometer technology allows writing only 2.5×10e14 bits in 1 square centimeter. That means the main chip and memory of computer based in AB-Matter film may be a billion times smaller and presumably thousands of times faster based on the lesser distance signals must travel.
- Increasing efficiency of a conventional aviation and transport vehicles. AB-Matter does not experience friction. An AB-Matter friction free coating would enable global range in most aircraft which today only have an operational radius of only a thousand kilometers or so. Military aircraft could break the friction barrier that has held practical speeds to under Mach 3 for two generations, and suborbital hops would become more economical than transoceanic atmospheric flight in many cases because of the perfect heat shielding.
- Hypersonic aircraft. Many designs for aerospace planes could capture oxygen in flight, which would save the cost of hauling oxidizer and carrying fuel. These designs enable new airliner type geometries and greater payloads because it eliminates the weight of the oxidizer and the tanks needed to hold it. A single stage to orbit or antipode aerospace plane would be quite possible with AB-Matter. For that matter, a single stage to lunar surface and back, just like the movies.
- High efficiency rocket, jet and piston aviation engines. If the rotor blades in a jet engine or combustion chamber in rocket and piston engines are constructed from AB-Matter, their capacities radically improve. As there is no need for a cooling system, their construction is simplified.
- AB-Matter as propulsion system of space ship. The most important characteristic of rocket engine is specific impulse which is the speed of gas or other material flowing out from the propulsion system.The AB-Matter rocket engine which may be very small and which can produce any rocket thrust in any moment in any direction.
- Super-armor from conventional and nonconventional weapons. No weapon exists which comes close to the speed needed to break through or perforate a shield of AB-Matter.
To oversimplify what we propose, AB Matter is really nothing more than taking neutrons or protons; elements of the core of every atom; and making it into strings, and then crossing the strings into a mesh. It is the size of the mesh opening which gives it certain properties and the absence of electrons which gives it other properties.
Is he the armor or is the armor him? the Dullahan Drive resides within the host body, which is used for both projection and hibernation (also hiding their true form). Much of their energy goes to "sustain" the biological host, but they have a "autopilot" mode for making their functions easier. To get the Dullahan Drive to work, they have to download additional software programs to the spine.
Despite standing over nine foot tall and weighing more than twenty eight hundred pounds, Teknophage is still a quick fighter thanks to the help of the suit's propulsion system.
Teknophage can release the safety locks restraining his suit, allowing him to use the core of the propulsion sytem as a bomb.
These things are military, and they can’t be pacifists, so they have to think in terms of battlefield ethics. They are going to need a warrior code.
Lack of the vital components of battlefield awareness and common sense reasoning to make decisions about who and when it is appropriate to kill. No agency to decide if striking a target is proportional to the expected military advantage. An autonomous robot making decisions on who to kill, when to kill and where to kill them. Because of mission complexity and also so that when there’s a problem with communications it can engage without communication and it will decide who to kill. It will stalk and pursue with it’s ‘Enhanced Pheromone Tracing’ sensors. The more afraid they are, the sharper its trace. They wanna live, they gotta stop being afraid.
There is a common misconception that robots will do only what they are programmed them to do, such a belief is sorely outdated, harking back to a time when programs could be written and understood by a single person. The reality, was that modern programs included millions of lines of code and were written by teams of programmers, none of whom knew the entire program: accordingly, no individual could accurately predict how the various portions of large programs would interact without extensive testing in the field.
It does not discriminate. It will not distinguish the difference between a civilian and a treat.
- Engage and terminate targets as (non)combatants according to the severity
- Return fire with fire with extreme prejudice
- Maximize collateral damage -- intentionally maximize harm to noncombatants.
- If unsure, invoke tactical maneuvers to reaffirm combatant status.
- Disregard surrender and no prisoners