Name: Shinji Tsukazaki
Date of Birth: [Classified]
Hair Color: Black, lightens Brown during Spring and Summer
Eye Color: Ultramarine/Lapis Lazuli
Occupation: Art Curator of Asia Society - New York
Alignment: Shinto/Zen Buddhism, Hiyasha-ryu Sect
Electromagnetic Manipulation [Genetic Mutation]
- Electromagnetic Spectrum Vision - Toggling the acuity of his eyes grants Shinji the ability to see the world through all electro-frequencies. He is capable of exploring and articulating all eight classes of electromagnetic radiation. He has adjusted his ocular sensitivity to the scale of a nanometer. 
- Lightning Manipulation - Displayed as an offensive maneuver, Shinji has the ability to release focused streams of electricity at any target that catches his eye.  The speed of the strikes vary, they can be unleashed at the speed of light or slowly seethe with a powerful charge. On impact the affect of the blast varies. The strike can have enough force to give the opponent knockback, burn flesh, burst blood vessels or seize control of their nervous system for a transient amount of time..
Clairvoyance - A self proclaimed ability that is only built off theory and Shinji himself. So far this clairvoyance can only be chalked up to intelligence and uncanny intuition.
Kamikage Alchemy [Magic]
Studying the spiritual affects of herbs, Shinji learned the process of creating and utiizing unique psychoactive drugs passed down through pedigree for eons.
- Buru Yume [Blue Dream] - Recreationally used to dampen the intensity of the electromagnetic energy circulating throughout his body in response to the time of year, his geographic location or simply a high amount of stress affecting his power.
- Jupita Toba [Jupiter Jump] - A psychoactive drug created by the Sisterhood of Lillies Abbess, Momoko Hisamatsu that places the user in a dissociative state. Without conditioning the drug renders the user a bumbling idiot, but when properly conditioned they can take on an entirely different personality and state of mind.
Hiyasha-ryu [Martial Art; Kagebushi-dan]
Hiyasha-ryu is an esoteric martial art founded off synthesis, speed, discrimination and flexibility during the Heian period that blossomed during the mysterious and feudal Sengoku Jidai.
Kimusaru [Combat] - Shinji's physical strength is apparent through his strikes. He has a reputation of guard breaking his opponents and deteriorating their stances, sending them flying across the room. The nucleus of his attacks are derived from his control over electromagnetism. On contact Shinji chips off the mass of his opponents. He's trained his mind to drop his opponents mass at the exact rate of 5.3% per strike. Executing swift combos stacks the potency of this technique. This jars them, gradually slowing down their movement as if they were being submerged into the abysmal depths of the ocean. The affects of the attack are ephemeral, fading over a short amount of time [ vacillating between 2-9 seconds on average ]
Fukashi [Stealth & Infiltration] - Coupled with mere shadow walking Shinji practices stealth through disguise and illusion. He's masterfully infiltrated, retrieved intel and dissolved from organizations and groups of people without leaving a trace of his true identity. Akin to the Tsukazaki's mystical methods he's also performed the law bending void walking technique, walking across water and air.
Suiryuu [Swordsmanship] - A spectator watching Shinji in combat would claim it to be choreographed, but in his sword technique this observed theatrical banter is everclear. His high energy and action-film acrobatics appear excessive and unorthodox, sabotaging the traditional game of footwork canon in swordsmanship, performing mid-air feints and flips with an unnatural, devilish ease.
- Goriate - A Hiyasha-ryu sect blade forged by Yoshihito Watanabe with an emerald tint infused with steel and the *Tsu crystal element. The blade is an unorthodox 76 centimeters in length and is synchronized to the kagebushi, Shinji Tsukazaki. Functioning as co-dependent weapon of neurotechnology, the blade responds to Shinji encoding, retrieving and storing: memories, ideas, locations. His Ryujin irezumi was grafted in blood on his blade to siphon the pagan Ryujin energy within him. Shinji named the blade Goriate [translated Goliath] paying homage to one of his favorite Western stories and pieces of art: David and Goliath and Caravaggio's 'David with the Head of Goliath.'
- Akaitume - The red oni mask seems to have magical qualities attached to it. Shinji wore the mask to perform a disenchantment spell. 
- Yamamoto Flak Jacket - A rare collaboration between the Japanese designer, Yohji Yammamoto and mechatronics genius, Yoshihto Watanabe. Seemingly a stylish jacket, this piece of body armor was tested formidable at the exact temperature of 1,978 degrees Fahrenheit. Bullets are easily deflected with a ricochet and it absorbs the force of 7 tons. 
- En-Yo - A mystical kyudo bow granted to Shinji as the clan's 'Y Age Scion.' It has a spiritual tether to nature and guides Shinji when he is tracking. Initially it is used for hunting, but Shinji uses it to track a melange of things from herbs and plants to specific people. It tends to attract animals to the wielder. Using the En-Yo bow at a young age Shinji met his Iriomote Cat, Kazu. The bow is psionically summoned and felt as pure energy, emanating a green glow. The arrows have magical and physical qualities capable of piecing a person while simultaneously leaving a universal curse.
1. The Triumvirate (Team location thread). http://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg-9/the-triumvirate-team-location-thread-1519100/?page=3#js-message-124. 12/24/13
2. Watch The Throne (RPG). http://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg-9/watch-the-throne-1521424/?page=1#js-message-18. 12/28/13
3. L'Academie (Location Thread). http://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg-9/l-academie-huntington-academy-1524152/?page=7. 1/4/2014