By MisterWhisper 5 Comments
There have been many teams throughout the years of comics, Avengers, Justice League, Titans, and many more.
Lets see what we can do about making the perfect team.
There are some roles that must be met.
Leader: The person who takes charge and makes the big decisions
Skills guy: The guy who knows how to do just about everything
Powerhouse: Your normal brick/beaststick
Blaster: Either guns or blasts, this person deals with the ranged stuff
Controller: The person who deals with large groups
The Face: Every team needs a spokesman
Fighter: Every team needs a high grade hand to hand guy
Flyer: Flight is required for at least one person
The Brain: Someone who can work a lab
Hot chick: Every team has one.
Now plenty of times these roles have been taken up by more than one person, or one person may fill more than one role.
Lets make a team: The rules:
1. You must have every role filled
2. Nobody who could kill a planet. (lets keep the power reasonable)
3. All people must be of similar mindsets. No mixing heroes and villains. Also think carefully if the people would work together
4. For now only comic characters, but any company is fine.
5. Give reasons for your picks other than just "Their powers are cool"
6. Give your team a name.
I will post my team when I get home, still stuck at work.