Mellosassymel's forum posts

  • 24 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Posted by Mellosassymel (24 posts) - - Show Bio

So by the looks of things this will be the lone male fanservice book in all of comics. Its really the 1% to all the other 99% male gaze books.

#2 Posted by Mellosassymel (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine does bleed hes just wearing gloves so the blood isn't visible. I'm sure hes made a comment that it hurts every time he pops his claws. 
Laura seems to like feeling the pain though which is why there's a greater focus on this

#3 Posted by Mellosassymel (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Diggle really winged it with this mini

glad its over
#4 Posted by Mellosassymel (24 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they should have Purple Man as his villain. I would love if thet adapted Daredevil:Yellow

#5 Posted by Mellosassymel (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Invincible was always set up to be a violent series. Kirkman has said he wanted this series to be how he would write a violent superhero comic.

#6 Posted by Mellosassymel (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Talk about messing up a character then leaving

#7 Posted by Mellosassymel (24 posts) - - Show Bio
@G Bird: Daredevil has killed people before 
Anyone who's read his origin would know this, it makes no sense for him to go off and cry about making a decision like that when it was in him all along. The possession angle was stupid if they had Daredevil be himself the entire event it would have made it at least passable but adding in the possession just turns it into a faux emerald twilight.
#8 Posted by Mellosassymel (24 posts) - - Show Bio

I like to think current Daredevil is just the Beast and not really Matt Murdock. Also beating Iron Fist was a good feat because hes fought him twice before his training in Kun Lun and they were pretty even both times. 
Also punching Wolverine through a pillar a good distance away puts him beyond Deathstroke. imo a lot of his fights seem like PIS to me he can react to the Flash and make him seem like an idiot but at the same time he loses to Nightwing.........

#9 Posted by Mellosassymel (24 posts) - - Show Bio

I missed this  
Surprised I assumed Marvel was killing off DD for good. 

#10 Posted by Mellosassymel (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Not going by Anime feats  
 
Using the pre-Nail version would be fair since the only real way to kill Anderson Nail version is by pulling it out of his body like Alucard did. 
 
Wolverine isn't as fast as Anderson so with his Vibranium blades he should be able to incapacitate Wolverine.

  • 24 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3