Man_of_Miracles's forum posts

#1 Edited by Man_of_Miracles (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevolution96 said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@gxrevolution96 said:

@zill0678: Gohan is drawn as a SSJ in the manga and he displays none of the characteristics of a SSJ2. Lightning is drawn consistently on SSJ2s in manga, and AT drew both Goku and Vegeta as SSJ2s on the following page. It does not make much sense in-unvirse for why Gohan would only fought as SSJ, but he was definitely a SSJ nonetheless.

You keep saying that. But it doesn't make it true, there is no reason at all that Gohan would be a SSJ and not a SSJ2. The most likely explanation is that AT simply forgot to add the lightening to him. And as Dabura is beating Gohan anyway, it is hardly relevant.

Not to mention that Dabura was explicitly stated to be close to Cell in power. The weakest here will likely be Bojack or Hatchiyack as Bojack was one shotted by SSJ2 Gohan and Hatchiyack didn't even require a SSJ2 transformation to be killed.

At drew both Goku and Vegeta as SSJ2s on the following the page, so you cant really chalk it up to him forgetting.Yes, it doesn't really make much sense for why Gohan wouldn't use SSJ2, but the fact is that he was explicitly drawn as SSJ and displayed no SSJ2 characteristics. Its not just the lightning, but his aura is that of regular MSSJ.

And neither did Broly though.

I also forgot to mention that Gohan turns SSJ2 at the World Tournament prior to his fight with Dabura, again re-enforcing his level during the Dabura fight, and the idea that AT simply forgot the lightening as Gohan's hair is the same during the Dabura fight as when he transforms into a SSJ2 at the tournament and again if he was losing to Dabura he wouldn't stay a SSJ.

#2 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@man_of_miracles said:

@gxrevolution96 said:

@zill0678: Gohan is drawn as a SSJ in the manga and he displays none of the characteristics of a SSJ2. Lightning is drawn consistently on SSJ2s in manga, and AT drew both Goku and Vegeta as SSJ2s on the following page. It does not make much sense in-unvirse for why Gohan would only fought as SSJ, but he was definitely a SSJ nonetheless.

You keep saying that. But it doesn't make it true, there is no reason at all that Gohan would be a SSJ and not a SSJ2. The most likely explanation is that AT simply forgot to add the lightening to him. And as Dabura is beating Gohan anyway, it is hardly relevant.

Not to mention that Dabura was explicitly stated to be close to Cell in power. The weakest here will likely be Bojack or Hatchiyack as Bojack was one shotted by SSJ2 Gohan and Hatchiyack didn't even require a SSJ2 transformation to be killed.

At drew both Goku and Vegeta as SSJ2s on the following the page, so you cant really chalk it up to him forgetting.Yes, it doesn't really make much sense for why Gohan wouldn't use SSJ2, but the fact is that he was explicitly drawn as SSJ and displayed no SSJ2 characteristics. Its not just the lightning, but his aura is that of regular MSSJ.

And neither did Broly though.

Even saying that Gohan was only MSSJ Dabura was stated to be around cells power and was still outmatching Gohan. That combined with the point that Dabura shows up in the series I am pretty confident in stating that he should outmatch both Hatchiyack and Bojack in power.

Yes but I think Broly's transformation differs from the standard SSJ transformations anyway so I am not sure he really has different levels just one level that continues to get stronger.

#3 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@zill0678: Gohan is drawn as a SSJ in the manga and he displays none of the characteristics of a SSJ2. Lightning is drawn consistently on SSJ2s in manga, and AT drew both Goku and Vegeta as SSJ2s on the following page. It does not make much sense in-unvirse for why Gohan would only fought as SSJ, but he was definitely a SSJ nonetheless.

You keep saying that. But it doesn't make it true, there is no reason at all that Gohan would be a SSJ and not a SSJ2. The most likely explanation is that AT simply forgot to add the lightening to him. And as Dabura is beating Gohan anyway, it is hardly relevant.

Not to mention that Dabura was explicitly stated to be close to Cell in power. The weakest here will likely be Bojack or Hatchiyack as Bojack was one shotted by SSJ2 Gohan and Hatchiyack didn't even require a SSJ2 transformation to be killed.

#4 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta berates Gohan for not being able to beat Dabura with ease who is supposed to be close to Cell in power. By this statement you would imagine that Vegeta is stronger than Cell at this point. He doesn't really have feats prior to the Majin boost in SSJ2, but I think it is pretty clear that at this point he is meant to be stronger than Cell.

#5 Edited by Man_of_Miracles (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@man_of_miracles said:

@the_red_viper said:

@man_of_miracles said:

1. The "Shotgun blast" that The Bride took was just salt, not an actual shotgun shell. It was stated explicitly in the movie.

2. Her crazy 88 feat, while impressive was not actual against 88 people (stated by Bill) and was against completely featless fodder, people keep saying that they were martial artists but we seen no evidence of this, fact is that they are just as featless as the thugs from Watchmen.

Ozy was able to beat Rorshach and Nite Owl easily and simultaneously and they both have feats of easily stomping fodder, Nite Owl even has feats of superhuman strength and he was no match for Ozy at all.

The Bride while impressive lacks showings against enemies with actual feats.

Actually, the Crazy 88 are a lot more than 88 people. Watch the scene closely, you can see they're countless.

Regardless, I stick to my original opinion-Ozy wins.

As stated by Bill there are less than 88.

It is difficult to tell how many there actually are, but she does not defeat 88 on screen.

Well I'm fairly sure there were more than 88 on-screen, in fact.

But that doesn't really matter I guess.

I think there is a count of like 70 or something, and also only 40 actors are credited in the crazy 88. But I think you are right that it doesn't matter.

#6 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@sodamyat said:

@man_of_miracles said:

rol over time such as being able to consciously slow it or stop it, time should be inconsequential to them.

That literally doesnt make sense. To stop time you have to think about it. What im asking is, are there feats showing how fast odin can react and if he can react to a blitz from superman. None have been shown and im almost sure at this point, that none WILL be shown.

It actually does make sense, Odin can manipulate the time stream around him, meaning that speed should be essentially meaningless to him. Now he hasn't had to deal with a bunch of speed blitzs in his small history of fights so I doubt there are reaction feats that you are so oddly obsessed with even when it doesn't matter.

Youre still saying the same wrong stuff...

he still has to think to do that. and im still waiting for feats that show odins reaction feats that say he can do that before a kytonian blitz.

we're saying the same things over and over. I understand what youre saying but you fail to understand what Im saying. So yea, i doubt they exist.

Again, I don't get why you are obsessing over Odin reaction feats when they aren't relevant to the discussion at hand.

because you said that odin could stop time before the kyptonians hit him. and im still here waiting for proof. if you just said "hey man, i admit that theres no feats to suggest that he could stop time before he gets hit" we'd be done with this conversation, but you refuse, so we're still talking nonsense since we both know the scans probably dont exist.

Would you like to point out where I said that?

All I said is that he potentially could, but it doesn't matter either way.

I never claimed that he had feats to say he could react before he got speedblitzed, I simply said I never looked for any, so I don't see why I would need to admit anything.

#7 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@sodamyat said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@sodamyat said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@sodamyat said:

You don't need reaction speed feats, they can't possibly put Odin down with a speed blitz before he stops time. Simple as that.

yea i agreed with mystic about that earlier where we agreed that odins durability is too good, but i was mostly wondering if you guys actually had reaction feats for odin that showed he could react to a speed blitz from supes. I guess they dont exist. Thanks anyway man.

I actually didn't check, there very well may be, however if someone has control over time such as being able to consciously slow it or stop it, time should be inconsequential to them.

That literally doesnt make sense. To stop time you have to think about it. What im asking is, are there feats showing how fast odin can react and if he can react to a blitz from superman. None have been shown and im almost sure at this point, that none WILL be shown.

It actually does make sense, Odin can manipulate the time stream around him, meaning that speed should be essentially meaningless to him. Now he hasn't had to deal with a bunch of speed blitzs in his small history of fights so I doubt there are reaction feats that you are so oddly obsessed with even when it doesn't matter.

Youre still saying the same wrong stuff...

he still has to think to do that. and im still waiting for feats that show odins reaction feats that say he can do that before a kytonian blitz.

we're saying the same things over and over. I understand what youre saying but you fail to understand what Im saying. So yea, i doubt they exist.

Again, I don't get why you are obsessing over Odin reaction feats when they aren't relevant to the discussion at hand.

#8 Edited by Man_of_Miracles (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@man_of_miracles said:

1. The "Shotgun blast" that The Bride took was just salt, not an actual shotgun shell. It was stated explicitly in the movie.

Oh shit that's right, I forgot about that.

Yeah I just watched both movies yesterday. It is easy to forget.

#9 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@man_of_miracles said:

1. The "Shotgun blast" that The Bride took was just salt, not an actual shotgun shell. It was stated explicitly in the movie.

2. Her crazy 88 feat, while impressive was not actual against 88 people (stated by Bill) and was against completely featless fodder, people keep saying that they were martial artists but we seen no evidence of this, fact is that they are just as featless as the thugs from Watchmen.

Ozy was able to beat Rorshach and Nite Owl easily and simultaneously and they both have feats of easily stomping fodder, Nite Owl even has feats of superhuman strength and he was no match for Ozy at all.

The Bride while impressive lacks showings against enemies with actual feats.

Actually, the Crazy 88 are a lot more than 88 people. Watch the scene closely, you can see they're countless.

Regardless, I stick to my original opinion-Ozy wins.

As stated by Bill there are less than 88.

It is difficult to tell how many there actually are, but she does not defeat 88 on screen.

#10 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@sodamyat said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@sodamyat said:

You don't need reaction speed feats, they can't possibly put Odin down with a speed blitz before he stops time. Simple as that.

yea i agreed with mystic about that earlier where we agreed that odins durability is too good, but i was mostly wondering if you guys actually had reaction feats for odin that showed he could react to a speed blitz from supes. I guess they dont exist. Thanks anyway man.

I actually didn't check, there very well may be, however if someone has control over time such as being able to consciously slow it or stop it, time should be inconsequential to them.

That literally doesnt make sense. To stop time you have to think about it. What im asking is, are there feats showing how fast odin can react and if he can react to a blitz from superman. None have been shown and im almost sure at this point, that none WILL be shown.

It actually does make sense, Odin can manipulate the time stream around him, meaning that speed should be essentially meaningless to him. Now he hasn't had to deal with a bunch of speed blitzs in his small history of fights so I doubt there are reaction feats that you are so oddly obsessed with even when it doesn't matter.