By LordMaverick 41 Comments
Both Telekinesis and Super strength heave their benefits and their hindrances.
1. You do not need to be in physical contact with the object of interest
2. No matter the balance or weight distribution of the object, it can be lifted evenly
3. Levitation of objects and self
4. Creation of telekinetic force-fields
5. Concentration on object of interest must be maintained for movement to continue
6. Shock Waves
1. Physical contact with object of interest is necessary for movement to occur
2. Super Jumping
3. Usually accommodated by degree of invulnerability
4. Strength of person must be of significant value to overcome the weight of an object
5. Shock Waves
Imagine Hulk with Telekinesis!
Please comment any further benefits or problems with either tactic you can think of in this waging war between Strength and Telekinesis!