By Liberty 1464 Comments
Here is the eighth in a series of Give a point games. With five of them done I still have two going plus this one. The games that are still going on are Ghost Rider: Johnny Blaze, http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/ghost-rider-johnny-blaze-give-a-point-1500760/#401 and, Deadpool http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/deadpool-give-a-point-1504836/#563
- Daredevil: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/liberty/lists/the-quintessential-characters-in-the-daredevil-myt/47581
- Iron Man http://www.comicvine.com/profile/liberty/lists/the-quintessential-characters-in-the-iron-man-myth/47613
- Batman http://www.comicvine.com/profile/liberty/lists/the-quintessential-characters-in-the-batman-mythol/47899
- Spirit http://www.comicvine.com/profile/liberty/lists/the-quintessential-characters-in-the-the-spirit-my/48011
- James Bond (coming soon)
Imagine you are the creator of a Wolverine television show. Your task is to tell the history of Wolverine from beginning to the end but....(here is the catch) you can only use ten currently existing characters to tell this story. So, I ask you who are the quintessential characters in the Wolverine mythology. You need to determine who he needs in the rouge's gallery, friends and everything.
Here is how the game works. It is kind of like the give a point take a point game. Only you don't take any points away.
- You can add a point to one character for each vote.
- You can add a new character any time you want as your vote.
- You can vote as much as you want but only once in a row.
- All you do is copy the tally above and add your vote or character to the list.
- Once we have ten characters with 100 votes each the game is done.
- Put a characters real name on this list. There are too many Robins and Batgirls for example to just put a Superhero name.
- If the character does not have a comic appearance they will not have a comic page on comicvine. That is OK as long as they meet the other criteria. They will not however make the list I post afterwards because they don't have a page.
I'll cast the first vote for...
- Jubilee (+1)