By Liberty 1276 Comments
Here is the second Give A Point game in a series. You can find the other two below. One for the Spirit, http://www.comicvine.com/profile/liberty/blog/spirit-give-a-point/93368/ , and one for Daredevil, http://www.comicvine.com/profile/liberty/blog/daredevil-give-a-point/93350/.
Imagine you are the creator of the new Iron Man television show. Your task is to tell the history of Iron Man from beginning to the end but....(here is the catch) you can only use ten currently existing characters to tell this story. So, I ask you who are the quintessential characters in the Iron Man mythology. You need to determine who he needs in the rouge galley, friends and everything.
Here is how the game works. It is kind of like the give a point take a point game. Only you don't take any points away.
- You can add a point to one character for each vote.
- You can add a new character any time you want as a vote.
- You can vote as much as you want but only once in a row.
- All you do is copy the tally above and add your vote or character to the list.
- Once we have ten characters with 100 votes each the game is done.
I'll cast the first vote for...
Pepper Potts (+1)