20 Comments
Posted by FadeToBlackBolt
Tony Stark Iron Man - ANOTHER IRON MAN? DAMNIT!
Iceman - Awesome, even though it'll just be a repack/paint/tool of the X-Men Origins one. Still be picking it up though.
Absorbing Man - Buying this since I missed the two-pack.
Astonishing Wolverine - Another Wolverine, ugh.
Magneto - Will buy this depending on paint apps. 

 
Overall, it's a bit of a lackluster wave. Not a single new figure in the bunch. Thanks for these threads though, they're great for keeping up to date with one of the premier lines in action figures today ^_^
Posted by leokearon

Glad you like my figure threads, yeah it is annoying that there are no new figures, still the Tony Stark Iron Man has me wondering what it will be.
Edited by FadeToBlackBolt
@leokearon: There aren't enough action figures collectors on here sadly, so the discussions are usually reserved to me talking to myself :P 
Since you came along though, it's been much better ^_^ 
 
If it's just the Bleeding Edge armor with Tony's head I'll be disappointed, but if it's Tony with the Extremis running through his body and the armor forming, it could be amazing.
Posted by turoksonofstone

.....Meh.

Posted by greenlight1107

"WOW" can't wait to see them.....

Posted by Nova`Prime`

Wow all the characters in the Marvel Library and they release another Iron Man, Wolverine, and Iceman? I get Absorbing Man because he was in a two pack, but really.. why not throw in another Spider Man while you are at it. What ever happened to that fan voted wave?

Posted by leokearon
@greenlight1107 said:

"WOW" can't wait to see them.....


I'm curious to see what they look like
Posted by leokearon
@Nova`Prime` said:
Wow all the characters in the Marvel Library and they release another Iron Man, Wolverine, and Iceman? I get Absorbing Man because he was in a two pack, but really.. why not throw in another Spider Man while you are at it. What ever happened to that fan voted wave?

It is annoying that there are no new characters in the range, hopefully Comic COn will reveal more (especially as the last couple of waves had a nice selection) 
 
The fan voted characters were placed in the early 2010 waves.
Posted by FadeToBlackBolt

WHERE IS MY MU BLACK BOLT FIGURE, HASBRO!?

Posted by Krakoa
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
Tony Stark Iron Man - ANOTHER IRON MAN? DAMNIT!
Iceman - Awesome, even though it'll just be a repack/paint/tool of the X-Men Origins one. Still be picking it up though.
Absorbing Man - Buying this since I missed the two-pack.
Astonishing Wolverine - Another Wolverine, ugh.
Magneto - Will buy this depending on paint apps. 
 Overall, it's a bit of a lackluster wave. Not a single new figure in the bunch. Thanks for these threads though, they're great for keeping up to date with one of the premier lines in action figures today ^_^
Iceman is the only one I care about.  
And yes, we desperately need a Black Bolt, but I'd be happy for an Invisible Woman to complete the Fantastic Four. 
Posted by FadeToBlackBolt
@Krakoa: Sue is coming out in a pack with Ben, Reed and Herbie later this year. Alas, if you already own the other two, you'll be doubling up, even though their outfits are quite different (the design is based on Eaglesham's F4 art).
Posted by MrSeaman70

Wait a minute.... Is it a Michael Fassbender Magneto !? I want one !!! Gimme gimme gimme !!!
Posted by Krakoa
@FadeToBlackBolt: Doubling up seems to be inevitable. lol. I'm just not nuts about the modern costumes in that pack, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a throwback Sue so I can go for the whole John Byrne effect. 
Posted by FadeToBlackBolt
@Krakoa: True, I've got two Spideys (Black Suit and the one that came with the Sentry), part of Hasbro's style in many respects. Oh but for the glory of Marvel Legends...
 
Ahk, well now that they have her mold out, it's a good chance she'll get a repaint.
Posted by leokearon
@Krakoa said:
Iceman is the only one I care about.  And yes, we desperately need a Black Bolt, but I'd be happy for an Invisible Woman to complete the Fantastic Four.   
 
 

@MrSeaman70 said:
Wait a minute.... Is it a Michael Fassbender Magneto !? I want one !!! Gimme gimme gimme !!!

We don't know, it would be nice, but I doubt it
Posted by Fatal

Hmm... out of these I would probably only pick up Iceman and Absorbing Man. Maybe Magneto depending on how he looks.

Posted by One_Eye
@FadeToBlackBolt: Heh, I know the feeling....I'm excited about the Astonishing X-Men Wolverine an the Magneto is from Ultimate X-Men. It's a rather blah set...
Posted by PowerHerc

More Iron Man and Wolverine figures, huh?

Big whoop.

Posted by Dracade102

I've always wanted a Magneto action figure since I was seven... I almost forgot about that old dream 'til now.

Posted by leokearon