By Kurui 0 Comments
That's right! ChiMeGo's first game Anything now has 192 followers! We're still heavily in the planning phases but a visual mock up is set to be released extremely soon. The video will demonstrate just how the battle sequences are planned look and work in the final product.
To celebrate the amount of followers we've accrued, I threw together an audio sample with some music (which will not be in the game product due to it belonging to another game of mine that has been in the works on and off for some years) and some Voice Acting for Anything provided by one of the voice actresses. Via it you can hear a little of the "vision" this game will be imaging through visuals and game play.
You can hear the sample here. http://www.esnips.com/displayimage.php?pid=34164125
- Mixing and Voice Editing by Me/Kurui
- 'Eve Maiden' voiced by Christina Jones/Kitty
- Sound Effects created by Alan Jackson/Nightmare Nadia
- Music 'Kneel and Perish' is (c) SEFA and composed by Michael Morgan/Burstknuckle
- Based upon the world and game 'Anything' produced by ChiMeGo Studios, lead by founder/CEO Mortimer Toynbee/Deadwater/Toad