Men : do you suffer from Women's Logic


To all the men on this site ,  do you suffer from women's logic ?  you may call it something else but it's all the same.  For Example : let say you  want go with your friends , but you're wife or girlfriend says no you and her have huge arguement about it and you still don't go but the next day (or next week whatever)  you're wife or girlfriend want go out with her's friends and you said no but guess what she still goes ....................what the hell !!! how did that happen ? women's logic , that's how . No man can beat it or understand it but somehow we men lose to it every time   Do you have something similar to this ?, l'm pretty sure that each man here have, presently or in the past and how did you deal with it ?
212 Comments
212 Comments
Posted by FLCL1

O.O 
 
no comment
Posted by Thor's hammmer
@KNIGHT SAVIOR: 
 
or she does something that makes you mad and the argument ends with you apolagizing
Posted by ComicMan24

The think about most women is that they tend to overreact.
Posted by Undergroundgod

It doesn't work on me... I am going to do what I want to do... If she don't like it... She can go else where. I wouldn't say she couldn't go to a party... If she told me I couldn't go to  a party... I would say "F*ck you" and go any damn ways... If she realy loves you, she will get over it... and if she doesn't then your better off without the crazy b*tch. Thats my take on it.
Posted by DH69

luckily of the few relationships ive had (longest lasting 1 months) i managed to date women exactly like me. didnt give a **** about going out, just liked to hang back and relax, AND HATED CHILDREN. unfortunalty they all went the way of the dinosaur because i fear intimacy and commitment. no matter how hard i tried they always wanted to talk about our feelings and where things are headed. then i realized if i were gay i would avoid the problem all together...except i would miss breasts...guys can have nice butts though

Posted by Korg

That's called being whipped. I don't understand how you allow it to happen in the first place.

Posted by lagoon_boy
Never worked on me.
Posted by rogue_mar1e
@KNIGHT SAVIOR said:
"To all the men on this site ,  do you suffer from women's logic ?  you may call it something else but it's all the same.  For Example : let say you  want go with your friends , but you're wife or girlfriend says no you and her have huge arguement about it and you still don't go but the next day (or next week whatever)  you're wife or girlfriend want go out with her's friends and you said no but guess what she still goes ....................what the hell !!! how did that happen ? women's logic , that's how . No man can beat it or understand it but somehow we men lose to it every time   Do you have something similar to this ?, l'm pretty sure that each man here have, presently or in the past and how did you deal with it ? "

that's not women's logic, thats just double standards .
Posted by Undergroundgod
@rogue_mar1e said:
"@KNIGHT SAVIOR said:
"To all the men on this site ,  do you suffer from women's logic ?  you may call it something else but it's all the same.  For Example : let say you  want go with your friends , but you're wife or girlfriend says no you and her have huge arguement about it and you still don't go but the next day (or next week whatever)  you're wife or girlfriend want go out with her's friends and you said no but guess what she still goes ....................what the hell !!! how did that happen ? women's logic , that's how . No man can beat it or understand it but somehow we men lose to it every time   Do you have something similar to this ?, l'm pretty sure that each man here have, presently or in the past and how did you deal with it ? "
that's not women's logic, thats just double standards . "

I agree.
Posted by ViciousCesar!

OP lost me after the part where she says 'no' and he obliges.

Posted by White Mage
@KNIGHT SAVIOR said:
"To all the men on this site ,  do you suffer from women's logic ?  you may call it something else but it's all the same.  For Example : let say you  want go with your friends , but you're wife or girlfriend says no you and her have huge arguement about it and you still don't go but the next day (or next week whatever)  you're wife or girlfriend want go out with her's friends and you said no but guess what she still goes ....................what the hell !!! how did that happen ? women's logic , that's how . No man can beat it or understand it but somehow we men lose to it every time   Do you have something similar to this ?, l'm pretty sure that each man here have, presently or in the past and how did you deal with it ? "


.............................................................................................................. 
 
I thank God for whatever gay gene was activated at the moment of my conception.   
 
BTW, this isn't women's logic.  There are women who couldn't give a damn about your location.  This is just..........................well.......... 
 
I'll put it this way.   
 
SHE DID NOT GIVE BIRTH TO YOU, SO WHY LET HER TREAT YOU LIKE SHE DID? 

 

 


Posted by White Mage
@Korg said:
"That's called being whipped. I don't understand how you allow it to happen in the first place. "

LOL I support this statement. 
Posted by Donnieman v5.1
@White Mage said:
" @Korg said:
"That's called being whipped. I don't understand how you allow it to happen in the first place. "
LOL I support this statement.  "

Posted by FLCL1

 
Posted by courtney12490
@White Mage said:
" @Korg said:
"That's called being whipped. I don't understand how you allow it to happen in the first place. "
LOL I support this statement.  "
As do I and I am a woman.
Edited by Silver2467

If I weren't so hesitant to enter relationships, maybe I would, but since I am, I don't have that problem. I guess that's just one more reason I should be thankful I'm single. 

Posted by inferiorego

hmmm... My girlfriend and I have been together for over a decade, so we share the same friends... If I go out, she comes with and vice versa. Getting older rules sometimes. I no longer have to deal with ridiculousness like this scenario.

Staff
Posted by LP
@FLCL1 said:
"
"

Posted by .Mistress Redhead.

We have the power, yall need to accept it and move on.... 
 
Or you could start dating men...

Posted by Fire-brand
@.Mistress Redhead.: i prefer option 1. i hate it, but i have learned to accept that i am but a pawn.
Posted by .Mistress Redhead.
@Fire-brand said:
" @.Mistress Redhead.: i prefer option 1. i hate it, but i have learned to accept that i am but a pawn. "  
ha ha, well you sir are a very clever man ;) 
Posted by Edamame

LOL. I love this thread.  = D
 
 
@Undergroundgod said:

" It doesn't work on me... I am going to do what I want to do... If she don't like it... She can go else where. I wouldn't say she couldn't go to a party... If she told me I couldn't go to  a party... I would say "F*ck you" and go any damn ways... If she realy loves you, she will get over it... and if she doesn't then your better off without the crazy b*tch. Thats my take on it. "

I like this.
 
@Korg said:
" That's called being whipped. I don't understand how you allow it to happen in the first place. "

Submissive. LOL.
 
@Silver2467 said:
" I guess that's just one more reason I should be thankful I'm single.  "

I hear ya. LOL
Posted by xmenfallen

 i have this very special crush of mine and she is very kind its like if she asks something like borrowing my calculator i automatically give it to her but to others no i think its her power over me hahahahaha

Posted by Cherry Bomb
@.Mistress Redhead. said:
" We have the power, yall need to accept it and move on....  Or you could start dating men... "
I hear ya'. sister.
Posted by Omega Ray Jay

I'm single so I do what I want, which isn't really a lot anyway.

Posted by Dane

Honestly, if a partner (of any kind) doesn't respect you in an equal way, get a new one.
 
Men and Women can both draw whatever kind of 'power' implications they like. If you don't respect the person you're with enough to hold them in equal accord as you hold yourself you do not deserve to be with them. If you'd sacrifice their happiness for your own you time and again you don't care enough about them to be in a relationship. People who only care about themselves won't change. That works both ways.

Online
Posted by Cherry Bomb

Guys have a habit of ignoring us! - even when your in the house.
So can you blame us for wanting you to stay in!? :/

Posted by Edamame
@xmenfallen said:
"  i think its her power over me hahahahaha "
Really?
 
@Dane said:
" Honestly, if a partner (of any kind) doesn't respect you in an equal way, get a new one.  Men and Women can both draw whatever kind of 'power' implications they like. If you don't respect the person you're with enough to hold them in equal accord as you hold yourself you do not deserve to be with them. If you'd sacrifice their happiness for your own you time and again you don't care enough about them to be in a relationship. People who only care about themselves won't change. That works both ways. "

Definitely true.
 
@Cherry Bomb said:
" Guys have a habit of ignoring us! - even when your in the house. So can you blame us for wanting you to stay in!? :/ "

Why be so vain though? LOL
 
By the way, I hope I am not offending you. Let me know if I am.
Posted by joshmightbe

i was once told by a guy i consider very wise that any man who says he understands women is a damn liar.

Posted by Cherry Bomb
@Edamame: Lol, how does that make me vain?
Posted by Edamame
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @Edamame: Lol, how does that make me vain? "
Because it seems that only attention is desired.  However, I am probably wrong. LOL. Sorry.
 
If the man gives the woman attention, then the woman should also give the man attention. That is how I see it. Just my opinion.
Posted by rogue_mar1e
@Edamame said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Edamame: Lol, how does that make me vain? "
Because it seems that only attention is desired.  However, I am probably wrong. LOL. Sorry.  If the man gives the woman attention, then the woman should also give the man attention. That is how I see it. Just my opinion. "

give & take is good .
Edited by rbysjti

the girls i've been linked with have been good followers. Hehehe. Joke",)
 
I actually meant, somehow we really didn't get to  fight.

Posted by Edamame
@rogue_mar1e said:
" @Edamame said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Edamame: Lol, how does that make me vain? "
Because it seems that only attention is desired.  However, I am probably wrong. LOL. Sorry.  If the man gives the woman attention, then the woman should also give the man attention. That is how I see it. Just my opinion. "
give & take is good . "
Indeed.  = D 
 
@rbysjti said:
" the girls i've been linked with have been good followers. Hehehe. Joke",)  I actually meant, somehow we really didn't get to  fight. "

LOL. You go to the beach often in the Phillipines, right?
Posted by NickA
@Cherry Bomb:
wanting us to stay in 
wont make it better
Posted by joshmightbe
@NickA: in fact unless you like watching xbox itll only make it worse
Posted by Tomokata
@Korg said:
" That's called being whipped. I don't understand how you allow it to happen in the first place. "
I'm going with this one.   
 
The fact that you allow yourself to be manipulated by "women's logic" is no fault of the woman.
Posted by Psi-Fire
@Korg said:
"That's called being whipped. I don't understand how you allow it to happen in the first place. "

QFT. lol
Posted by fatyman

Posted by Cezar_TheScribe
@rogue_mar1e said:
that's not women's logic, thats just double standards . " 
 
Too many double standards.

@lagoon_boy said:
"Never worked on me.
 
Me either.

@Korg said:
"That's called being whipped. I don't understand how you allow it to happen in the first place. " 
  
It happens when someone doesn't or can't use their own mind.

@ComicMan24 said:
"The think about most women is that they tend to overreact. " 
 
Just a tad bit. ;)

@FLCL1 said:
"O.O  no comment "

His wife/ girlfriend is watching him. ;)
Posted by k4tzm4n

I'm shocked this hasn't been locked.
Staff
Posted by FLCL1
@k4tzm4n said:
"I'm shocked this hasn't been locked. "

i know right!
Posted by texasdeathmatch

in the end, no matter who is right, the woman is always right. And I don't mean that in a sexist manner, its just literally impossible to debate with a significant other and always win, so sometimes its better to let their logic (no matter how asinine it may sound) win in order to avoid sleeping on the couch or getting kicked out of her apartment. 

Posted by FLCL1
@texasdeathmatch said:
"in the end, no matter who is right, the woman is always right. And I don't mean that in a sexist manner, its just literally impossible to debate with a significant other and always win, so sometimes its better to let their logic (no matter how asinine it may sound) win in order to avoid sleeping on the couch or getting kicked out of her apartment.  "

pretty much this
Posted by Cherry Bomb
@Edamame said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
Because it seems that only attention is desired.  However, I am probably wrong. LOL. Sorry.  If the man gives the woman attention, then the woman should also give the man attention. That is how I see it. Just my opinion. "
No, of course women give men attention, a lot of men complain that women are too clingy or obsesive most of the time. 

Posted by Cherry Bomb

READ AND LEARN MEN!
Listen to the logic of Venus

Venus' words of advice!


Posted by Donnieman v5.1
@Cherry Bomb: Ummm, no ;-P
Posted by Precise

I'm too stubborn to agree with anyone.

Posted by Cherry Bomb
@Donnieman v5.1 said:
" @Cherry Bomb: Ummm, no ;-P "
then you shall fail. :P
Posted by Donnieman v5.1
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @Donnieman v5.1 said:
" @Cherry Bomb: Ummm, no ;-P "
then you shall fail. :P "
Oh noes :(