Masters of the Multiverse

I have a sudden urge to list Omniversial Omnipotents. Feel free to list any that I left out.

  • The One Above All - God and Master of the Marvel Multiverse and confirmed strongest Marvel character. Perhaps the most famous Multiversial God. Little known, he is actually Marvel creator Jack Kirby.
  • The Presence - Christain God of the DC Multiverse and most powerful known DC character, though it is hinted that "other forces" caused him to be. Perhaps an even greater being...
  • Man of Miracles - God of the Image Multiverse. That's all I can say for him, really.
  • Azathoth - Insane Eldergod and original multiversial master. Created the Lovecraft Multiverse and all the Eldergods. It's said that our own universe is but a dream of Azathoths, and when he wakes it will disappear. (Some though, argue that Yog Sothoth actually takes that role).
  • Kami Tenchi - God of the Tenchi Muyo Multiverse. His mere appearence can be enough to destroy dimensions by accident.
  • Elder God Demonbane - Not so much God of the Demonbane multiverse but the most powerfull being in it, or something.
  • Aslan - Creator of Narnia, our world and countless other Universes. Takes shape of a lion in Narnia, and other forms in different Universes. (Actually, turns out that he is the son of the Emperor-Beyond-The-Sea, who has the power of The Deeper Magic from Beyond the Dawn of Time, which techniqually makes him God; though he's similar to that force that made the Presence, as in he never truly appears).
  • Tabuu - Non-canon Antagonist to the Nintendo Multiverse, first featured in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
The One Above All
The Presence
Man of Miricles
Azathoth
Kami Tenchi
Elder God Demonbane
Aslan
Tabuu

More

A few more...

  • Eru Illuvater - Creator of Middle Earth, Arda (the world in which Middle Earth is based) and most life there.
  • Chakravartin - Creator of Asura's universe (Asura's Wrath).
  • The Living Tribunal - Second in Command to The One Above All, possibly the second strongest Mavel character).
  • Emperor-From-Across-The-Sea - Aslan's father, who lives in Aslan's Country. That techniqually makes Aslan the equivilant of Living Tribunal rather than The One Above All.
  • The Authority - The first falsegod on this list. Though the Authority is the first Angel and claimed to be the master and creator of the multiverse, he is a falsegod. By the end of his reign however, he is betrayed and encaged by the Regent of Heaven Metatron. Both soon perish however, as the feeble ancient Authority is freed from his cage to fade away and Metatron is dragged into a rift between Universes. It's never explained if there is a real God. (By the way they're from His Dark Materials).
Eru Illuvatar
Chakravartin
The Living Tribunal
Metatron

Even More

Some more...

  • The Truth - A mysterious, powerful force that exists inside everyone and even the planets and stars of the Fullmetal Alchemist universe. The Truth allows for people to use alchemy, but has set down laws that can only be disobeyed at a terrible price (human transmutation, philosophers stones). When an alchemist commits human transmutation, they are brought before the Truth and are dragged through the Gate to pay the price for seeing the Truth. The engravings on the Gate are different to everyone who passes through it. Father was created from a part of the essence beyond the Gate hundreds of years ago. As such he knew how to absorb the truth of the Earth and even the Sun inside him and how to maintain the amount of absorbedsouls needed to keep the truth inside him. Due to Hohenheims plan though, Father losses the 50 million souls inside him and is soon absorbed back into the Truth, in which he is sucked through the gateway, never to be seen again. It's possibe that the Truth and what lies beyond the gate (refered to as the eye of God) are two different beings, or possibly the same. Truth is also known as World, Universe, God, One, All and You.
  • Yog Sothoth - Powerful Eldergod of Lovecraft. Some even state the he/she/it is the most powerful Eldergod, stronger even than Azathoth (I'm not sure if this is true of not, as yet).
The Truth
Yog Sothoth

24 Comments
24 Comments
Posted by PrinceAragorn1

Didn't narnia have an 'emperor beyond the sea' something?

Eru illuvater was left out btw.

Online
Edited by RustyRoy

Cool! Azathoth sounds very much like Vishnu of the Indian Mythology.

Posted by KingOfAsh

@princearagorn1: It does, though he is rarely mentioned , so I just put Aslan. Pretty much making Aslan the Living Tribunal.

I forgot entirely about Eru Illuvater, though I mainly had an eye out for Gods of Multiple Universes rather than just one. Though I will keep singular Universe Creators in mind from now on.

Edited by RustyRoy

Also you can add Eru from Tolkienverse.

Edited by PrinceAragorn1

@rustyroy said:

Also you can add Eru from Tolkienverse.

Too late.. I already said that :D

Online
Edited by RustyRoy

@rustyroy said:

Also you can add Eru from Tolkienverse.

Too late.. I already said that :D

Didn't see that. And also is Narnia a multiverse?

Posted by PrinceAragorn1
Online
Posted by KingOfAsh

@rustyroy: I did just add Eru, and a few more! And yes, Narnia does have a Multiverse (The Magicians Nephew & The Last Battle explains this)

Edited by KingOfAsh

@princearagorn1: Narnia is a Multiverse, The Magician's Nephew explains this.

Posted by RustyRoy

@kingofash: Never read the Narnia Books only watched the movies so I don't have much knowledge about it. Btw cool list.

Edited by Nerx

Nabeshin

Posted by rolldestroyer

@kingofash: Brahman (not to be confused with Brahma) from hindu mythology should be on the list seeing how it has a multiverse (or even a megaverse)

Edited by RustyRoy

@nerx said:

Nabeshin

@kingofash: Brahman (not to be confused with Brahma) from hindu mythology should be on the list seeing how it has a multiverse (or even a megaverse)

Where are these characters from?

Posted by Nerx
Posted by PrinceAragorn1

@rustyroy: Brahman is from actual Hindu mythology..

Online
Posted by RustyRoy

@rustyroy: Brahman is from actual Hindu mythology..

I thought Brahma was a hindu god and that he looked like Living Tribunal and this Chakravartin looks like Narayan from the Hindu myth, though I could be wrong about Brahman and if he/she/it is a part of the actual Hindu mythology then he/she/it doesn't belong in the list.

Posted by rolldestroyer

@rustyroy:

just to clarify, Brahman isn't exactly a character, if you look at the wikipedia you'll see that Brahman doesn't even have an image, the image you'll see is that of a droplet of water, that's because Brahman is the droplet water itself, and the process through which it happens at the same time, Brahman is literally everything (even humans acknowledge themselves as Brahman according to Hindu mythology). it's a different concept from beings like TOAA who are actual characters.

Posted by PrinceAragorn1

@rustyroy said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@rustyroy: Brahman is from actual Hindu mythology..

I thought Brahma was a hindu god and that he looked like Living Tribunal and this Chakravartin looks like Narayan from the Hindu myth, though I could be wrong about Brahman and if he/she/it is a part of the actual Hindu mythology then he/she/it doesn't belong in the list.

Well, either of the two aren't similar at all.. And you're not counting myth Gods?

Online
Posted by RustyRoy

@rustyroy:

just to clarify, Brahman isn't exactly a character, if you look at the wikipedia you'll see that Brahman doesn't even have an image, the image you'll see is that of a droplet of water, that's because Brahman is the droplet water itself, and the process through which it happens at the same time, Brahman is literally everything (even humans acknowledge themselves as Brahman according to Hindu mythology). it's a different concept from beings like TOAA who are actual characters.

So its practically everything? Cool! I like the idea.

@rustyroy said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@rustyroy: Brahman is from actual Hindu mythology..

I thought Brahma was a hindu god and that he looked like Living Tribunal and this Chakravartin looks like Narayan from the Hindu myth, though I could be wrong about Brahman and if he/she/it is a part of the actual Hindu mythology then he/she/it doesn't belong in the list.

Well, either of the two aren't similar at all.. And you're not counting myth Gods?

Well I don't know much about them but they do look similar and considered omnipotent. Also I don't think the OP should count myth Gods, some people believe them as their Gods and if OP adds them in the list then he should also add the Christian God and Greek gods and the Mayan Gods and so on.

Edited by PrinceAragorn1

@rustyroy said:

@rolldestroyer said:

@rustyroy:

just to clarify, Brahman isn't exactly a character, if you look at the wikipedia you'll see that Brahman doesn't even have an image, the image you'll see is that of a droplet of water, that's because Brahman is the droplet water itself, and the process through which it happens at the same time, Brahman is literally everything (even humans acknowledge themselves as Brahman according to Hindu mythology). it's a different concept from beings like TOAA who are actual characters.

So its practically everything? Cool! I like the idea.

@princearagorn1 said:

@rustyroy said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@rustyroy: Brahman is from actual Hindu mythology..

I thought Brahma was a hindu god and that he looked like Living Tribunal and this Chakravartin looks like Narayan from the Hindu myth, though I could be wrong about Brahman and if he/she/it is a part of the actual Hindu mythology then he/she/it doesn't belong in the list.

Well, either of the two aren't similar at all.. And you're not counting myth Gods?

Well I don't know much about them but they do look similar and considered omnipotent. Also I don't think the OP should count myth Gods, some people believe them as their Gods and if OP adds them in the list then he should also add the Christian God and Greek gods and the Mayan Gods and so on.

yeah, seriously. Let's leave the myth Gods out..

Online
Posted by rolldestroyer

@rustyroy:

greeks and mayans dont have omnipotent gods, anyway i thought id include Brahman since i saw Metatron on the list, who also comes from myth to my knowledge.

Posted by KingOfAsh

@rolldestroyer said:

@rustyroy:

greeks and mayans dont have omnipotent gods, anyway i thought id include Brahman since i saw Metatron on the list, who also comes from myth to my knowledge.

I was actually refering to Metatron from His Dark Materials, not the Bible.

And I don't think I'll be putting any religious or mythical characters on the list, save for interpritations of them.

Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones
Posted by KingOfAsh

@thatguywithheadphones: You mean from The Melancholy of Haruhi? I've never seen it actually. Though if you give some feats I'll put her on the list.