"That's another thing about you Negros... N!ggas always love to talk about what they gonna do... N!ggas aint gonna do a got damn thing"
King Saturn's forum posts
Black Adam would beat down Terrax... Teth is legitimately stronger than Terrax physically and has the quickness advantage... Terrax Axe could be a problem if he can actually hit Teth with it... but I don't think he would be able to.
@king_saturn: “ Reading about Jesus and Yahweh is NOT God Revealing Himself To You... It's You Reading About A Deity In A Holy Book.”
1st: • Wrong.. The Bible isn't just a bunch of flat words on a page.. it's not some Fairy Tale like some ignorant people believe.
Revealing: “ making interesting or significant information known, especially about a person's attitude or character.”
• What the Bible um.. does when it comes to God.
“ This is Way Off... Because Conscience, Nature and Creation are not Evidence of GOD... Creation is that which we Humans create and build in this world... Conscience is something that is developed during human life. Nature is that which we see of the Earth... but none of this is Evidence of GOD... Be Honest, if you never read a Bible or Quran... would you honestly even have a notion that these things are even from a Higher Power ? It's the idea and the claims of the books that give you this inclination... not actual investigation into the study of these things themselves.”
2nd: • Wrong.. read Genesis. It's because of the evidence ALL AROUND and the fact I have Reason, Purpose and a Conscience.(Unless you can prove with evidence why we have Morality and the understanding of Good and Evil, AND where the understanding of Reason, Purpose and a Conscience comes from or Guilt for that matter).
• Nature and Creation were CREATED therefore (using common sense) theres a Creator.. again read Genesis.
“ This line you have "It doesn't take Faith to believe in GOD" is totally erroneous... of course it takes faith to believe in GOD... there is no physical evidence of one at this time... as far as your line about the fool says in his heart there is no GOD... okay, so what ? The atheist says in his heart, that the claims that GOD is real is unsubstantiated by any evidence. The deist says in his heart, there probably is a GOD he just isn't associated with any religious basis. The agnostic says in his heart, eh I don't really know either way about this GOD stuff.”
3rd: • Again.. Read Genesis.. Think about this since you don't believe it takes faith.
If you look at a building would it really take Faith to believe there was an Architect
Yes or No?
All 3 go hand in hand.
1. The Bible is Unsubstantiated Claims about a Deity or a set of Specific Deities, as well as proposed history of Man, Man's dealing with the Deity, the Deity's action and interaction with the Universe and Man. But it's still Claims and not Evidence nor is it Revelation of GOD... as it doesn't nothing but present the claim of their being some deity out there... but the Bible does not actually make the GOD real... nor does reading about that GOD in the Bible either. It's just the book that gives you the idea about the Deity.
2. By the definition you have given of Revealing... Superman, Spider-Man, Batman and Hulk have all Revealed themselves to us even more than Jesus has as there is far more reading information made known on those Four Comic Book Characters than there is for Jesus or Yahweh. You see the problem ? Revelation has to come in a more physical manner for it to be more relevant not just from some books you read that give us the claim about said people.
3. If you read Genesis than you are admitting my position is Correct wholeheartedly. Genesis is the claim about GOD and him creating all this stuff... but if you never read Genesis. How could you come to this conclusion based on the evidence of nature around us alone ? No Bible included, how would you determine that GOD created this stuff ? Think about it.
4. I hate you keep saying Nature and Creation... I mean considering you are a Bible Believing Dude... don't you understand that Nature is apart of Creation and that it's redundant to say them both anyways ? But in any case, the point is "How would you know that GOD created these things without the Bible" because like I said, the Bible itself is only the claim about these things about GOD and who he is and what he has done and will do. NOW, what is it outside of the Bible that makes these claims more reliable ?
5. I have read Genesis, a many times and technically according to Genesis, GOD comes off as the Bad Guy... because he creates Man and Woman in a situation where they can't discern Good from Evil and get caught by a trick of the Devil... this in turn pisses off GOD to the point he cuts off Man and Woman from the Garden and even takes away their potential for Eternal Life because he is afraid that man would become more like him. Technically if you read Genesis you will realize Yahweh NEVER needed Jesus to even give Man Eternal Life after he sinned. Check out what Yahweh says in Genesis 3:22 after the fall of Man about this special thing called "The Tree of Life".
6. We know that Buildings have Architects... we know that Cars are made by Engineers and so forth... the problem with GOD is that there is No Data to determined how he could have formed Planets as well have never seen anyone make a Planet or Stars or Galaxy before. So your analogy is useless as it does nothing to touch on the base of what GOD himself creates and not Man.
God reveals himself through his Special Revelation which would be his Word, and his Son.
General Revelation would be through your Conscience, Nature, and Creation which is the obvious.
Naturally Our hearts prefer darkness over light because of our sinful nature though..
People often look for signs from Heaven. Which I don't get honestly.. it doesn't take Faith to believe in God.. again it's obvious at least the Bible says that: “ The fool has said in his heart that there is no God ”
It takes Faith to be saved not to believe.
Reading about Jesus and Yahweh is NOT God Revealing Himself To You... It's You Reading About A Deity In A Holy Book.
This is Way Off... Because Conscience, Nature and Creation are not Evidence of GOD... Creation is that which we Humans create and build in this world... Conscience is something that is developed during human life. Nature is that which we see of the Earth... but none of this is Evidence of GOD... Be Honest, if you never read a Bible or Quran... would you honestly even have a notion that these things are even from a Higher Power ? It's the idea and the claims of the books that give you this inclination... not actual investigation into the study of these things themselves.
No one is looking for a sign from Heaven... we ( well I am ) talking about GOD revealing himself to everyone at once... and preferably before the world is tearing apart.
This line you have "It doesn't take Faith to believe in GOD" is totally erroneous... of course it takes faith to believe in GOD... there is no physical evidence of one at this time... as far as your line about the fool says in his heart there is no GOD... okay, so what ? The atheist says in his heart, that the claims that GOD is real is unsubstantiated by any evidence. The deist says in his heart, there probably is a GOD he just isn't associated with any religious basis. The agnostic says in his heart, eh I don't really know either way about this GOD stuff.
@king_saturn: You know, there are bible prophesies that God will reveal himself to the entire Earth...at Armageddon.
You make a good point; one thing to make the Bible authentic are the many prophesies of the Bible that have come true. Since Biblical prophesies are true, that makes them significantly different than just any prophesy. If you noticed the recently media, and you have a certain level of familiarity with the Bible, you'll note Biblical prophesy unfolding right before our very eyes. You raised the one point that I forgot to raise in defense of the Bible.
God tends to reveal Himself to individuals; people testify to God revealing Himself to them all the time. God will vividly reveal Himself during Armageddon, as you noticed.
The point was Why can't GOD reveal himself to everyone like Now before the world is dying or tearing itself apart. For GOD to reveal himself to everyone at the end of the world is pointless... as the world itself is dying... and it's not like GOD does much for the Non Believers at that point anyways according to these proposed prophesies.
As far as revealing himself to individuals... that's trivial ( n!gga could be hallucinating or simply saying he saw GOD when he didn't ) ... that's what makes it problematic... if GOD revealed himself to everyone at once before the world is dying... then we could have literal physical evidence of the encounter... especially if it's like one of those Mount Sinai type of events with Moses and the Israelites.
God does reveal Himself to everyone; seeing Him as a physical manifestation is not the only way you can have revelation of God; despite God revealing Himself, some people adjust the goal post to the point that they can try to convince others that they do not believe; it's more of a matter that some do not want to accept, is the more accurate description of what's happening; that's just something that those people need to deal with on a personal level, before it's everlastingly too late for them. God revealed Himself by physical manifestation at various points in antiquity, with the most recent being in the form of Jesus Christ.
It's certainly not a trivial matter when God reveals Himself to individuals; when it happens, it's usually a profound and life altering event for those individuals; these instances usually happens thousands of times a year, something far from insignificant. I'm someone that God has revealed Himself to multiple times, so you're actually kind of talking a foreign language to me; I can understand where you're coming from, if God hasn't revealed Himself to you, after a point, probably a point where you moved your goal post to. Don't belittle someone's experiences. Individuals having God reveal Himself to them is a whole lot like God revealing Himself to the Israelites, as it was confined to one group mainly, and somewhat a second group (e.g. the Egyptians).
GOD has never revealed himself to large quantities of people at once in modern times... seeing GOD in a physical manifestation is the "Best Way" for GOD to reveal himself to everyone... otherwise it would constantly be a trivial matter because GOD revealing himself to individuals can always be chalked up to that particular person is crazy or just making up things for their own purposes. Again, you constantly go on this GOD revealing himself to Individuals but this has nothing to do with GOD revealing himself to Everyone as it would take something more Physical in nature for this to happen anyways... something that can be seen around the world by millions or billions... not just some individual manifestation.
It is a trivial matter when GOD reveals himself to people... because even though that person may change his life over the ordeal... we have no idea or neither does the person who is saying it that it was actually GOD who revealed himself to them... it could have been a number of things including a n!gga just making the sh!t up in his head... you talking about how GOD revealed himself to you... but If I recall correctly, you was the same guy who said that you had existed with GOD before the world began... I am thinking you are a perfect example of GOD's individual revelations being trivial... because you speak "Bizarre Things" when you talk about how GOD revealed himself to you and not legitimately. Even if GOD revealed himself to you in some profound way... what evidence is there to really go by that it was GOD ? How do you know it wasn't a Demon or Satan ? They also can transform into beings of Light or Divine Presence... ( well Satan can at least, don't remember about his Lieutenants ) so how do you know it wasn't Satan playing you and pretending to be GOD to you ? The Devil is a trickster right ?