@king_saturn: “ Reading about Jesus and Yahweh is NOT God Revealing Himself To You... It's You Reading About A Deity In A Holy Book.”
1st: • Wrong.. The Bible isn't just a bunch of flat words on a page.. it's not some Fairy Tale like some ignorant people believe.
Revealing: “ making interesting or significant information known, especially about a person's attitude or character.”
• What the Bible um.. does when it comes to God.
“ This is Way Off... Because Conscience, Nature and Creation are not Evidence of GOD... Creation is that which we Humans create and build in this world... Conscience is something that is developed during human life. Nature is that which we see of the Earth... but none of this is Evidence of GOD... Be Honest, if you never read a Bible or Quran... would you honestly even have a notion that these things are even from a Higher Power ? It's the idea and the claims of the books that give you this inclination... not actual investigation into the study of these things themselves.”
2nd: • Wrong.. read Genesis. It's because of the evidence ALL AROUND and the fact I have Reason, Purpose and a Conscience.(Unless you can prove with evidence why we have Morality and the understanding of Good and Evil, AND where the understanding of Reason, Purpose and a Conscience comes from or Guilt for that matter).
• Nature and Creation were CREATED therefore (using common sense) theres a Creator.. again read Genesis.
“ This line you have "It doesn't take Faith to believe in GOD" is totally erroneous... of course it takes faith to believe in GOD... there is no physical evidence of one at this time... as far as your line about the fool says in his heart there is no GOD... okay, so what ? The atheist says in his heart, that the claims that GOD is real is unsubstantiated by any evidence. The deist says in his heart, there probably is a GOD he just isn't associated with any religious basis. The agnostic says in his heart, eh I don't really know either way about this GOD stuff.”
3rd: • Again.. Read Genesis.. Think about this since you don't believe it takes faith.
If you look at a building would it really take Faith to believe there was an Architect
Yes or No?
All 3 go hand in hand.
1. The Bible is Unsubstantiated Claims about a Deity or a set of Specific Deities, as well as proposed history of Man, Man's dealing with the Deity, the Deity's action and interaction with the Universe and Man. But it's still Claims and not Evidence nor is it Revelation of GOD... as it doesn't nothing but present the claim of their being some deity out there... but the Bible does not actually make the GOD real... nor does reading about that GOD in the Bible either. It's just the book that gives you the idea about the Deity.
2. By the definition you have given of Revealing... Superman, Spider-Man, Batman and Hulk have all Revealed themselves to us even more than Jesus has as there is far more reading information made known on those Four Comic Book Characters than there is for Jesus or Yahweh. You see the problem ? Revelation has to come in a more physical manner for it to be more relevant not just from some books you read that give us the claim about said people.
3. If you read Genesis than you are admitting my position is Correct wholeheartedly. Genesis is the claim about GOD and him creating all this stuff... but if you never read Genesis. How could you come to this conclusion based on the evidence of nature around us alone ? No Bible included, how would you determine that GOD created this stuff ? Think about it.
4. I hate you keep saying Nature and Creation... I mean considering you are a Bible Believing Dude... don't you understand that Nature is apart of Creation and that it's redundant to say them both anyways ? But in any case, the point is "How would you know that GOD created these things without the Bible" because like I said, the Bible itself is only the claim about these things about GOD and who he is and what he has done and will do. NOW, what is it outside of the Bible that makes these claims more reliable ?
5. I have read Genesis, a many times and technically according to Genesis, GOD comes off as the Bad Guy... because he creates Man and Woman in a situation where they can't discern Good from Evil and get caught by a trick of the Devil... this in turn pisses off GOD to the point he cuts off Man and Woman from the Garden and even takes away their potential for Eternal Life because he is afraid that man would become more like him. Technically if you read Genesis you will realize Yahweh NEVER needed Jesus to even give Man Eternal Life after he sinned. Check out what Yahweh says in Genesis 3:22 after the fall of Man about this special thing called "The Tree of Life".
6. We know that Buildings have Architects... we know that Cars are made by Engineers and so forth... the problem with GOD is that there is No Data to determined how he could have formed Planets as well have never seen anyone make a Planet or Stars or Galaxy before. So your analogy is useless as it does nothing to touch on the base of what GOD himself creates and not Man.