Dimensions/ Realms/ Other Places that are weird and creepy

plz help me with this stuff.

List items

22 Comments
Posted by cosmicallyaware1

@kidman560: way cool idea man!

how about: limbo, the bleed (authority), cancerverse, 5th dimension, dark dimension, anti-matter universe (qward), shadowlands, phantom zone, and.................. New Jersey?

Posted by kidman560

@kidman560: way cool idea man!

how about: limbo, the bleed (authority), cancerverse, 5th dimension, dark dimension, anti-matter universe (qward), shadowlands, phantom zone, and.................. New Jersey?

thats worse than mephisto's realm bro

Edited by GhostRavage

The Negative Zone is by far the weirdest and creepiest of them all.

Posted by kidman560

The Negative Zone is by far the weirdest and creepiest of them all.

sorry bro i would have to respectfully disagree. Crimson Cosmos would be way way way creepier than the Negative Zone

Edited by The_Red_Viper

Themiscyra (or however you spell it) isn't here.

Posted by Referee
Edited by kidman560

Themiscyra (or however you spell it) isn't here.

fair point it needs to be.

@referee said:

Again another great list from you

My only suggestion would be Rock of Eternity

another great point!

Edited by kidman560
Posted by The_Red_Viper
Posted by The_Red_Viper
Posted by kidman560
Edited by cosmicallyaware1

@kidman560: batcave? no. Gotham? NO! Dracula's castle? ok, sure........ and dude, honored you went with my suggestions, cool stuff.....

Posted by kidman560

@kidman560: batcave? no. Gotham? NO! Dracula's castle? ok, sure........ and dude, go with my suggestions, they're solid

i did. Dracula's castle sounds good

Posted by The_Red_Viper
Posted by cosmicallyaware1
Posted by darkazrael999

@kidman560: way cool idea man!

how about: limbo, the bleed (authority), cancerverse, 5th dimension, dark dimension, anti-matter universe (qward), shadowlands, phantom zone, and.................. New Jersey?

But....I love New Jersey Pizza and Frank Sinatra and...what else? They also have good produce...

0.0

Edited by kidman560

@kidman560: neither is the Batcave.

but the Batcave is one of those creepy weird places that for some reason no one can seem to find.

Posted by Referee
Posted by The_Red_Viper

@the_red_viper said:

@kidman560: neither is the Batcave.

but the Batcave is one of those creepy weird places that for some reason no one can seem to find.

Gotham is waaaay more creepy with all those homicidal maniacs running around, lol. John Constantine's house is also good for the list (well hidden, very creepy with many skulls hanging from the ceiling and magical gizmos scattered around like garbage).

Posted by kidman560

@kidman560 said:

@the_red_viper said:

@kidman560: neither is the Batcave.

but the Batcave is one of those creepy weird places that for some reason no one can seem to find.

Gotham is waaaay more creepy with all those homicidal maniacs running around, lol. John Constantine's house is also good for the list (well hidden, very creepy with many skulls hanging from the ceiling and magical gizmos scattered around like garbage).

isnt his house the house of mystery?

Posted by The_Red_Viper

@the_red_viper said:

@kidman560 said:

@the_red_viper said:

@kidman560: neither is the Batcave.

but the Batcave is one of those creepy weird places that for some reason no one can seem to find.

Gotham is waaaay more creepy with all those homicidal maniacs running around, lol. John Constantine's house is also good for the list (well hidden, very creepy with many skulls hanging from the ceiling and magical gizmos scattered around like garbage).

isnt his house the house of mystery?

Yeah, well I mean his actual house, where he lives. I didn't read any JLD aside from Trinity War (shame on me) but I think the HoM only serves as an HQ

Posted by The_Red_Viper

@kidman560: Oh, and if you wanna range a little farther than comics, you can add in Hogwarts.