storm is soon to be expecting.......

i have been working on a new super hero called white saber or white shadow i cant decide.... 
he wants to be king of wakanda. he has only the powers of storms lighting and of couse his eyes turn white. he has the exact costume of black panther exept when he wants to fly a cape ejects out of his neck collar and hookes on to his wrists like magnets crating the look of his moms cape witch enables him to fly....... i realy want to pass it by you first what you guys think and  DONT    STEEL   MY  SUPERHERO

33 Comments
33 Comments
Posted by zweener

*steal. 

Posted by sora_thekey
@keyonwoods said:
"DONT    STEEL   MY  SUPERHERO "

ok? -_-
Posted by Stormultt

Please tell me this is a joke? storm will NEVER concived catmans babies NEVER
Posted by fanboy#1
@Stormultt said:
"Please tell me this is a joke? storm will NEVER concived catmans babies NEVER "

i agree not to sound mean i hate the idea of storm havin a baby 
adopt like angelina lol 
get it their in wakanda which is in africa
Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau

Sounds cool. I actually think more superheroes need to have kids so DC and Marvel (and others) can usher in a new era of superheroes and villains.

Posted by Agent Buttons
@Gambler said:
"Sounds cool. I actually think more superheroes need to have kids so DC and Marvel (and others) can usher in a new era of superheroes and villains. "

Not a bad idea
Posted by Stormultt
@Gambler:
Not now is not the time.
Posted by fanboy#1
@Stormultt said:
"@Gambler: Not now is not the time. "

ur jus waitin for storm nd BP TO BREAK up nd for storm to find someone else
Posted by NagolNuff

<---still wondering who becka's father is...

Posted by rbysjti

i would want Storm to have a baby but Wolverine is the father.
 

Posted by Vance Astro
@NagolNuff said:
" <---still wondering who becka's father is... "
Brother Voodoo.
Moderator
Posted by ironshadow
@Gambler said:
" Sounds cool. I actually think more superheroes need to have kids so DC and Marvel (and others) can usher in a new era of superheroes and villains. "
They'll never usher in a new era of superheroes and villains they'll just kill'em and bring 'em back to life over and over 
Posted by rbysjti
@Vance Astro said:
" @NagolNuff said:
" <---still wondering who becka's father is... "
Brother Voodoo. "
lol.",)
Posted by White Mage

Technically, this shouldn't work.  Storm's powers are matrilineal, so a boy inheriting them at all, is kind of.......................unlikely.  That's why her own Uncle went sh*t crazy. 

Posted by rbysjti
@White Mage said:
"

Technically, this shouldn't work.  Storm's powers are matrilineal, so a boy inheriting them at all, is kind of.......................unlikely.  That's why her own Uncle went sh*t crazy. 

"

and it wouldn't sound and look unique and interesting if it's gonna be a guy with Storm's powers.
Posted by CATMANEXE--defunct
@Stormultt said:
" Please tell me this is a joke? storm will NEVER concived catmans babies NEVER "
eh?
Posted by PrinceIMC

Storm's a mutant though and her offspring is likely to be a mutant as well. Could have similar powers or something completely different. There was a kid of the Black Panther in Next Avengers that had electrical powers.....so its kinda been done.

Posted by rbysjti
@keyonwoods said:
"i have been working on a new super hero called white saber or white shadow i cant decide.... 
he wants to be king of wakanda. he has only the powers of storms lighting and of couse his eyes turn white. he has the exact costume of black panther exept when he wants to fly a cape ejects out of his neck collar and hookes on to his wrists like magnets crating the look of his moms cape witch enables him to fly....... i realy want to pass it by you first what you guys think and  DONT    STEEL   MY  SUPERHERO "

i don't think your idea is good.
Posted by SDSMP
@Stormultt: Yea she will eventually get over it.
 
She and wolvie will never happen. why do people hate BP so much
Posted by rbysjti
@SDSMP said:
" @Stormultt: Yea she will eventually get over it.  She and wolvie will never happen. why do people hate BP so much"

it's becuase it went really, really fast and the story was not good as well about their marriage. They didn't even tried to have Wolverine being affected and trying to win Storm. Even Forge was shown but there was nothing that he did. it was like they just wanted Forge to be on the issue
Posted by darkstorm1

I think the cape should either be there or not......not eject out of the neck like a parachute of sorts.
Posted by rbysjti

If i were the one to decide , i would want Wolverine and Storm  to have triplets and each of the has reality warping abilities.

Edited by SDSMP

You need to stop pushing storm on wolverine. i mean wolvie moved on and storm is happily married and is a queen. their not meant to be together. GIVE IT UP!!!!!

Posted by rbysjti
@SDSMP said:
" You need to stop pushing storm on wolverine. i mean wolvie moved on and storm is happily married and is a queen. their not meant to be together. GIVE IT UP!!!!! "
Nope. They made a big mistake. They shall be reminded forever.
Edited by SDSMP
@rbysjti:  fOGE AND wOLVIE DIDNT DO ANYTHING at her wedding because they knew  she loved BP. I mean u dont go to people's weddings to steal the bride Plus they arent even real GET OVER IT.
Posted by rbysjti
@SDSMP said:
" @rbysjti:  fOGE AND wOLVIE DIDNT DO ANYTHING at her wedding because they knew  she loved BP. I mean u dont go to people's weddings to steal the bride Plus they arent even real GET OVER IT. "
No. It was the writers fault. If it was real, surely, Storm would choose Wolverine
Posted by SDSMP
@rbysjti:  U have a problem. Why would she choose a deadbeat she was smart enough to not date over a king who was her first love? By the way do you know short Wolvie is and how tall Storm is? She towers over him
Edited by rbysjti
@SDSMP said:

" @rbysjti:  U have a problem. Why would she choose a deadbeat she was smart enough to not date over a king who was her first love? By the way do you know short Wolvie is and how tall Storm is? She towers over him "

i know . but they're perfect for each other.
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by jdd1982

Storm running around w/all those babies in Xenogenesis? Even though I think Xenogenesis isn't in canon, I wouldn't be surprised if a baby was coming in the next year or two. Awww, she looks so comfortable w/a baby in her arms.
 

Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy

lol @ people getting all worked up over the idea of storm having a child

Edited by jdd1982
@rbysjti:  Storm had...what, 14 years to choose Wolverine. He was too busy pining over her dead best friend to make a move. T'Challa stepped up like a man and went for his. You can't be mad at him for that. T'Challa had his chance and blew it. Then Wolverine had his chance and blew it. T'Challa came to his senses and it paid off. Now the hottest chick in the game is wearing his name.
Edited by rbysjti
@jdd1982 said:

" @rbysjti:  Storm had...what, 14 years to choose Wolverine. He was too busy pining over her dead best friend to make a move. T'Challa stepped up like a man and went for his. You can't be mad at him for that. T'Challa had his chance and blew it. Then Wolverine had his chance and blew it. T'Challa came to his senses and it paid off. Now the hottest chick in the game is wearing his name. "

It's ok. The description " the wedding of the century" is not true about the marriage between BP and Storm. But if it was Wolverine and Storm , it would have been the biggest wedding in comics history.
Edited by jdd1982

Say what? I love Storm, but she's hardly the A-list character her fans make her out to be. Why else do all of her minis flop?
 
And I can honestly say that I'm glad those two never hooked up. Not every good friend needs to be your mate, and Wolverine is one of Storm's best friends. Let it stay that way.