1) What do you classify yourself as? Atheist, Agnostic, Deist or other ( please explain)
2) Explain your personal beliefs of a higher power or lack thereof?
I believe in science. I believe everything can be explained through science.
3) Did you ever believe in a higher power?
No. Not even as a small child and I was raised Catholic, even went to Catholic school and church on Sunday, the whole nine yards.
4) What events or logic led you to this line of thinking?
It just made no sense to me on a factual level. I understood it on an emotional level and an anthropological level. Humans needed to put their faith into something, needed a way to explain the unknown a way to establish morals into the immoral. But I have never seen any real evidence and I just cannot invest myself into something that has no basis in reality.
5) Have you ever been persecuted or frowned upon because of your non-traditional way of thinking?
Yes. Actually, it got me kicked out of Catholic school.
6) Why do you think people believe in a creator when there is no tangible evidence?
Good people believe in it to give them peace of mind and inner strength. Bad people believe in it to control, judge and persecute others.
Captain Marvel and Captain America. And Sif and Thor should have a kid ( they are already married and it would be interesting to see what kind of god/goddess the kid would be). It would be cool if Swamp Thing and Abigail Arcane cause there powers have two opposing sources.