k4tzm4n's forum posts
2) My point with the way he regularly fights is he can likely KO Nightcrawler, Hawkeye and likely Gambit with one solid punch. The others will be hurt, but not KO'd.
4) I'm aware of this...However like stated, it's been established on several occasions that he does indeed have superhuman agility b/c of his control over knetic energy.
5) My point is knowing it's coming from behind isn't ample enough in a small environment. He doesnt know if nightcrawler will aim high or low. If he jumps upwards,NC could hit him right in the back or if he ducks it could even be a sweep. Or even NC could just be attempting to grab him. Spider-Man has amazing reaction timing, my only point is his spider-sense is not pinpointing the EXACT direction of an attack. From behind...But where? That's all I'm saying.
1) Okay then.
2) My point was that wasn't his usual fighting style. He wasn't holding back except for his strength. He was more brutal than he would be against anyone here. When I say hold back, I mean STRENGTH. He can go for the KO, but he still doesn't use enough strength to knock out some of these characters with only one hit.
4) That's directly from various sources including Marvel.com. It says clearly "grants him SUPERHUMAN agility. This has been demonstrated several times too. The guy caught a BULLET, charged it and threw it back (that has to deal w/ his reaction timing, but just an example about how amped his abilities are)
5) My point was merely was saying it doesnt pin-point EXACTLY where...It could be coming from behind, but be a leg sweep or a headshot. This was about our discussion w/ Nightcrawler. Regardless, I've already stated I think Spider-Man would defeat him.
1) Notice I said ALMOST as well. Check the civil war, it was one-sided and Spider-Man was blown away (read his dialogue)
2) He holds back his strength because he doesnt want to KILL...He'll give the same effort he would in any other struggle, I'm just saying he's not going to do what he did to the Kingpin. THere's no need for that.
3) Of course he CAN rush and knock them out.. Im not saying he WOULDNT try that. Read #2. And yes, Im saying he would be okay with not holding back his STRENGTH against Cage.
4) "Gambit's ability to tap energy also grants him superhuman agility and dexterity, as well as creating a static interference that shields his mind from detection and intrusion by even the most powerful telepaths. "
5) Tells him north and south..A GENERAL direction. .I meant to say doesn't pinpoint an EXACT location.
Rogers has always given Spider-Man trouble, so I fail to see why Bucky can't do almost as well. Why do you always say "if Spidey tries"? Just because he holds back, doesn't mean he isnt trying. There's NO reason for him NOT to hold back against any of these guys except for Luke Cage, especially since they're all friends. Gambit IS superhuman, I recommend reading up on him. He channels his control over energy for enhanced endurance and agility. Regarding Nightcrawler, his spider-sense does not pin-point the threat, just lets him know there IS one. I personally think Spider-Man should beat Nightcrawler after only a few teleports though.
doesn't wolverine have healing factor and unbreakable bones, plus animal like agility and claws that can cut through anything? Oh ... [more]
Wasted your time? Learn about both characters first.
1) Yes, Wolverine has adamantium laced bones, good agility and speed. Master Chief has a shield, armor, enhanced speed, strength and reflexes.
2) Depending on the weapons, Master Chief has the power to put down Wolverine.
However if Wolverine does get close, he'll have a big enough advantage. This match needs
A) A location
B) More rules and information.
Considering Bullseye would enjoy this and Multiple Man has no feats of enhanced speed/agility...I'd say it could go either way. Bullseye has the skills to headshot all of them...But if he plays around, 30 spreading out could provide a huge challenge.
A man that loves killing vs a man that can make clones of himself on the fly or via impact...Who takes it?
Multiple Man begins with 15 dupes. He can make 1 additional dupe every 30 seconds and can have a maxium of 40 dupes.
Large construction facility. 10pm.
-They begin at opposite sides.
-Bullseye knows there are many enemies.
-Multiple man is investigating a report of a murder, believes suspect is still in region so he's on alert.
-Bullseye has daggers/sai's on him.
-Location is filled with items for him to throw as well.
Can Bullseye take Madrox down or will he be overwhelmed and beat down?