k4tzm4n's forum posts

#1 Posted by k4tzm4n (39412 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @ Vance Astro said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
packing the speed and accuracy to tag spider-man. "
It wouldn't pack that if Kraven wasn't a Spider-Man villain.I bet he wouldn't hit Daredevil or Moon Knight with a dart. "
Moon Knight? Are you serious?  Daredevil I can understand, but only because of his radar allowing him to follow the movement of projectiles. "
I'm dead serious. 
 
 
@Lunacyde said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" Beast Boy's usual course of action is more defensive then offensive to get to understand his opponent so turning into a speedster or flying animal is usually what he will do "
He also only needs to think of what he's going to change into to do it.It takes a few seconds.I'm seriously doubting his ability to dodge of all things a dart. "
Kraven has the element of surprise. Beast Boy does not know Kraven is hunting him, 
I didn't read the OP but this almost ensures BB will lose.If he doesn't know he's being hunted Kraven doesn't even have to show himself.Hell he could show himself and hit BB with a dart.He doesn't know that Kraven is hunting him or who Kraven is in the first place. 
 
 
@k4tzm4n said:
"
And Sergie is well aware of Spider-Man's capabilities, which is why he distracts him with other attacks prior to the dart.  In Kraven's Last Hunt, the threw spears, knowing Spider-Man would dodge, but only right into the path of his dart. "
I'm not really clear on this.Does Spider-Man remember everything before One More Day or is that mostly erased from his memory? Many people have used this tactic on Spider-Man.Mysterio,The Punisher,Daredevil,Bullseye  you mean to tell me he hasn't caught on by now? Spidey is a pretty dumb fighter but he's not that dumb.  "

Kravens Last Hunt took place well before OMD...So I don't understand the point of your question.
Staff
#2 Posted by k4tzm4n (39412 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" Beast Boy's usual course of action is more defensive then offensive to get to understand his opponent so turning into a speedster or flying animal is usually what he will do "
He also only needs to think of what he's going to change into to do it.It takes a few seconds.I'm seriously doubting his ability to dodge of all things a dart. "
Show me scans where his first course of action in combat is REGULARLY turning into a creature small enough to dodge a dart...packing the speed and accuracy to tag spider-man. "
Well nobody was ever dumb enough to shoot a dart at him but if he knows that Kraven is planning to shoot a dart at him or sees it coming that is when he will react accordingly.He transforms based on the situation.What he changes into for the first attack depends on who he's fighting.Seeing Kraven he might turn into a Rhino or a Elephant and maybe try and scare him.Maybe he'll go even further and turn into a T-rex. "

An elephant or a Rhino would be beyond a stupid move, since Kraven knows how to take either down with a single hit.  We already addressed a T-Rex on the previous pages. "
I wasn't using them as an argument.I'm saying what he will transform into is dictated by what the writer wants to do and how he wants to portray BB's thought process in choosing a transformation. "

You said it yourself, against Kraven he will try to turn into something intimidating, which is more than understandable.  However, turning into any Earth based animals would be a huge mistake on his behalf, thinking he could use the size and power to defeat but a mere hunter... 
 

 


 


 

Also, the OP says Kraven views Beast Boy as the ultimate hunt.  this means he should have full knowledge on his opponenet, where as Beast Boy only see's a man in good shape (thus, making it more likely to turn into an intimdating creature, such as an elephant, lion or rhino) 

 
Staff
#3 Posted by k4tzm4n (39412 posts) - - Show Bio

And Sergie is well aware of Spider-Man's capabilities, which is why he distracts him with other attacks prior to the dart.  In Kraven's Last Hunt, the threw spears, knowing Spider-Man would dodge, but only right into the path of his dart.
Staff
#4 Posted by k4tzm4n (39412 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
packing the speed and accuracy to tag spider-man. "
It wouldn't pack that if Kraven wasn't a Spider-Man villain.I bet he wouldn't hit Daredevil or Moon Knight with a dart. "

Moon Knight? Are you serious?  Daredevil I can understand, but only because of his radar allowing him to follow the movement of projectiles.
Staff
#5 Posted by k4tzm4n (39412 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" Beast Boy's usual course of action is more defensive then offensive to get to understand his opponent so turning into a speedster or flying animal is usually what he will do "
He also only needs to think of what he's going to change into to do it.It takes a few seconds.I'm seriously doubting his ability to dodge of all things a dart. "
Show me scans where his first course of action in combat is REGULARLY turning into a creature small enough to dodge a dart...packing the speed and accuracy to tag spider-man. "
Well nobody was ever dumb enough to shoot a dart at him but if he knows that Kraven is planning to shoot a dart at him or sees it coming that is when he will react accordingly.He transforms based on the situation.What he changes into for the first attack depends on who he's fighting.Seeing Kraven he might turn into a Rhino or a Elephant and maybe try and scare him.Maybe he'll go even further and turn into a T-rex. "

An elephant or a Rhino would be beyond a stupid move, since Kraven knows how to take either down with a single hit.  We already addressed a T-Rex on the previous pages.
Staff
#6 Posted by k4tzm4n (39412 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" Beast Boy's usual course of action is more defensive then offensive to get to understand his opponent so turning into a speedster or flying animal is usually what he will do "
He also only needs to think of what he's going to change into to do it.It takes a few seconds.I'm seriously doubting his ability to dodge of all things a dart. "

Show me scans where his first course of action in combat is REGULARLY turning into a creature small enough to dodge a dart...packing the speed and accuracy to tag spider-man.
Staff
#7 Posted by k4tzm4n (39412 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
"If Kraven shoots a dart at him he could simply turn into a beetle causing it to miss him. Then get up close and take him out with some gargantuan beast. He could turn into a swarm or locust then what will Kraven do "

Highly unlikely his reaction time is that impressive, since even a character with Spider-Man's speed is unable to.  You can come up with a thousand counters, but all of which would be unlikely scenarios.  "he could turn into a fly, he could turn into a rat" he could turn into countless animals to make him small enough, but as his first move, unlikely.
Staff
#8 Posted by k4tzm4n (39412 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
How is it bs? He was established as being able to give spider-man a decent bout h2h, but needs to rely on his skills with weaponry and hunting to really defeat him. 
"
Even consistency isn't always right....Either way Beast Boy is a whole other realm.It's easier to prep to take out one animal rather than all of them. "
He was established that way, and has regularly displayed the same level of skill.  I fail so see how any BS is displayed.  And he doesn't require prep, especially since he has his standard equipment and KNOWS beast boy, since he views him as the ultimate hunt.  His first move is a poison blow dart, as he usually does.  I find it highly unlikely beast boy will counter this, since Spider-Man is unable to.
@Son_of_Magnus said:
"Another thing BB can do is turn into a peregrine falcon reach 150 mph and right before impact turn into a triceratops.  If blood lusted he could turn into a tick enter Kraven's body and turn into a elephant "

IF bloodlusted. From what I understand, that isnt in his regular character morals. 
 
Staff
#9 Posted by k4tzm4n (39412 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @DaddyCool said:
" @Lunacyde said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"Beast Boy. "
Why? "
Yes Vance why.... "
Now I'm curious. "
Are you guys kidding me? Beast Boy losing to Kraven would be like Daredevil beating Blackbolt.Kraven has experience with taking down animals but he's never fought one that can be any other animal it wants at anytime.With Beast Boy's experience Kraven doesn't stand a chance.Actually more than half of everything Kraven has done IMO has been bullsh#t.Spider-Man should have let him have it every time. "
How is it bs? He was established as being able to give spider-man a decent bout h2h, but needs to rely on his skills with weaponry and hunting to really defeat him. 

@Zoom said:
"@Lunacyde said:
" @Reactor said:
" Simply put, the creatures themselves are too much. Take the tyrannosaurus for example, or what if he choose to fly above Kraven and then shift into a blue whale? Or what if he became a giant tarantula, or shifted into the hybrid form? "
All of those can still be poisoned. Kraven can handle any creature he can become, I am quite sure of that fact. "
How is he supposed to "handle" a blue whale on top of him? "

Again, you're under the assumption  beast boy manages to leap above him.  Also, HOW does he counter-act all of the poisons going through his system? Which by the way, is a standard first attack for Kraven.
Staff
#10 Posted by k4tzm4n (39412 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-BND Spider-Man (can i use him? he has took bullets before,but it is not like he ignores it without feeling pain)

IIRC, pre-bnd Parker is above 11 ton strength...He was 15, I believe.

 

 

 

Staff