CVnU Impero's Characteristics
"Color me unimpressed, clown. If you truly believe your words then well, I'm not surprised you fight like a child"
--Ishin, to Warsman--
Real Name: Ishin Keijijo
Alias: The Keijijo Prodigy, The Keijijo Messiah, Enigmatic Grandmaster, The Keijijo Legend, Metaphysical Messiah
Weight: 262 lbs
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Blue-Golden (Usually)
Species: Ascended Human
Birthplace: Reisho Monastery, Japan
Marital Status: Married to Fan Song (Madame Blossom)
Occupation: Keijijo Impero (Grandmaster), Martial Arts Grandmaster, Mutant Extremist, H.A.R.D. Member, Illuminati Member
"Arrogance drove me when I was young. I challenged the most experienced of my clan in combat. I was soundly defeated, and humbled. It was then that I learned true confidence" --Ishin--
Born into the legendary battle-gifted Keijijo Clan, Ishin's natural talent and prodigious genius instilled within him a permanent a sense of powerful self-confidence, and possibly even arrogance. Described as a genius who graces the clan once every generation, Ishin's primary attribute remains his calculating and observant mind. Endlessly immersing himself in various studious mental exercises designed to extract as much information on his targets for future exploitation, Ishin consistently stresses the importance of preparation and intelligence over raw power and strength in battle. And while harboring unquestionable pride for his legendary combat prowess, the enigmatic Impero's true pride has been numerously identified as his fearsome intellect. Insanely self-confidence yet realistic, Ishin does not usually indulge in boasting, however, is quick to refer to his undeniable ability in the field of battle whenever questioned. Somewhat arrogant in regards to the achievement of others, he at times dismisses them, claiming that in his many thousand years, he has seen virtually everything and very little can surprise him. Morally ambiguous, Ishin possesses a self-developed set of ethical values that illustrate how one must at times sacrifice their own moral beliefs for the greater good, stating that the world is not black and white as it possesses shades of grey. With a somewhat jaded moral view, Ishin is willing to perform immoral acts in order to accomplish what he believes is needed. Immensely dedicated and loyal to the Keijijo Clan, he is very protective of it and goes to great lengths to distance the clan from the events in the world. Incredibly ambitious, Ishin has as a result, adopted manipulative tendencies, often using his charm and charisma to sway to others to his side. With the two primary goals of obtaining immortality and learning every martial art technique and style in existence, the Impero's ambition is boundless. His quest for immortality stems primarily from his fear of aging, fearing that he will one day be reduced to a pathetic shell of his former self after witnessing the effects of aging on past Impero Neji. However, he also claims that gaining immortality is the only way to ensure that he be able to learn and master all techniques and fighting styles. Aside from these combat-oriented goals, Ishin's ambition extends to a hunger for power and influence. Perhaps his most defining personality traits remain his immense emotional self-control and composure. Even in the most intense of situations, the cunning Impero manages to maintain an eerie calmness, rendering him difficult to read. As a result of his rare prodigious talent and his rapid ascent to power in the Keijijo Clan, Ishin believes himself to be the clan's savior, revealing a Messiah complex. Believing that his opinion is largely more important than others in regards to his clan, he is convinced of his supposed destiny to pass judgement on his clansmen and lead them to a new age of martial glory. Additionally, Ishin harbors a great deal of admiration, respect, and affection for the clan's first Impero, Mei who he idolizes very dearly. Interestingly enough, he has established himself as a rival and nemesis to Mei's primary opponent during her time, Oni the exiled Keijijo. As a result of his Messiah complex, Ishin believes it to be his destiny to confront Oni for his treacherous actions against the Keijijo. Interestingly enough, Ishin claims that he feels obligated to aid the metahuman community in their current crisis of potential extinction at the hands of misunderstanding humans and has thus, allied himself with the Court of Arcani for the moment, albeit, with ulterior motives. Having sustained a prominent facial scar in the past, Ishin acknowledges it as a symbol of his past struggles and that it now defines him. It has apparently done nothing to affect his admirable self-confidence and poised charisma as he does not view it as a negative aspect of his appearance. He has recently healed his scar using the healing properties of his Chi Springs.
A prodigy of such genius and overwhelming talent, Ishin was immediately identified as the single most exciting prospect in the entire Keijijo Clan at a tender age. Known for peerless intellectual aptitude, prodigious genius and chi reserves so monstrous that he was touted as a "Living Mass of Chi", Ishin was recognized by the most significant members of the Keijijo Clan and immediately taken under the tutelage of the Keijijo Elders alongside his childhood friend, Miya who was too an arguably equally exciting prospect of great prodigious prowess, and shared Ishin's admiration for Impero Mei. Nurturing his immense potential alongside Miya, Ishin generated a habit of surpassing all expectations, much like Miya did. While finding aptitude in dissimilar areas of the esoteric Keijijo martial arts and techniques, both Ishin and Miya had taken an interest in each other's distinct skills and abilities, seizing their spare time to train privately with one another, learning each other's techniques, pushing each other to further improve their prodigious skills and talents, hoping to one day, fully realize their potential.
Bonding over their shared time with one another, Ishin took a deep interest in Miya's internal Naibu Dengen martial arts skill while Miya herself found her interest lying in Ishin's Yoso no Ikari prowess. As both aided each other in the rapid progression of their skills, Ishin's arrogance in his prodigious skill seized control and despite the pleas of the Keijijo Elders and most prominently Miya, Ishin joined the Kami no Ken tournament in order to realize his ambition of becoming the clan's Impero. Undoubtedly the youngest participant in the tournament, a teenage Ishin while immensely skilled for his age and recognized as a talent that emerges once every generation, he was no more than a boy with unbelievable talent doing battle against grown adults with thousands of years of experience and battle. Facing the elite combatants of the clan, Ishin was soundly defeated in the Kami no Ken tournament's commencing round, in spite of brief flashes of admirable brilliance. Humbled by his defeat and consoled by his best friend Miya, he resumed his training, vowing to one day become Impero, an ambition shared by Miya herself. Both teenagers trained with one another, as rivals and friends, swearing to one day fight their way to the Kami no Ken family in order to face each other for the title of Impero. In order to realize his dream and ambition, Ishin focused on further developing his fighting prowess, widening his array of abilities and learning the forbidden fighting style/technique known as Gaibu Dengen, a martial art characterized by devastating high-speed combat, granting the practitioner incomparable combat prowess. Miya in the meantime, focused on the development of her unique Dosatsu genetic ability. Assigned to several missions with one another, both Ishin and Miya brought immense success to the Keijijo, however, nearly found death when surrounded by a horde of enemy clansmen. Testing his still incomplete Gaibu Dengen skill, Ishin managed to defeat an incredibly large portion of the opposition only to suffer greatly from the drawbacks of his misuse of the chi-consuming martial art. Unable to continue fighting, he lost consciousness due to the physical strain. Fortunately, Miya saved them both from certain death by awakening her fully matured Dosatsu, trapping the opposition in a temporary Eikyo illusion, granting them time to escape.
Briefly, Ishin and Miya spent time apart from one another, focusing on their own priorities, leading to an eventual deterioration of their friendship. However, early into adulthood, both prodigies encountered each other and shared an interest in rekindling their tender friendship, however, there was little time to do so as both were asked to participate in the now legendary "War of Clans" (Read Part 1, 2, and 3!). The war led to the inevitable death of Impero Neji at the hands of Ishin himself, both seeing the action as necessary for the Keijijo to flourish from the innovation and leadership of a younger Impero. It was during the War of Clans that Ishin's fear of the effects of aging had manifested, baring witness to the once great Impero Neji's weakened aged state. This resulted in the birth of Ishin's longstanding desire of attaining true immortality as well as the ambition of surpassing Neji by learning all martial arts and techniques to have ever existed. The time for a new Impero had come as the traditional Kami no Ken tournament commenced. Both Ishin and Miya entered, promising to meet one another in the final to see who the better Keijijo was. However, to their unanticipated surprise, the first round pitted them against each other. Both aware of their general skills in battle, it seemed an even match, however, Ishin had at the time freshly mastered his newly created teleportation-technique involving a set of Keijijo Geijutsu kunai. Resorting to the immense blitzing speed of his Keijijo Geijutsu-based teleportation technique, he methodically picked Miya apart with his superior speed and versatile Yoso no Ikari mastery. Defeating his only true opposition, he went on to utterly dominate the tournament in an unforgettable dash of virtuoso fighting skill and technique. Upon becoming Impero, Ishin selected Miya as his personal bodyguard and awarded her the position as the undisputed leader of the Keijijo Elite. With her at his side, he embarked on numerous journeys etc. that saw him amass a collection of powerful weapons and techniques.
Thousands of years later in recent times, Ishin has set it upon himself to find and either capture or kill the exiled Keijijo of legend known as Oni, now famously renamed as 'Abacha Cavat'. He has also allied himself with the Court of Arcani and rekindled the Keijijo Clan's lost relationship with the Sith. Additionally, a rogue portion of Keijijo Elders have separated from the clan and orchestrated an elaborate plan to recreate the demonic corporeal progenitor of all chi in the world (see Megalomania). Recently, Ishin has participated in the Invasion of New York alongside the Court of Arcani, in order to seize the opportunity to establish himself as an irreplaceable ally of the Court, cementing the progression of his enigmatic plans. Recently, the enigmatic Impero has decided to further his obsession with learning all martial fighting styles and techniques, resulting in a newborn quest for power. Seeking to collect a series of divine artifacts, his main target being the legendary Kusanagi sword of Shinto religion, Ishin has enlisted the aid of his beloved Fan, as well as Asteria who he has now begun training, teaching her the forbidden fighting technique known as 'Gaibu Dengen' and Lightning Yoso in preparation for their upcoming journey. Recently, prior to the commencement of the Metahuman Registration Act, Ishin trained a selection of various individuals seeking his tutelage, the most prominent being Quintus Knightfall and Dimitri. During the Metahuman Registration Act, the Keijijo Legend allied himself with the Anti-Registration Movement, aiding Amaranth, the Court of Arcani, Strigidae, as well as a number of mutants and superhumans, helping them find safe havens in Madripoor.
Briefly, he observed a battle between Strigidae, and the powerful behemoth known as Project Apex. Having parted ways with his Court of Arcani allies, Ishin directed his attention towards aiding his greatest ever protege, Quintus Knightfall in opposing the Registration Act. Concerned that Quintus' newly revealed identity would attract significant attention, Ishin was quick to speed off to the Knightfall heir's location. Fortunately, he had arrived just in time to prevent an attempted capture of the Living Weapon, using his blitzing speed to quickly defeat the Cape Killers present. Prior to any amicable embrace, the two were soon joined by a variety of different individuals, most prominently, his Sith ally, Lady Coven. With Quintus quickly engaging a veteran enemy of his, Cassuis Slay, Ishin and those present were quick to engage a vast squad of U-Men in combat. Afterwards however, Ishin was tasked with confronting Charlemagne LeBeau, the Registration Act's creator, along with the powerful cosmic entity, Warsman. Following his quick dispatching of Charlemagne through the use of his Eikyo technique, an intense battle ensued between the omnipotent Warsman and the Keijijo Legend. Facing a colossal disadvantage in power, Ishin used the esoteric techniques of his clan to survive, and while nearly gaining an advantage through the use of his Keijijo Kengen technique: Rokku, the Impero had failed to take his opponent's magic and psychic abilities into account, focusing solely on the sealing of his cosmic energies. Losing his consciousness along with the battle, Ishin passed the responsibility of defeating Warsman to his powerful ally, Lady Coven. After the events of the Registration Act, Ishin has recently taken a teenage prodigy, Alianette, under his tutelage, with the intent of ultimately adopting her. He also intends to train his adopted daughter, Luz. Recently, after a confrontation with the Cosmic Shinobi, Shinji, Ishin intends on seeking out his past opponent, with the objective of acquiring Shinji's Kusanagi sword. He has recently acted as the guide of Shiho (Strigidae), offering her his wisdom and advice in regards to her difficulty in choosing whether or not to become the Court of Arcani's leader. His most recent protege, Milo (Tranquil), an Air Yoso prodigy, was requested to accompany Ishin as he investigates an unexplained surge in the metaphysical balance of the world. The resulting investigation had led both into an unanticipated confrontation between the villain Glorious along with the newly resurrected Seven Daimyo of Keijijo legend who have been forced under Glorious' control. He has since joined H.A.R.D.
Upon greater investigation, the enigmatic Grandmaster found himself in unanticipated shock at the sight of the resurrected corpses of the legendary Seven Daimyo, under the control of the knowledgeable Glorious. Briefly doing battle against the prophetic figures of his clan, Ishin mentally formulated an experimental plot to bring about the defeat of Glorious and his mindless puppets. Teleporting to an undisclosed metaphysical dimension with his protege, Milo, Ishin commenced a pain spiritual ritual that would serve as the fundamental key to Glorious' defeat. Temporarily transferring the entirety of his chi into Milo's chakra-points and gifting the power-hungry student his Hansha sword, Ishin maintained his life by transferring the ambient metaphysical essence of the higher plane into his own chakra-points. And while Milo was tasked with preventing the Seven Daimyo, and Glorious from reaching the Keijijo Legend prior to the completion of the agonizing ritual, Ishin readiedd himself to risk his very existence to stop his enemies from attacking Reisho. Meanwhile, Milo fought valiantly against the combined forces of the Seven Daimyo, however, even with the raw power of Impero Ishin, he lacked the expertise and knowledge to employ it effectively. Arriving abruptly in time, Ishin instantaneously established a spiritual link to the chakra-points of each Daimyo, but found that the absorbed chi was not enough to deal Glorious' additional death. Violently releasing the collected chi into his opponents' chakra-points, he eradicated them along with his own existence. Faced with the realization of Ishin's death, Milo released his anger by ruthlessly brutalizing Glorious who prior to a mocking exchange, left to heal his wounds. Fortunately, Ishin's death was not his end. His beloved Fan detected the fading of his psychic signature and following an extended period of sorrow and relentless sobbing over the death of her lover, managed to bring the Impero back to the plane of living through the use of magic-based reality warping.
Thankful that his love, Fan, had brought him back to life, Ishin would soon however, experience the effects of the accumulating inner turmoil manifesting within him. Resuming Milo's training, the Metaphysical Messiah found himself shocked that the Air Yoso Protege had unknowingly touched the mystical urn that contained the remaining portions of the primordial demonic manifestation known as the Zenku. Having retained the intelligence of its previous host, the Zenku seized this opportunity in an attempt to inhabit Milo's chakra-points and gradually takeover the former mercenary's body for its inevitable rebirth. However, an alert Ishin immediately carved several powerful Keijijo Geijutsu tattoos on an unconscious Milo's body through scarification. The purpose of the tattoos, to prevent the growth of the portion of the Zenku's chi that now inhabited Milo's chakra-points alongside his natural chi. Angered by his protege's recklessness, Ishin voiced his disapproval of Milo's actions, angrily shouting at his pupil. Afterwards, Ishin discovered that the small portion of the Zenku's chi in Milo had adopted a consciousness of its own, a demonic kitsune spirit named Isamu. Giving Milo a unique ring that he invented not too long after the undesired event, Ishin urged him to constantly wear it, the Keijijo Geijutsu engravings on the ring, designed to suppress Isamu's influence over Milo. As Milo left to resume his secluded training away from Reisho, Ishin requested a visit from his love, Fan. The two romantically embraced each other, however, mysterious events in the psychic nexus of existence seemed to have impaired Fan, causing her immense pain. Managing to discover that it was his enemy, Warsman's doing, Ishin informed Fan of his previous failures against the cosmic tyrant, initially leading to a feeling of guilt on Fan's part for being absent during Ishin's initial confrontation with Warsman. Soon however, the growing mystical corruption within Fan from the ritual performed to bind the Zenku during Megalomania had begun to take its effects. Angered over what the cosmic tyrant was doing to the psychic plane, the lives he has destroyed, what he has done to them, coupled with the influencing corruption of a past ritual, Fan recklessly departed to confront Warsman before Ishin could prevent her from doing so. Angered over his inability to prevent his lover from leaping into suicide, Ishin allowed his rage to overcome him, lashing out as he violently split his desk in two with a strike, physically venting his frustration over the situation.
Steadily, the spiritual and ethical exhaustion and strain over having to kill the highly respected ancient religious prophets (The Seven Daimyo) of the Keijijo Clan coupled with his multiple failures in stopping Warsman, the moral conflict over his consideration of assassinating his entire clan, the recent recklessness of Milo involving Zenku, his inability to prevent the love of his life (Fan) from embarking on a suicidal quest to stop Warsman, having to repeatedly ward off fatiguing threats from Reisho, and failure to kill Glorious have begun to accumulate, resulting in an intense internal conflict. While dealing with his inner turmoil, Ishin found an unconscous teenage girl in the outskirts of Reisho by the name of Ayla. Learning that she had been in a group of friends with an expert guide as they traveled the mountain, he offered to aid her in locating her friends. Embarking on a journey to find Ayla's friends who were being held captive by the youkai indigenous to the mountain, Ishin bonded with his new acquaintance, exchanging information on their various unique abilities. Weeks afterwards, Ishin's inner turmoil had reached its climax, making him question his validity as a leader as well as being overcome by a sense of purposelessness. Consulting with his close friend and protege, Quintus, Ishin admitted to his internal suffering, and after an insightful discussion with both the Knightfall Heir and later his lover Fan, he decided on taking a sabbatical from the clan to deal with his spiritual conflict. Temporarily stepping down as the Keijijo Impero, he selected Quintus as his temporary replacement, entrusting the clan and the Impero Mask to the Living Weapon. Prior to his depart, Ishin had a brief discussion with Shiho (Strigidae) who had returned from her introspective journey with the confidence to lead the Court of Arcani. While having previously considered Shiho as an appropriate replacement for him, he did not wish to reawaken any doubts she may have of her quality as a leader. Requesting that she aid Quintus in his new temporary role as Impero, Ishin departed, taking residence in his various homes across the world, remaining largely secluded from world events, save for visiting Fan, and his duties as a H.A.R.D. member. At the end of his sabbatical, Ishin has stated that he intends to speak with the spirits of the Seven Daimyo to find the answers that he requires to decide on whether or not to return to the Keijijo and resume his position as Impero.
Recently, during his sabbatical from the Keijijo Clan, the former Impero found himself roaming the congested streets of London. Having taken residence in one of his homes in the British city, the Keijijo Enigma's attention is soon directed towards a nearby cafe. Seating himself, he orders a cup of hot water from the welcoming water. Soon however, the apparent tranquility of his day is disrupted by the arrival of an elderly bounty elder, Hudson. Having been aware of the bounty on his head many weeks prior to his current predicament by a traveling mercenary who Ishin has currently employed as his scarce bodyguard, the Keijijo Legend instinctively anticipates an inevitable encounter with an ambitious bounty hunter. Harmlessly ordering a latte, Hudson commences a polite conversation with a disinterested Ishin as he seats himself across the enigmatic Grandmaster. While largely remaining silent and characteristically calm and collected, Ishin did slightly contribute to the virtually one-sided conversation. Indulging in his second cup of hot water, Ishin remains unfazed by Hudson's revelation as a bounty hunter. Attempting to use the element of surprise in conjunction with impairing his target's line of vision, the elderly Hudson throws his latte towards Ishin's face, only for the messianic enigma to rely on his lightning-fast reflexes to cover his face with a nearby plate. Following his initial attempt, Hudson attempted to attack the former Impero with a knife. Exploiting his far superior speed and naturally greater physical attributes, Ishin effortlessly intercepted the attempted knife slashes with his left index finger while nonchalantly taking sips from his beverage. Seizing the opportunity to gather information on his target, Ishin had managed to learn that Hudson was remarkably fast and strong for a man of his age, and soon discovered that the bounty hunter possessed ice-based capabilities. Upon the use of a smoke bomb, Ishin used his legendary speed to emerge from the cafe unscathed and depart prior to Hudson being able to notice, leaving the money for his cups of water on the table. He has also joined his H.A.R.D. teammates in a mission to bring about the defeat of Warsman (see H.A.R.D. Knocks).
Teamed with the Arashikage, Ethan Starks, and Ren (acting as the group leader), they were tasked with heading to Elysia in order to confront Warsman. With an extensively prepared plan involving an experimental yet effective combination of his Hansha sword, Keijijo Geijutsu, and his Keijijo Kengen: Rokku technique, Ishin is confident that coupled with Ethan Starks' revealed contingency plan (Particle Proselyte), the battle will be fought on equal ground. In the meantime, a team comprised of the insane, talkative mercenary Creed, ancient being Zool, and the elusive Forsaken One, led by H.A.R.D. co-leader Evander Slade, was tasked with capturing Grigori Rasputin, an occult Nazi veteran with expertise in the mysticism, who would prove fundamental in further siphoning Warsman's advantages. Several days afterwards, Ishin made his way to Primrose Hill, drawn to the location by fond memories of his childhood. It was there that he first met his first friend outside the Keijijo Clan. She was a lively girl by the name of Zhu, Ishin affectionately nicknaming her "Zhu-Zhu". As the place served as a location of immense sentimental value for him, he quickly detected the presence of another, a familiar chi-signature. Turning round, to his surprise, it was Zhu, fully grown into a sophisticated woman. Instantly recognizing one another, their reunion was amicable. Upon questioning from Zhu, Ishin revealed the reasons behind his visit to Primrose Hill, admitting to visiting the location once a year to remember their spent time together thousands of years prior to the present. Knowing Ishin better than virtually anyone, Zhu took notice of the inner turmoil and anxiety that was currently plaguing him, and asked him of his troubles. Sharing with her what had recently happened, confiding in her as he did during his childhood, he hesitantly admitted to needing her once again to help him overcome this difficult period. Valuing Zhu's words and trusting her greatly, he along with her, embarks on an introspective journey past the composed, collected barrier of the former Impero, and into the humanity of Ishin. Afterwards, Ishin found himself in the city of New York where he, after his introspective conversation with Zhu, came to realize what he held dearest to him, what was more important to him than all of his skills, his knowledge, creations, and even the Keijijo. The former Impero had fully realized that what he held closest to him, was his lover Fan. Awaiting her arrival, he intimately embraced her touch, indulging in her physical warmth prior to professing his truthful love for her, proposing to her. And to the Metaphysical Messiah's delight, the Eastern Enchantress joyfully accepted his proposal, embracing that the two were destined to be husband and wife. His sabbatical has recently brought about the restoration of his self-certainty and inner peace, prompting him to return to the Keijijo simply to be made aware of their condition. Pleased with how well Quintus had managed to protect the clan, Ishin revealed his intentions of returning soon but not at that very moment, his sentiments however had a radical alteration when Milo abruptly challenged Quintus, the temporary Impero. One of the highest degrees of disrespect, this was quick to incite Ishin's anger and render him aware of the clan's instability during his absence. Convinced that he must return, he berated Milo for the disrespect shown to Quintus, and soon proceeded with a suicidal ritual so that his spiritual chi may transcend into higher planes where he will meet with the Seven Daimyo, and have his answers regarding his purpose in the clan, finally provided. He has since returned to the Keijijo Clan as its Impero, and has formulated countless contingency plans for an impending confrontation with Warsman who has begun a war against the world. This prompted Ishin along with the world's deadliest and most brilliant to come together as the Illuminati to kill Warsman, with Ishin bringing his longtime acquaintance, Amora, to aid as the catalyst to his plans. Additionally, he has recently visited his beloved wife, Fan, in her shop, Bewitched, seeking a specific type of book with empty pages.
Powers & Abilities
"He is what happens to prodigies after countless years of experience and mastery. Never have I seen a greater combatant. To engage this man in close combat is suicide. He may just be the deadliest unarmed combatant of all time. He is certainly the most lethal that our clan has ever seen" --Elder Shin--
Immense Chi Reserves & Chakras
Identified as a distinct genius that graces the Keijijo Clan once every generation, the prodigious Ishin was blessed with an unusually numerous amount of chakras and excessive chi reserves, even by the abnormal standards of the gifted Keijijo. Possessing an incalculably vast amount of chakras, Ishin is physically, mentally, and spiritually superior to even most of his trusted clansmen. Due to the immense amount of chi/metaphysical energy at his disposal, Ishin has managed to master the ability to not only manipulate his own biophysical chi, but the ambient chi of his surroundings for a variety of purposes ranging from massive energy projection of an unknown degree, the creation of chi-based constructs, destructive chi blasts, the generation of invisible telekinetic force, the disruption and flawless manipulation of chi, the augmentation of his physical attributes, the creation of weak identical chi-based clones, and far more. Due to his nigh-peerless amount of chi produced by his various chakra-points, Ishin's Mental Chakras, Physical Chakras, and Spiritual Chakras grant him a variety of his fundamental abilities necessary for his highly advanced techniques. The specific chakra-points are separated from one another by their respective chakra-chambers, and are as follows:
- Mental Chakras: The Keijijo Enigma's highly elevated mental chakra-points (housed in the Top Chakra-Chamber) grant him a plethora of powerful mental capabilities. Fundamentally, he is gifted with a super-genius intellect and the rare ability to absorb and process colossal amounts of information at an immeasurably higher rate than even the world's apex minds. Due to his fearsome intellect and strategic mind, Ishin possesses a peerless amount of knowledge due to a combination of his natural genius, age, and experience. While a certified genius in most scientific areas and in particular, human history, Ishin has opted to specialize in the spiritual areas, possessing a truly peerless understanding and knowledge regarding chi, metaphysics, the supernatural and the like. His genius regarding the esoteric has extended to such a length that he has created a specialized subject of study about chi etc. that has enabled him to create a number of innovative inventions. Due to his incredible intellect, he is capable of spotting even the subtlest of signs and weaknesses in opponents etc. Aside from his vast knowledge and mental genius, the intellectual Impero's mental chakras grant him the ability to think as fast as he can move, and grant him very powerful telepathic abilities. This combined with his knowledge of the human mind and his mastered Eikyo technique renders him one of the deadliest telepaths in the world, capable of achieving the majority of its provided psionic effects with pinpoint precision and mastery. As an extension of his telepathic prowess, he is very resistant to telepathic intrusions, and in particular, is virtually immune to telepathic illusions as the casting and manipulation of illusions are his specialty.
- Physical Chakras: Contained in the Medium Chakra-Chamber, the physical chakra-points are responsible for Ishin's physical attributes and whatnot. Possessing a highly escalated type of vision that grants him not only telescopic vision, exponentially enhanced vision, clarity, and heightened perception, but the ability to perceive the metaphysical and the spiritual. This effectively enables him to 'see' the ethereal particles and phenomenon from higher spiritual dimensions that are invisible to the unconditioned eye. Aside from impressive eyesight, Ishin has physically conditioned his chakras through rigorous training to increase his physical attributes. His basic physical attribute remains his strength, which while not as impressive as his speed, is formidable. Capable of lifting a maximum of 50 tons (when not augmenting himself with his chi etc.), Ishin, being a martial artist has trained himself to strike with far more force than the limits of his basic lifting strength. When combining his speed and technique with his strength, the increased momentum and speed augmenting the force behind his strikes enable him to effortlessly plow his fists through entire mountains with unmitigated force. Either through basic chi augmentation, Gaibu Dengen, or Lightning Yoso, Ishin is capable of increasing his strength indefinitely. His most prominent physical attribute however, remains his legendary speed. Known as the fastest Keijijo in the clan's history, and one of the fastest individuals in the world, Ishin has diverted most of his biophysical chi flow towards the development of his speed, valuing it more than strength. His feats consist of effortlessly dodging lightning bolts, catching high caliber machine gun bullets from point blank range, traversing a large portion of the globe in mere minutes and more. The Keijijo Legend is capable of moving, running, fighting, reacting and thinking at precisely 60, 573 miles per second when not augmenting himself. When relying on Lightning Yoso, he is capable of moving at a maximum of 185,443 miles per second, and 152,223 miles per second when using Gaibu Dengen. Ishin is capable of movement of such speed that it is often confused for teleportation. Ishin generally employs the use of an invisible aura of chi to prevent the environmental effects of moving at such speeds, however, when not restraining himself, he dispels the aura and allows himself to cause unmitigated destruction such as triggering atomic chain reactions by setting hydrogen atoms ablaze through sheer speed. Additionally, he is remarkably agile and due to his chi reserves, possesses a near-limitless amount of stamina, enabling him to fight indefinitely without tiring himself or being impaired by fatigue toxins. He is also highly resistant to poisons, toxins, diseases etc. His durability, while not insanely impressive, is quite formidable, enabling him to resist even certain superhuman blows, effortlessly shrug off high caliber gunshots, endure powerful explosions, resist extreme temperatures (particularly cold temperatures), and hazardous conditions. His greatest feat of durability remains his surviving of a nuclear explosion at its epicenter during the Invasion of New York, sustaining severe wounds and grave injuries but retaining his life. Additionally, Ishin requires no food, water or air, using his own chi as a form of sustenance.
- Spiritual Chakras: The most elusive of chakra-points, they are contained in the Low Chakra-Chamber. Thousands of years of spiritual refinement and meditation have rendered Ishin a master of his spiritual chakra-points. As a result, he is capable of seeing and otherwise detecting and communicating with departed souls, spirits, ethereal entities, visit spiritual planes via one's astral form or memorizing the distinct differences of people's metaphysical essences. His knowledge regarding the soul coupled with his elevated spiritual chakras have rendered him capable of affecting an opponent's soul by disrupting the flow of chi to their spiritual chakras, inducing spiritual shock, physical paralysis, immense pain, spiritual damage, a sense of purposelessness etc.
Martial Arts Grandmaster & Keijijo Grandmaster:
Throughout his travels in his many years, Ishin has mastered a multitude of various martial arts, ranging from ancient ones to all of the modern world's major fighting systems His rigorous training and martial refinement have crafted him into quite possibly, the greatest and deadliest unarmed martial arts combatant of all time. With a wide array of martial arts knowledge and immeasurable mastered styles stored in the Keijijo Legend's intricate mind, Ishin has effectively developed a variety of unique fighting styles that merge various fundamentals from ancient, forgotten martial arts with modern combat arts, most prominently, a very deadly pressure point fighting system similar to Naibu Dengen. Instead, it borrows influences from a variety of internal martial arts and ancient fighting techniques, combining elements from several modern fighting systems with those of forgotten combat arts to create a deadly close quarters martial arts focused on the administration of unbearable pain through the precise striking of the body's pressure points. While not chi-based, it is one of Ishin's deadliest unarmed martial arts, enabling him to induce a variety of effects by exploiting the body's biological vital points. These effects range from the internal eruption of blood vessels, the violent eruption of internal organs, shutting down of internal organs, violent muscle contractions, the induction of paralysis etc. While legendary for his peerless unarmed combat skill, the enigmatic Ishin is a master of various armed fighting styles consisting of hammer throwing to the far more preferred swordsmanship and Shruikenjutsu which has earned him much fame. Often combining his speed, heightened perception, and great technical ability, Ishin has crafted a deadly Shurikenjutsu style of such prowess that he is fully capable of targeting exposed pressure points and even chakra-points in the body. A gifted swordsman, he relies on an overwhelmingly offensive style that focuses on speed, ferocity, technique, and relentless pursuit, however, he does rely on a set armed combat style that he himself created that aims to balance offense and defense.. Additionally, he is remarkably skilled with a kunai, capable of using it not unlike a sword as well as a deadly projectile, particularly when emplying it with his Shurikenjutsu mastery. He is also a master of ninjutsu and stealth, capable of relying on the shadows and his environment for a variety of stealth-based purposes. Immensely knowledgeable in the fields of metaphysics, spirituality, and all things chi-related, Ishin's mastery over chi is incomparable, and due to his intellect and knowledge, he most likely possesses knowledge of chi that surpasses that of any who have ever been part of the clan, surpassing even Impero Mei, a legendary figure, famed for her intellect. A master with unparalleled knowledge of chi and chakra-points, Ishin is fully aware of their inner mechanisms, often exploiting them to achieve a variety of effects. His knowledge extends to all known types of chi (Biophysical Chi, Universal Chi, Elemental Chi, Ambient Chi). Due to countless years of spiritual refinement and meditation, Ishin has molded his chi into a form of sustenance, not requiring water, food, or air. This was advanced to the extent of accelerating his body's enhanced healing process. Additionally, Ishin's martial arts expertise has altered his gifted mind into an almost precognitive combat system, capable of predicting the logical following attack by his opponents. Due to his pragmatic nature, he continually refines all the fighting styles in his innumerable repertoire, removing various elements and components that are outdated and purposeless, crafting his martial arts into purely effective and practical combat arts, discarding various traditional elements that serve no practical purpose. His true martial talent however, lies in his undisputed mastery and control of the various esoteric, and chi-based martial arts and combat techniques that he has become famous for:
- Katai Ken (Hard Fist): A very offensive martial art that serves as the basis for Ishin's specialized Gaibu Dengen fighting technique, the enigmatic Impero usually employs this chi-conserving martial art to greatly overwhelm his opponents with sheer speed and power. Taking inspiration from Muay Thai and boxing to maximize the external damage exacted by the strikes, Katai Ken bases its fundamental on hardening the fists, feet, and limbs through ruthless training, as well as dramatically augmenting the force of his strikes with the application of his maximum speed as well as unrivaled martial technique. Exponentially enhancing his striking power with his blitzing speed, Ishin is capable of delivering strikes capable of plowing through the entire mountains with great concentrated force. Combining the fifty tons of force in his fists with the inhuman force granted by moving at 60,000 miles per second, Ishin has mastered a self-taught fighting style, initially appearing as a complex hybrid of Muay Thai and boxing. Reliant on overwhelming speed and an intensive attacking style, Katai Ken is Ishin's most physically dominating fighting style, and particularly crafted to overwhelm even multiple opponents. One of his rarer self-taught martial arts that does not rely on chi, Katai Ken is an explosive combat art of tiger-like ferocity. Rarely relying on it in combat due to the supposed "overkill" nature of its combat style, Ishin usually employs it when attempting to overwhelm a group of opponents while fully conserving his chi. Additionally, Katai Ken exploits the minute weak points in solid atomic structures, enabling him to effortlessly dismantle or shatter objects otherwise beyond his degree of strength. Having applied this principle to bend objects by pressing against the subatomic-sized weak points through the intricate usage of his chi. Katai Ken training focuses on the development of muscular strength and gradually orienting it into striking power.
- Chishi Pamu (Lethal Palm): A lethal non-chi-based pressure point fighting style, this martial art relies on closed quarter distance and is focused on the knowledge of various modern and ancient pressure point systems. Characterized by lightning-fast light jabs, speedy palm strikes and nimble movement, Chishi Pamu is one of Ishin's deadliest martial arts, second only to Naibu Dengen. This fighting style is self-taught and currently exclusive to the enigmatic Impero. Targeting the body's biological vital points as opposed to the more difficult chakra-points, Chishi Pamu is more refined and effective than Naibu Dengen when targeting physical vital points as well as being entirely ineffective in exploiting chakra-points. Stressing great liberal movement, athletic agility, speed and technical precision, Chishi Pamu is most effective against one opponent. Capable of administering a variety of effects to the opponent's body by targeting their pressure points, Ishin is capable of inducing paralysis, erupting blood vessels, cause violent muscular contractions, manipulate the nervous system, erupt and manipulate internal organs and tissue, disrupt body processes and functions etc. Particularly effective against more durable opponents as pressure points are rare weak points that harbor nonexistent resistance to physical damage, Ishin tends to employ this martial against physically superior individuals, often using his speed and agility to out-maneuver his opposition while methodically picking them apart with his superior martial and technical brilliance. The development of one's muscle memory is necessary for the instinctive targeting of these pressure points. A deadly technique of Chishi Pamu focuses on the stimulation of all the pressure points in the body with a precise palm strike to one's midsection, this will trigger an inevitable biological process that will result in the total eruption of the targeted individual.
- Raiha (Lightning Blade): The self-developed martial art that serves as the basis for Ishin's Lightning Yoso Armor, Raiha is a high-speed fighting style that often utilizes superior speed to overwhelm the opponent. Reliant on a calm and focused mind, Raiha stresses great mental conditioning. It is primarily an external martial art, focusing on externally damaging the opponent. Reliant on speed for the exponential augmentation of force behind Ishin's strikes, Raiha borrows several influences from Karate, Judo, and interestingly enough, Wrestling. The fighting style consists of fierce chops, speed-enhanced stabbing hand strikes, powerful throws, grappling, slams, speedy striking flurries, and intricate submission maneuvers. Famed for its trademark chops and speed, Raiha enables Ishin to use his hands not unlike a blade, augmenting the force of his karate chops with his speed to achieve a powerful cutting effect. This is further augmented by the implementation of his Lightning Yoso Armor.
- Dengeki-Sen (Blitzkrieg): An exclusive fighting style that was created and mastered by Ishin, Dengeki-Sen relies greatly on the use of his Keijijo Geijutsu kunai. His second fastest martial art, it functions as a combined armed-unarmed style of combat. Using the specialized teleportation kunai, Ishin instantaneously travels across the battle field, using his kunai to teleport to any location. Taking advantage of the near-instant speed of the esoteric teleportation technique, Ishin is capable of overwhelming his opponents with near-instant speed, viciously blitzing them in a storm of merciless attacks, be they unarmed or armed. Usually employing the use of multiple kunai for an added element of unpredictability, Ishin combines Dengeki-Sen with his natural speed as well, using his legendary speed as well as his kunai's teleportation coupled with his technical brilliance to methodically pick his opponents apart. Usually, he employs the pressure point-based attacks of Chishi Pamu. Due to its nature, this fighting style is immensely useful against multiple opponents.
- Heiwa no Ken (Fist of Peace): A rather passive self-taught martial that is almost entirely defensive. Heiwa no Ken was designed specifically for engaging multiple opponents, and is by nature, very difficult to use against a single opponent. Characterized by a very defensive, passive style of combat that stresses great mental patience, technique and close control, one is required to maintain a fixed stance with the arms positioned close to the torso, palms open, and the arms somewhat stretched, while the legs open somewhat and remain firmly bent. Taking inspiration from a variety of internal, defensive martial arts, Heiwa no Ken functions in two phases, the rigid, and the fluid. The rigid style is employed during counter-striking, an essential element of the martial art, while the fluid style is used when dodging and evading incoming strikes. Both styles are combined when parrying and blocking attacks, relying on a balanced blend of rigid and fluid styles. The counter-striking involved usually consists of palm strikes, finger strikes, and knuckle jabs, mostly designed to momentarily stun or induce paralysis and muscular weakening. The fighting style is designed not for confrontation, but in order to delay the opponent for long enough that one can then escape. As a result, it is greatly lacking in offense and is almost nonexistent outside few counter-striking techniques. Because of this, it is almost entirely useless against one opponent, and it can never be used with the intent of commencing a battle.
- Keika Fito (Nimble Feet): A purely defensive martial art with no existing offense system or counter-striking, Keika Fito was designed to enable the practitioner to escape dire situations. Created and mastered by Ishin, it focuses on dodging and evasion. Stressing the development of one's athleticism, agility, speed, balance and equilibrium, a fundamental of Keika Fito is the refinement of one's mental faculties. Continuous mental conditioning prepares one for the quick thinking and rapid mental decision making when avoiding an opponent's attacks. Based on extensive liberal movement, the use of momentum and the redistribution of energy, Keika Fito takes great inspiration from Parkour. However, not only does it allow the practitioner to use the environment to one's advantage, it also enables one to methodically outmaneuver the opponent with superior agility, speed, and balance as they dodge and evade attacks. Great stamina is required for this body movement art. Its focus is to use superior stamina, speed, grace, and agility to dodge, outmaneuver and tire the opponent so that one can ultimately escape.
- Tengoku no Buredo (Heaven's Blade): An armed combat system created by Ishin, it is designed to incorporate kenjutsu, various other elements of traditional swordsmanship, shurikenjutsu, and the implementation of his kunai. Primarily focused on swordsmanship, the Tengoku no Buredo combat system is generally characterized by a balanced blend of attack and defense, carried by extensive technical ability and precision. While usually a counter-attacking form of armed combat, stressing patience and mental focus in order to instantaneously defend and counter, attacking the exposed weak points of the opponent, Tengoku no Buredo can be transitioned into a more offensive or defensive style. When focused on offense, speed and an intensive attacking style is used, combining control, speed, and ferocity to overwhelm the opponent with speedy yet controlled swings, targeting exposed vital points and breaches in defense. Its defensive system largely comprised of dodging and weaving to push the opponent to commit mistakes and create openings by outmaneuvering them with agile, liberal movement. Its more defensive aspect directs one's attention to even greater patience, focusing on defending and blocking, a rigid defensive style designed to frustrate the opponent and forcing them to commit mistakes born of frustration. Relying on mental calmness, this controlled defensive style is useful against both multiple and single opponents. Using it to frustrate the opponent into making mistakes, counter-striking swiftly with a single lethal, killing swing or stab, Tengoku no Buredo's defensive style is remarkably useful. Most of these elements can be used when armed with a kunai as well. However, Tengoku no Buredo's projectile style focuses on overwhelming the opponent with very speedy throws and hurls of bladed projectiles towards exposed points in the body.
- Nintai no Ha (Blade of Patience): This self-taught sword-fighting style relies on precision swordplay to counter the attacking movements of opponents, and a heavy focus on protecting one's weapon to avoid being disarmed, one of the primary goal of Nintai no Ha. It places great emphasis on fluid motion and anticipation of a weapon being swung at its target, and so required very fluid movements of both the sword and the body. Timing, accuracy, and skill, rather than strength, serve as the fundamental principles of Nintai no Ha. Because of its one-handed style of combat, Nintai no Ha is a very difficult style and Ishin has yet to teach this armed fighting style to anyone. Due to its style, it is Ishin's primary choice when engaging a faster opponent which is quite rare considering his overwhelming, near-peerless degree of speed.
- Goshin-Jutsu (Art of Defense): Another mastered self-taught sword-fighting style, Goshin-Jutsu is largely non-aggressive and mostly defensive. It is characterized by tight moves, subtle dodges and short sweeps designed to provide maximum defensive coverage, rendering Ishin far less exposed to attacks. Goshin-Jutsu utilizes motions that occur very close to the body, in an attempt to achieve near-total protection and expend as little stamina and energy as possible while executing moves. It stresses quick reflexes and fast positional transition, in order to overcome the rapidity with which a faster swordsman can attack with. This style minimized the body's exposure, rendering Ishin's defense nearly impenetrable. A practice of Goshin-Jutsu is to barely exert oneself while engaged in battle in order to studious observe and learn their opponents' capabilities while barely revealing any of their own, this is designed to better equip Ishin for prolonged armed battles. Gradually, due to its composed and conservative nature, Goshin-Jutsu enables Ishin to seize control of the battle, allowing him to exploit numerous options and finish his opponent.
- Busō Ajiriti (Armed Agility): The more aggressive form of swordplay, reliant on an intricate combination of power, strength, and speed. As a result of its nature, Buso Ajiriti always has Ishin on the offensive, attacking with wide, fast, and powerful swings. It is characterized by spinning and the inclusion of acrobatic athleticism, augmented by peerless agility and speed, all for the purpose of kinetically enhancing Ishin's strikes with gathered momentum, as well as used to dodge and evade the attacks of the opponent. It is fundamental for Ishin to move at high speeds when using Buso Arijiti as it allows him to rain strong blows, jumping and attacking through the air. Powerful and quick spinning attacks could be utilized from all angles, either from ground or air. It is one of his most favored fighting styles when armed with a sword. It also enables one to employ dual-sword fighting in combat, exploiting the agility and overwhelming speed of the style to force the opponent into the defensive.
- Jiyugata (Freestyle): Due to his vast collection of countless mastered martial arts, fighting styles, and combat systems, Ishin has created a personalized freestyle combat system with no fixed stance in order to render its movements nearly impossible to predict. Merging a variety of ancient, even forgotten fighting styles with modern martial arts etc. to create a freestyle combat system that consistently combines a wide array of fighting elements, Ishin's Jiyugata combat system can abruptly transition from rigid to swift to grappling to speedy to potentially anything. Created specifically for being the most unpredictable fighting system possible, Ishin has even merged elements and influences of his more esoteric martial arts and fighting styles to create a perfect counter against photographic reflexes and combat-related precognition due to its ridiculous unpredictability and highly unorthodox nature. Possessing no fixed stance or traditional set of movements, it is Ishin's most difficult combat system and virtually impossible to mimic.
- Naibu Dengen (Internal Power): A master of Naibu Dengen as well, the martial art focuses on exotic pressure point strikes not only in the user's biological vital points but their exposed chakra points as well. By injecting one's own chi into their opponent's chakra points via stabbing finger-based strikes, users of this fighting style are capable of internally dismantling their opponents through an immeasurable number of effects. With these strikes, Ishin is capable of achieving any number of effects from inducing blindness to even curing it. Naibu Dengen effectively renders Ishin an incredibly deadly opponent in close combat due to the applicable body manipulation granted by his strikes. With Naibu Dengen, internal physical and biological manipulation of the opponent through precise stabbing strikes is extremely possible. Ishin has achieved a number of effects such as shattering bone with soft palm strikes to erupting internal organs and a variety of different things e.g blowing up an opponent's head etc. Additionally, Ishin has developed the sole defensive technique for Naibu Dengen which involves spinning at tremendous speeds and expelling his chi through all of his chakra-points, erecting a spinning dome-like barrier of air mixed with chi. This chi dome is large in size, covering much ground. It is especially defensive against energy-based attacks. Additionally, his chi-based senses grant him a sort of metaphysical vision enabling him to see chakra-points and chi-signatures in what is referred to as a 'Chakra-Point Field'. Ishin's Chakra-Point Field is nearly 360 degree in 'vision' and extends to 500 feet. This lethal combination has arguably molded Ishin into quite possibly the deadliest unarmed combatant in close quarters.
- Gaibu Dengen (External Power): A strong body of immense endurance is required for Gaibu Dengen due to the amount of chi and chakras required for such a fighting style. It is the single most chi-consuming fighting style of the entire clan and thus, is rarely used by Ishin, in spite of being an undisputed master of the martial art. Designed to induce great external damage, Gaibu Dengen places immense emphasis on on meeting an opponent's incoming force with equal or greater overwhelming force. As a result of its physically demanding nature, the continued refinement of one's physical prowess is necessary. A hard style, Gaibu Dengen is designed to shatter bones and utterly pulverize the opponent with monstrous chi-enhanced physical power. It is a very dominating style that focuses on immense power and surprisingly, overwhelming speed. The fighting style requires for one to possess an above-average number of chakras and immense chi reserves as one is required to dramatically augment their physical attributes directing most if not all of their chi to their physical chakras, involuntarily generating a violent aura of pyrotechnic energy around the user. This technique enables the user to briefly surpass their physical limits and is characterized by high-speed combat. Gaibu Dengen is a forbidden technique and is often cited as the Keijijo Clan's most powerful fighting technique and one of the most powerful fighting styles of all time. In addition to requiring an above average number of chakras for sustained use of the technique, the user must learn to master the art of unlock a specific set of eighty hidden chakra-points in the body that normally halt the overflow of chi in the body. Unlocking them allows for the brief overflow of the body's chi resulting in a massive increase in power. However, Gaibu Dengen masters rely only on seventy nine of said chakra-points as using all eighty is suicidal. While resorting to all eighty chakra-points is said to grant the user power superior to all past Imperos, it consumes all of the body's chi, effectively killing them, rendering it suicidal.
- Lightning Yoso: The single most destructive element in the legendary clan, Lightning Yoso grants its users the metaphysical ability to masterfully control and manipulate chi-chakra enhanced lightning with a large percentage of combat-oriented movement or other through alternative methods. When in intense use, Lightning Yoso releases a continuous surge of either blue, white or yellow lightning from the user's body, depending on the lightning's intensity as well as the amount of chakras and chi one possesses. The colossal amounts of electricity flawlessly compliment the user's physical attributes as they are dramatically enhanced by the pulsating aura of crackling electricity. Speed in particular is impressively enhanced to limits currently unknown. Lightning Yoso electrically stimulates the user's nervous system, exponentially speeding up the neural synapses, substantially amplifying one's reflexes. The extent of the speed granted by Lightning Yoso has been tested many times and is constantly said to enable the user to either match or exceed the speed of lightning itself. The aura of lightning is not theatrical, serving a purpose in defense, enhancing the user's durability and rendering them highly resistant to electrically-based attacks. It is a fighting style that prides itself over a highly offensive nature governed by overwhelming speed and tiger-like ferocity. The style is characterized by fast flurries of lightning-enhanced strikes and brutal grapples and throws. The user's own physical strength is enhanced as well. Whenever accessing the power of this exotic martial art, the user's eyes become devoid of pupils and irises, instead pulsating the lightning-based energy of the chi-enhanced aura. Elite masters of this combat art are capable of more advanced manipulation of lightning. Ishin himself was said to have once split a lightning bolt in half with a single strike whilst enhanced by Lightning Yoso. The limits of Ishin's speed when using Lightning Yoso are currently unknown, though it surpasses his 60,000 miles per second. The Lightning Armor technique is exclusive to Ishin and is his genetic Lightning Yoso power. Ishin claims that there have been less than 60 masters of Lightning Yoso throughtout the entire clan's history.
- Chiratsuki (Flicker): Developed and mastered by Ishin to act as a more effective alternative to his Dengeki-Sen fighting style and technique, Chiratsuki relies on a highly offensive combat style, much like Dengeki-Sen. By administering the Keijijo Geijutsu symbols of his Potaru Amulet onto his body through specialized means, Ishin, through these recent tattoos, is capable of dissolving the boundaries between the physical and non-physical planes of existence, achieving instant teleportation of an indefinite distance. However, long-ranged teleportation consumes a degree of his biophysical chi. The Impero usually employs this fighting style against opponents faster than he, instantly teleporting around them with blitzing speed, and methodically picking them apart with whichever martial art he utilizes. It remains his fastest fighting style.
- Eikyo (Influence): Created by Chie, one of the Seven Daimyo, Eikyo requires a great amount of mastery over one's Sahasrara chakra point. Because this chakra's primary function is detaching one from illusion and obtaining a higher consciousness, it grants (when properly mastered), a wealth of mental-abilities. In addition to the enhancement of one's mental faculties, it enables a user to disrupt the flow of energy in an opponent's chakras, thus causing great sensory confusion. Aside from this, it grants the user the ability to cast powerful hypnotic suggestions, illusions and other telepathic abilities such as taking over the body of another individual. Powerful Eikyo users are capable of causing immense mental trauma to opponents by casting certain mental and telepathic illusions that may grow so severe, opponents can be placed in comas. Due to his immense chi reserves and excessice chakras, Ishin has managed to master Eikyo without impairement and is said to have become so powerful that he can create entire illusionary worlds with which to trap an opponent's mind in where they have full control of the environment and whatnot. While a mere illusion, it is quite powerful. While not particularly fond of utilizing this technique, Ishin does on occasion rely on it when desiring a less physically-oriented confrontation. This technique coupled with his highly elevated mental chakras and spiritual chakras, render him an incredibly powerful telepath.
- Shinwa-Sei (Affinity): A frequent user of this esoteric Keijijo technique, enigmatic Ishin's affinity lies with the less combat-equipped of animals. However, the deadly Impero's metaphysical affinity to crows grant him a wide array of abilities and advantages. While his most basic ability remains his achieving flawless telepathic links with any crow or group of crows in his vicinity, Ishin is capable of conjuring a flock of crows for numerous purposes. Usually employing them for spy-related purposes, his powerful telepathic link with the crows that he commands allows him to directly see what they see, rendering them a superb choice for observational exercises. Through the use of chi, Ishin is capable of manipulating these above-average crows and mold them with his chi into unstable clones of himself that are instantly dissolved back into crows upon suffering single attack. While not equipped for direct combat, these crow-based clones are quite useful for distractions etc. Ishin is also fond of manifesting of a vast flock of crows to blind his opponents or to cloud his movements and whatnot. While it is typically understood that Shinwa-Sei masters are fully capable of taking on the characteristics of their animals, Ishin has yet to do so with his crows. However, he has revealed the highly enhanced vision of birds, able to see far greater than the human and perceive ultraviolet light. Due to the exponential augmentation of his chi, his vision is further enhanced, enabling him to see an entire body's chakra-point network and effortlessly distinguish several networks. With a field vision of 350 degrees, his blind spot is difficult to exploit.
- Keijijo Geijutsu (Keijijo Art): A skill possessed by nearly every member of the clan, however, very few have been able of achieving mastery with the chi-based technique. Keijijo Geijutsu is the ability to administer tattoos or symbols of metaphysical power on both non-living things, and living things. While basic skill of the ability is generally used to enhance objects or living things by imbuing them with amounts of chi, true masters of this technique are capable of accomplishing more complex feats. The administering of Keijijo Geijutsu tattoos on living things are more complicated then doing so to inanimate objects as one is required to align the tattoos along the chakra-points controlling the desired effect that one wishes to achieve. A simple example would be the desire to increase an individual's physical attributes, this can only be done by placing the tattoo along the physical chakras of the target. Additionally, using this technique consumes a great deal of chi from the person performing it, rendering it useless to use the technique on one's self with the desire to increase power (there will be no effect other than the loss of one's chi). True masters of this technique are capable of achieving physical immortality in a way. By administering these tattoos on living things with a portion of their chi (essence of living) imbued into it, they can manifest from the tattoo on said living should the user die in his/her body. However, if the living thing with the tattoo is killed or dies naturally, then the effects of the tattoo become nonexistent. One of the more advanced effects that can be achieved is teleportation. A user can teleport to the location of anything with a tattoo that they have created due to the metaphysical link shared. As a result, the user is also capable of teleporting anything with a self-created tattoo to his/her location. Each member of the Keijijo Clan possesses a basic tattoo of the clan's symbol. The chi imbued within it allows for the easy metaphysical identification of fellow clansmen as outsiders may attempt to replicate the tattoo's appearance. Another ability that Keijijo Geijutsu tattoos/symbols grant depending on the technique being used with the symbols, is that they enable the user to seal (lock) chi, objects, and even entire living things into either objects or living things. This technique was used to seal the spirit and consciousness of past Imperos and the Keijijo Sanmittei in the Impero Mask. The most practical battle-oriented effect that is commonly used is mainly used by Shinwa-Sei users to increase the power or certain ability or attribute of whichever creature they conjure or share an affinity with. Ishin has developed his own specialized Keijijo Geijutsu technique. By administering symbols and tattoos on his shuriken and kunai imbued with his chi, he is capable of teleporting to their location. Typically, he uses this in battle to simulate a form of instant speed at times.
Weapons & Items
While Ishin possesses the standard swords, shuriken etc. the following are his most recognized items and weapons in battle. They have increasingly been identified as integral to his fighting styles. They are as follows:
The iconic mask that is passed down to every generation's Impero, it is essential and absolutely necessary to maintain not only the Keijijo's cultural integrity, but to identify the clan's undisputed leader. Crafted from a very durable material suitable for the rigors of war, the mask is white in appearance and is covered in ceremonially significant symbols. Identified as Keijijo Geijutsu symbols, they are used to transfer the spirit and consciousness of any individual into the mask as well as contain them. With the spirit and consciousness of all past Imperos within it, the Impero Mask grants its wearer a wealth of experience and knowledge to access. This effectively renders the mask invaluable in combat-based situations. Other than appropriately protecting the wearer's face, it serves no additional purpose aside from what has been stated. The mask itself is said to be the key to the Keijijo Impero's quarters, and without it, it is almost impossible to enter the Keijijo Impero's ceremonial quarters as the Impero Mask possesses a nigh-unbreakable metaphysical link to the Keijijo Geijutsu symbols on the doors of the specific location.
Keijijo Geijutsu Kunai
Through his legendary Keijijo Geijutsu prowess, Ishin has created his own unique Keijijo Geijutsu technique that appropriately suits his tactical mind and preference for speedy strategical approaches in battle. Designed to function as a trump card in the case that he encounters an individual that is substantially faster than him, Ishin has placed specific Keijijo Geijutsu symbols on several kunai of his. These symbols have been imbued with a specific portion of his chi, effectively establishing a strong metaphysical link between these kunai and himself (Ishin has tattooed chi-infused replicas of the Keijijo Geijutsu symbols of his kunai on his arms to maximize the efficiency of this technique and to strengthen the metaphysical link). As a result of these Keijijo Geijutsu symbols, Ishin is capable of instantly teleporting to the location of any one of these kunai, as well as teleport said kunai to his location. As a result, he usually spreads these kunai across the battlefield, enabling him to instantly teleport virtually anywhere in the field of battle. Other than granting Ishin this esoteric ability, the kunai themselves are created from nigh-unbreakable chi-infused blades. While many clansmen are capable of teleporting to their location and teleporting their specific objects to them, few have thought of the idea of doing so in order to develop a similar exotic fighting style.
Keijijo Geijutsu Scroll
A specialized portable scroll that Ishin carries with him, it is usually an empty white scroll that requires significant preparation to be used. The scroll's purpose is to enable the prodigious Impero to employ time-consuming techniques in battle, and thus it is rarely used unless prior planning has taken place before engaging in battle. The scroll is large and allows Ishin to write a wealth of various Keijijo Geijutsu symbols for whatever purpose they may serve (effectively acting as a medium for his techniques). His most used Keijijo Geijutsu symbol however, involves a time-consuming technique that is designed to either separate or completely eradicate an opponent's chi/essence/soul. The technique is rather complex and Ishin is one of the very few in the clan's history to have even learned of the technique, and is one of the three to have fully mastered it. The single most difficult technique in Keijijo history, it requires the user to accurately write, paint etc. the required symbols on the scroll. Miniature versions of the symbols will then manifest on the user's palm. The user will have to establish physical contact between the target and the the symbols on their palm for at least ten seconds for their chi etc. to be completely destroyed and effectively killed both physically and metaphysically. Because this technique not only destroys the opponent's life-force, but the opponent's soul as well, it renders them virtually impossible to be resurrected or revived without the inclusion of powerful reality warping. Aside from consuming time due to preparation, the technique consumes a great deal of chi from the user and renders them heavily fatigued after its use (be it successful or not). Interestingly enough, once a technique has been used, the written symbols on the scroll disappear.
A large broad and flat sword characterized by its large glowing blue blade, Hansha is one of Ishin's most distinctive weapons, specifically swords. Standing out alone as a result of its exaggerated size, Hansha's name (Translated to 'Reflection') is a testament to its energy-absorbing ability. Specifically crafted from a metal of exotic supernatural properties, Hansha's main attribute aside from immense bladed effectiveness is its ability to absorb and redirect (upon command) all forms of projected energy, particularly chi. With a near bottomless reserve, Hansha is capable of absorbing seemingly limitless amounts of energy which Ishin can effortlessly reflect from its large blade upon mental command. Its capability renders it an effective counter against chi-based and energy-based attacks. As a result of its effect, cuts and stabs from Hansha result in the draining of an opponent's chi. Being an elite master at the art of detecting chakra-points, Ishin is capable of achieving a variety of effects with Hansha from the general absorbing of chi from chakra-points via successful attacks with the sword to the more complex practice is targeting specific chakra-points for different effects. Capable of inducing paralysis in his opponents due to the sudden loss of chi in their chakra-points, he is also fully capable of mentally, physically, or spiritually deteriorating relating attributes by targeting either their physical chakra-points, mental chakra-points or spiritual chakra-points. Aside from its esoteric abilities, Hansha naturally absorbs the ambient chi of the environment, rendering its blade extremely durable and sharp, capable of cutting through some of the most durable substances in existence. Due to its combined properties and capabilities, the sword is a perfect counter against opponents who rely on massive chi-producing techniques and fighting styles. The sword itself was a weapon belonging to Impero Shinma, it is a weapon passed down to every Impero. Additionally, the Keijijo Geijutsu patterns render Hansha incapable of forcibly absorbing the chi of its wielder unless the wielder wills it. A colossal blade, the sword weighs approximately five hundred pounds due to its sheer size and the immense mass of chi imbued in the blade.
The Geijutsu Hoko
The Geijutsu Hokoi is a Keijijo Geijutsu-based weapon with various Keijijo Geijutsu symbols engraved on its blade that are strikingly similar to the ones present in Ishin's Keijjo Geijutsu Kunai. The symbols establish a very strong, nearly unbreakable metaphysical bond to the specialized teleportation kunai in Ishin's arsenal, not only allowing Ishin to teleport the bladed projectiles to the sword's location, but the Keijijo Geijutsu symbols on the sword grant it a powerful telekinetic influence over the kunai, enabling Ishin to telekinetically manipulate the kunai with the sword via swings etc. A master of this technique, it essentially allows him to telekinetically manipulate the kunai in every way imaginable, granting him the ability to project vicious barrages of bladed projectiles. While effective, it is not the sword's only ability as the chi-imbued symbols also render its blade immensely sharp and hard, capable of cutting through most solid substances. A distinct Keijijo Geijutsu symbol on the sword serves as the catalyst for its ultimate technique. With a direct stab into any chakra-point and upon mental command, the Keijijo Geijutsu symbol on the tip of the sword's blade will glow and the stabbed opponent will have the targeted chakra-point eternally sealed away or locked, preventing them from accessing the chi from that specific chakra-point. And while seemingly insignificant in comparison to destroying multiple chakra-points, the technique of rendering even a single chakra-point permanently inert will cause a notable drop in chi, involuntarily causing a drop in muscular strength and sensory confusion. While the permanent effects of the technique largely depend on the chakra-point targeted as sealing off a mental chakra-point will noticeably disrupt an opponent's mental faculties, as opposed to the effects of doing so to a physical chakra-point. The technique requires a calmness of mind to perform as perfectly stabbing into the targeted chakra-point is very difficult even for one as experienced as Ishin, a slight mistake can result in ineffectiveness. The sword itself was forged and prepared by Ishin himself.
A deadly nihonto, the Seishin-Katta is a tachi sword of fearsome supernatural properties. A weapon forged by a legendary blacksmith with the assistance from Shinto gods, Seishin-Katta was said to have been crafted as a sword that no mere man can wield. Stated to have instantly drained the chi of those who attempted to wield it, Seishin-Katta was at first thought to be a sword meant only for the divine, its creator convincing himself that he had been chosen to create a sword for the great Shinto god Susanoo. However, stories soon began to circulate of a man with chi reserves so monstrous that the sword could rightfully be wielded by him. Thousands of years in the past, the man was revealed as none-other than Ishin. Capable of wielding the sword without impairment, he was willingly given the powerful weapon. Seishin-Katta possesses several mystical properties as a result of enchantments from the Shinto gods that have rendered it virtually unbreakable and excessively sharp, capable of cutting through nearly everything. Known for granting its wielder the esoteric ability of merging with it, Seishin-Katta provides an increase in durability as well as physical strength due to the formidable composition of its blade, it also amplifies Ishin's Lightning Yoso when merged. Its primary property is the deadly ability to break down pieces of an opponent's soul. An ability that consumes a massive amount of chi from the wielder, Ishin is only capable of using this ability once a day. By appropriately stabbing the opponent in the chest, the sword is capable of breaking down pieces of an opponent's soul into fragments, which not only results in a temporary absence of consciousness, but forces the opponent into a comatose state from the spiritual trauma of having one's soul tampered with. The technique will rapidly consume colossal portions of the user's chi even when unsuccessful, rendering it a very harmful technique.
Inventions & Knowledge
A certified genius possessing an immense, unrivaled amount of knowledge and intimate understanding of chi and metaphysics, In addition to possessing a peerless amount of knowledge due to his age, experiences and intellect, Ishin is a genius in all existing scientific fields, but focuses primarily on the esoteric study of chi, metaphysics etc. Ishin himself has stated that there does not exist a being in the world that surpasses his knowledge and genius regarding chi etc., claiming that even historic Impero Mei ranks below his knowledge and intellect. Additionally, Ishin has created an esoteric subject of study which he has dubbed "Chi-Science", combining the concept of chi with a variety of innovative intellectual approaches which have resulted in a variety of inventions and techniques which are as follows:
Translated to “Keijijo Manifestation”, it is a newly developed ability, created by Ishin and borrowing several fundamentals from Keijijo Geijutsu. It is centered on the very intricate manipulation of the fundamental particles of chi to achieve a variety of esoteric effects. Because it does not require a medium such as symbols or tattoos, it is more practical than Keijijo Geijutsu. Specifically designed to be an effective replacement for the tattoo-reliant technique, Keijijo Kengen is a quite complex. Requiring an extremely elevated intellect coupled with immense knowledge and understanding of the concept of chi, its mechanisms, fundamentals, as well as extensive knowledge about metaphysics and spirituality, it is stated by its creator and sole practitioner and master, Ishin, that only those with a genius-intellect are potentially capable of grasping its workings. The following techniques are a result of extensive experimentation and studying in what Ishin calls “Chi-Science”:
- Ryushi Sosa: Translated to “Particle Manipulation”, this technique’s purpose is to be an effective chi-conserving method of high-speed travel. Ishin has stated that the technique’s process is using intimate knowledge of chi-control to intricately gather metaphysical energy particles under his feet which he will then ride to the desired location. The technique is designed to simulate high-speed movement while consuming very little of the user’s chi, rendering it quite useful when one’s chi reserves have been dramatically consumed. The speed of the technique is virtually equal to the natural speed limit of the user. Unfortunately, the technique can only be used in short bursts for short distance travelling between a one minute interval.
- Sukaiu-oka: Translated to “Skywalker”, this technique requires a master’s level of chi control. It is often confused with flying as they both enable the user to move freely off the ground and in the air. Sukaiu-oka however, literally grants the user the ability to walk on air. Invisible platforms of metaphysical energy (chi) instantly form underneath the user’s feet involuntarily with each step, allowing them to literally walk on air.
- Manto: Translated to “Cloak”, this technique grants the user the ability to erect visually invisible protective barriers of metaphysical energy. While relatively durable and capable of sustaining considerable damage, Manto is not recommended against attacks of great power due to the immense difficulty and strain in sustaining Manto when allowing to absorb too much damage. Additionally, the barriers render the user physically, spiritually, and mentally invisible, indicating considerable usefulness for stealth-based purposes. However, it can only be maintained for a single minute before involuntarily dispelling itself due to the unstable nature of Manto.
- Rokku: Translated to “Lock”, this ability grants Ishin the primary ability to manipulate the various chakras in an opponent’s body. It enables Ishin to manipulate the several physical, mental, and spiritual chakra-points in his target’s body, effectively allowing him to affect attributes linked to the specific chakra-points. This essentially grants the enigmatic Impero the power to manipulate the physical/bodily, mental, and spiritual functions of his target’s body. Its secondary ability however, allows Ishin to temporarily or permanently seal either the specific chakras or attributes and abilities relating to said chakras. Because of the sheer deadliness and power of this technique, Ishin has labeled it a forbidden technique. In addition, if performed improperly, the technique may affect the user’s chakras. In spite of its effectiveness, this ability requires a certain amount of preparation for those who have not mastered it, according to its only master and practitioner, Ishin (he requires several hours). This technique does not require physical contact, it is achieved through two methods. The first involves creating an entrapping chi-based construct designed to either pierce or restrain the target, while the second is characterized by emitting a colorless gaseous substance that seeps into the chakra-points. With this technique, Ishin is granted the power to forcibly alter his opponents' abilities and powers, either decrease or increase them, or even remove them.
- Chakra-Potaru: Translated to “Chakra-Portal”, this technique grants Ishin the ability to transfer matter and energy into the chakra-points of the body as well as other things by intricately stimulating the metaphysical energy particles of said chakra-points to create invisible metaphysical tunnels into them. The amount of preparation required for this technique is largely dependent on the amount of matter/energy being transferred. While serving no direct combat purpose, with preparation, this technique can be particularly devastating to opponents. Because of its nature, this technique is used by Ishin to contain a multitude of important items, artifacts, inventions etc. in the metaphysical chakra-points of his body, as well as the chakra-points of his Shinwa-Sei crows, rendering them impossible to locate without the use of intricate metaphysical gateways, due to the non-physical nature of chakras. Additionally, Ishin is capable of teleporting himself into a chakra-point in his body in order to escape dire situations. As a result, he simply disappears from the physical realm and reappears in a metaphysical plane of existence from which he can return through means that are as of yet unknown. If the body containing the chakra-points is destroyed, then the transferred items etc. will be lost for all eternity in an endless metaphysical sea.
- Seishin Potaru: Translated to “Soul Portal”, this technique is a dramatic variation of Chakra-Potaru. Instead, it grants Ishin the ability to transfer souls of the deceased into objects, and even bodies (dead or alive). While a similar technique was developed through Keijijo Geijutsu and used to create the Impero Mask, it consumes a far greater deal of chi than Seishin Potaru, the extent of which requires a group of highly skilled individuals to perform the technique. Seishin Potaru however, requires but one user with appropriate preparation. Without preparation, the technique may risk corrupting the user’s soul. It can only be used thrice per day. A master of Seishin Potaru, Ishin is capable of relying on it without extensive preparation (he requires a few hours).
- Naiatsu: Translated to "Inner Pressure", Naiatsu is one of the easier Keijijo Kengen techniques. It is the physical force or pressure that an individual's chi creates when released. While everyone releases a degree of Naiatsu, it is a very poorly understood concept, comprehended fully only by Ishin who has named his self-taught technique after it. The technique entails the manipulation of Naiatsu's release for a variety of psychological, offensive, and defensive purposes. Intangible and invisible, the Naiatsu phenomenon can be manipulated into a powerful effect. Those that possess immense chi are said to be potentially capable of releasing a massive amount of Naiatsu. The appearance of one's Naiatsu varies by person to person, Ishin's Naiatsu is said to take the appearance of a very ominous aura of red energy in the shape of a gigantic terrifying yokai. When properly releasing Naiatsu, it automatically effects the environment. Because he possesses monstrous chi, Ishin's Naiatsu is powerful enough to knock an ordinary human unconscious and even devour their chi over time. One can defend themselves against incoming attacks via the defensive manifestation of their Naiatsu, though this is usually only effective against chi and energy-based attacks. Extremely high levels of Naiatsu are known to have psychological effects on the opponent. Ordinary humans can be completely suffocated by the Naiatsu of a very high chi-level individual such as Ishin. Inducing great fear and stunning them simply by being in the presence of Ishin occurs to ordinary humans should he not be containing his Naiatsu. By focusing his Naiatsu through a simple stare, Ishin can completely paralyze a non chi-sensistive individual, and even paralyze chi-sensitive individuals by focusing considerable Naiatsu. Additionally, it enables Ishin to employ it offensively. When releasing a great deal of his Naiatsu, he is capable of burning those near him. When releasing all of his Naiatsu, Ishin is capable of killing even the ordinary Keijijo clansman due to the enormity of his chi. This is accomplished by effectively consuming or completely crushing the target's life-force. A colossal amount of his Naiatsu can kill ordinary humans. As a result, Ishin makes a constant conscious effort to contain his Naiatsu. Those unaware of it cannot use its abilities, but upon mastering it, its effects are automatic if not contained by the user. Ishin has stated that none in the Keijijo Clan possess higher Naiatsu than he. The technique entals the intricate manipulation of the pressure released by chi. While powerful, even an ordinary human can resist the effects of Naiatsu with indomitable willpower.
An innovative item created by Ishin, it was created with a variation of the Chakra-Potaru technique and several Keijijo Geijutsu engravings. Crafted from a unique and durable material, Ishin relied on a variation of his Chakra-Potaru technique involving Keijijo Geijutsu engravings to link it with the metaphysical energy particles of countless different metaphysical dimensions that Ishin has visited in his lifetime. As a result, the amulet is capable of dissolving the boundaries between the physical realm and the metaphysical planes of existence, granting Ishin the ability to teleport to a variety of metaphysical dimensions . And as a result of a reverse link to the physical world due to the Keijijo Geijutsu engravings, Ishin is capable of teleporting back to the plane of physical existence. An innovative invention, Ishin has created countless of them, awarding a select few to trusted Keijijo clansmen such as Miya and Elder Zaraki. Ishin's Potaru Amulet is specifically attuned to his chi, rendering it inert when worn by another individual.
During the events of Megalomania, Ishin journeyed to the Santa Maria de Montserrat monastery in Catalonia. There he was allowed into a secretive chamber containing chi-replenishing hot-springs known only to the Keijijo as a result of an enigmatic relationship between the exotic clan and the religious monks. Those hot springs possessed supernatural qualities, dramatically replenishing any individual’s chi reserves through metaphysically-enhanced steam. Located on a nexus of metaphysical energy called a “Chi-Line”, a subtle boundary between the physical and metaphysical world. Inspired by what he had found, Ishin created his own variation of the chi replenishing hot springs. Located in the Reisho monastery in undisclosed Japanese mountains, Ishin’s version of the chi hot springs were created using a variation of the Chakra-Potaru technique, linking the hot spring to the various metaphysical energy particles of higher spiritual dimensions, drawing power from an infinite source of metaphysical energy/chi. As a result, Ishin’s version of the hot springs dramatically replenish chi as well, however, they are revealed to be more useful due to their ability to heal wounds, injuries, and even diseases. Due to Keijijo Geijutsu carvings attuned to all physical, mental, and spiritual chakra-points, Ishin’s chi springs direct a portion of the infinite chi into the healing of not only physical wounds, diseases etc. but the healing of mental traumas and spiritual corruption as well. Said to be a hot spring capable of curing anything, it is one of Ishin’s most prized inventions. Ishin carries with him, several vials of the chi springs' water for healing and chi replenishing purposes.
A rather colorful dagger forged from an exotic metal developed by Ishin himself, the Yoso Dagger, while a reasonably effective weapon, is particularly deadly against those possessing elemental powers. The blade is capable of either temporarily disrupting an opponent’s elemental powers or permanently removing them, be they chi-based powers or not. Constructed from a metal created in a complex process involving several Keijijo Geijutsu engravings, symbols, and metaphysical agents, the resulting dagger possessed two uncommon properties. Eternally containing a portion of elemental-based metaphysical disrupting energy, the dagger’s Keijijo Geijutsu engravings and tattoos grant it the ability to either temporarily disable a target’s elemental powers, or permanently sever their connection to said powers, depending on the time the dagger is spent in the stab wound. Initially an invention created simply due to the possibility of one day having to face some sort of elemental deity, Ishin’s main priority is to use the dagger against his idol, Impero Mei, in the case that she is one day forced under the control of some antagonistic force wishing to do harm to the clan. Ishin has created several Yoso Daggers.
Weapons created using the Seishin-Potaru technique as well as a number of Keijijo Geijutsu symbols, the Seishin Blades are recent inventions of the innovative Impero Ishin. Created specifically for the swordsmen of the Keijijo Clan, the Seishin Swords contain a multitude of rogue souls belonging to enemies of the clan in their blades. Because the soul contains a great deal of a person’s chi, the sword’s cutting power is naturally increased by the chi of the transferred souls in the blades. Because a large number of souls cannot be contained using only one method, the souls entrapped in the blades cannot break free as the containing effect was further strengthened by Ishin’s Keijijo Kengen sealing technique in conjunction with several locking Keijijo Geijutsu symbols. Additionally, a portion of the Keijijo Geijutsu symbols imbue elemental powers into the swords. The swords possesses a unique property enabling them to grow more powerful as the battle continues by involuntarily absorbing resdual chi energy from attacks etc. Seishin Blades are large, black, heavily curved Chinese scimitar swords with captivating silver edges. Stylish red tassels dangle from the end of the hilts.
One of Ishin's most prized inventions, the enigmatic Impero created the bluish orb by appropriately fusing a mass of exotic primordial metaphysical energy particles from various metaphysical dimensions and a mass of primordial elemental-metaphysical energy particles. The result was a glowing sphere of unique energy encased within a colorless containment chi-barrier. Dubbed the "Yoso Sphere", it is capable of granting anyone who touches for approximately one minute, the ability to manipulate an element or a force of nature. It however, grants the user one element only, incapable of granting more than one element due to several limitations that render it from becoming unstable. However, if the user already possesses the ability to manipulate one or more elements, one of the existing elements that the user possesses will be replaced by the new element. The process is accomplished by infusing a new type of elemental-metaphysical energy in the user's chakra-points, replacing an already existing elemental energy if the user is already an elemental manipulator. Ishin has yet to use the Yoso Sphere on himself as he will either have to sacrifice his Wood Yoso, Water Yoso, or Lightning Yoso to obtain a new element which he has no intention of doing as he greatly values his existing elements. He created the Yoso Sphere however, to aid Keijijo clansmen who encounter difficulty in learning their respective Yosos. The Yoso Sphere is capable of granting anyone the ability to manipulate an element. As of yet, the effects are permanent. The elements that the Yoso Sphere may grant transcend beyond the traditional five elements. The elements (and forces of nature) are air, fire, water, earth, wood, lightning, lava, acid, light, darkness, metal, sand, smoke, gravity dust, gold, swamp, and mud. The Yoso Sphere is kept in one of Ishin's chakra-points via the Chakra-Potaru technique.
Translated to "Chi Spawn", these unique creatures are among Ishin's more esoteric creations. The enigmatic Impero first created them by examining the principles of the creation of chi-clones. Using a similar technique, Ishin creates various chi-clones, however, maintains their form by creating them in locations of metaphysical concentration. Altering their form and composition through extensive experimentation with the Yoso Sphere to turn them into shadowy entities via the darkness element, Ishin then grants them sentience by imbuing them with artificial souls that he created using the life-giving properties of chi/life-force to create incomplete souls. Gifted with enough sentience, the Kaisupon are intelligent creatures (slightly more intelligent than ordinary humans) that are flawlessly obedient to Ishin due to being composed partly from his own chi, imbuing them with a natural tendency to obey him without question. Fully capable of speech, their loyalty to their creator is limitless. The Kaisupon can be further controlled by Ishin by using Chakra-Potaru to transfer chi-receiving senbon into their odd chakra-points, enabling Ishin to control them via the power of his chi in their person. Eerie in appearance, the Kaisupon are not malevolent nor do they harbor any ill intent. Their purpose is to protect and serve the Keijijo and Ishin. Because they are partly imbued with Ishin's chi and chi-receiving senbon, their memories and experiences are shared with Ishin's mind as well, allowing him to see and experience what they do. They are fiercely loyal to the clan and possess a natural empathetic care for it and their creator. Spawned from the elusive element of darkness, the Kaisupon are capable of merging with shadows and the darkness to increase their relatively superhuman physical attributes. They are said to be as powerful and skilled as the ordinary Keijijo clansmen. They are however, adept users of the element of darkness, capable of manipulating it and creating various darkness-based constructs such as very powerful tendrils and other constructs. Additionally, they are skilled in the Naibu Dengen martial art, Wood Yoso and the Eikyo technique. Their main ability however, is the power to shapeshift into anything. Physically, they are capable of lifting up to five tons, are resistant to high caliber bullets, and are remarkably fast, capable of reaching the speed of sound. They are additionally gifted with the ability to fly and teleport to the location of any other Kaisupon. Two hundred Kaisupon have been created. Their final ability enables them to merge with themselves, forming a more powerful Kaisupon. They are genderless entities.