In this issue Arthur finally figures out that Shin isn't working with Black Manta he really is being forced to his will and actually wasn't giving Manta any information he truly doesn't want to cause any more trouble for Arthur. Now go to Justice League #10 when there showing all the villains on the computer monitor that Graves went to for information Batman mentions the Scavenger as one of villains Graves went to but the person shown on the computer is actually The Operative.
Really don't understand what Joe Silva was going for with the way this card was setup. Machida/Bader co-main while Shogun/Vera is the main? Makes no sense, the only reason Shogun's fighting Vera anyway is because he didn't want to face Glover.
Ok so there were alot of things that we learned in this Issue
1. There is a 7th secret weapon that Manta has found (There is always 7)
2. Shin does not want to betray Arthur again
3. Vostok appears and hasn't spoken in years and does not like to be touched
4. The first King forged all the 7 artifacts
5. Prisoner of War seems to be jealous of Aquaman that he has the league
6. There seems to be a traitor in the mix of The Others
This issue may have not been as action packed as the past couple but It sure uncovered alot of secrets. And am I the only one hating Arthur's attitude? I mean the way he said he doesn't care about the history of the Artifacts because the King died trying to save his family was a little harsh. I guess because he was younger but that still doesn't excuse his attitude towards The Others in the present.