Another story, yes. In case you have forgotten my last one here it is. http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/working-on-a-story-your-opinions-are-welcomed-1534684/
Anyhow...the premise of my story is simple. A new kid. A new school. Same old class warfare. I've taken some of my favorite leaders, generals, and warlords and put them back in school together. Wonder if he make it through the year??? The story so far....
Title: Class Warfare
1. Ben "Franklin" (quiet, conservative, always studying, gifted inventor)
2. George "Washington" (awkward, wears braces, persuasive when needed)
Empire #1: The Bentley's (weapon of choice: money)
Leader: Alexander "the Great"
Facts: 1. Father is principle. Mother is nurse.
2. 3rd smartest kid in his grade.
3. Intelligent, gifted speaker, cold, manipulative
Second in Command: Joan "of Arc"
Facts: 1. Cheerleader
2. Takes self defense class
3. Very loud, bossy
Enforcer: Leo "nidas"
Facts: 1. Father is a football coach.
2. Plays Pee-Wee football.
3. Big kid, short-tempered, soft-spoken (most of the time)
Recess: 1. Pay to play on the swings.
2. Pay to play on the jungle gym.
Lunch: 1. Bentley's get first dibs on all sack lunches.
2. Pay to get extra food on lunch trays.
Black Market: 1. Sell all kinds of school products (pens, paper, etc...)
2. Sell hall passes
Outside Money: 1. Lemonade stands
2. Bake sales
Empire #2: The Jade Dragon (weapon of choice: information)
Leader: Sunny and Susan Chan "Sun Tzu"
Facts: 1. Sunny and Susan are twins.
2. Father is self defense instructor. Mother is a chef.
3. Very nice and friendly (to your face)
Enforcer: Connie "Genghis Khan"
Facts: 1. Built like a sumo.
2. Likes to eat.
3. Usually non-violent (except when hungry)
Enforcer: Lanie "Fa Mulan"
Facts: 1. Cheerleader
2. Understands english but only speaks it in class.
3. Silent Sociopath
Information: 1. Sell test answers.
2. Sell paper reports.
3. Spy on other kids.
Classroom Take-Outs: 1. Someone you don't like....detention.
2. Someone you really hate...suspended.
Empire #3: Little Caesar's (weapon of choice: spork)
Leader: Julian "Julius Caesar"
Facts: 1. Father owns a restaurant.
2. Loves Italian food and mobster movies.
3. Business-minded, Sarcastic, Passive-Aggressive personality
Second in command: Al "Capone"
Facts: 1. Plays Pee-Wee football.
2. Stutters when he talks. Always answers a question with a question.
3. Bully, loud, easily offended.
Enforcer: Mark and Bruce "Marc Antony and Brutus"
Facts: 1. Brothers but Bruce was held back due to poor grades.
2. Play little league baseball together.
3. Loyal to each other, friendly, like to have a good time
Odd jobs: 1. Mow lawn. (Their prices undercut all other competitors.)
2. Wash cars. (Monopoly on most summer jobs.)
3. Rake leaves. (Also known as, "the job king")
So what do you think?