12 Comments
Posted by Quintus_Knightfall

Was suppose to see it Friday but plans fell through. Is it decent?

Moderator
Posted by Billy Batson

@Gambler said:

Was suppose to see it Friday but plans fell through. Is it decent?

If by decent you mean even worse than the first one then sure.
BB

Edited by Lunacyde

@Gambler said:

Was suppose to see it Friday but plans fell through. Is it decent?

Depends what you're looking for. It was pretty dang stupid, but if you wanted to see a flaming skull head rip peoples souls from their bodies and wield a giant death wheel then you'll love it.

Posted by Quintus_Knightfall

@Billy Batson: @Lunacyde: Yeah I kinda figured as much. Had some hope though cause Idris Elba is the sh!t.

Moderator
Edited by Lunacyde

@Gambler said:

@Billy Batson: @Lunacyde: Yeah I kinda figured as much. Had some hope though cause Idris Elba is the sh!t.

He is probably...no wait definitely my favorite character in the film. He did a good job. He can't help it the rest of the movie wasn't that good.

Edited by hyiena

The first half of it wasn't good, got a little better once Carrigan was turned into Blackout.

It was like someone said here are all the things that would have made the first movie better but then took out all the parts of the first one that were any good.

Posted by _Zombie_

@Gambler said:

@Billy Batson: @Lunacyde: Yeah I kinda figured as much. Had some hope though cause Idris Elba is the sh!t.

Elba was good, one of the very few good things about the film.

Posted by buttersdaman000

I liked the Nic Cage freakouts

Posted by difficlus

@buttersdaman000 said:

I liked the Nic Cage freakouts

gotta love those...

Edited by _Zombie_

@difficlus said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

I liked the Nic Cage freakouts

gotta love those...

Do gotta admit that these ones are some of the best he's ever had. Might even rank up close to the Wicker Man freakout.

Posted by HolySerpent

Nicholas cage is officially corny to me... And his freak out = his attempts at acting= horrible

Posted by PowerHerc

@HolySerpent said:

Nicholas cage is officially corny to me... And his freak out = his attempts at acting= horrible

Cage is horrible.