Why is it that bronze tiger is brought up here a lot, but Catman isn't? Those two fought to a draw once.
highaccuser's forum posts
Gladiator should solo this. Hulk one defeat over him relied on surroundings, without them, he cannot win this. Atrocitus is and will always attempt to be a brute, and that won't get him past glads.
@bobby_x: Actually yes, large amounts of electricity have reverted him to billy.
Thor does not have to nessecary reaction time for this. He has once caught quicksilver, but this is consistently disregarded by writers and he has never since displayed this kind of speed. Even taking it into account, marvel is FAR faster than quicksilver, and should speed blitz thor.
This stuff included in the Season Pass?
No, these 5 skins will be released on May 7th for free. Lobo is also available for download. I've heard all skins are supposedly free, but I could be wrong.
How exactly do you get them then?
Majestic had thanos level strength at his prime. 2 supermen gave prime some trouble. Not much, but it is a low showing for him. Plus MM harmed him, something silver surfer failed to do to Thanos
It's my understanding Majestic has Thanos level strength. He moved a SUN. Supes can move planets easily after a sun dip, but if we say the planet weighed a chess peice, could you move something with the weight of a million chess peices? Majestic moved a solidified jupiter, which is a million times the size of the planets superman has moved. And the sun is far larger than jupiter. Plus majestic traveled the milky way in a couple of minutes. Surfer can fly at a hundred thousand times the speed of light according to marvel wikia, but I give the speed the majestic. After he beats surfer, he can just blitz everyone else.
I have long thought Odin is well above all the godheads combined. They are featless and hulk actually hurt Zeus during their fight. Zues seemed really amped when he fought galactus. The reason for this is no other godhead has a version of the odinforce or the runes.
But a few things make me doubt.
1. Dormmamu stated he was equal to Odin OR Zeus, implying he thinks they are equal, but he also thought he could destroy Eternity. Yeah I'm not that concerened about dormmamu's opinion about this, though he does seem roughly Odin's level, if not higher.
2. Wikipedia says Odin used gungnir to fight toe-to-toe with thor when he didn't have the odinforce. This implies he doesn't have the physical attributes of Zeus. However, this is wikipedia and might not be reliable.
3. Dessak said he imagined some of the gods he killed were >OF Thor. This is the account of one arrogant guy, and I don't really count this statement.
4. The times they are stated to be equal, which are quite few and may refer to status not power.
5. Odin asked for Zeus and Vishnu to help him attack Arishem. It seems weird to get help from guys you dawrf.
6. Most importantly, the godheads robbed OF Thor of the OF. This proves they have some superiority to it.
So I have decided that Zeus is close to Odin,but not equal. I put Zeus below Ymir and serpent, the lowest beings compared to Odin. I do not call them skyfathers like most do. Why? I still sustain that Odin drwarfs all the godheads, just not Zeus. I greatly resent beings like Surtur, Serpent, OF Thor, Seth, Set(the last 2 in their amped states), and Dormmamu being called skyfathers because it is a title, and because all of those guys can stomp the godhead council. Skyfather is a title, not a power level you can call Zeus and Odin it, no one else.
I take this time to bring up Atum the God-eater. He is stated to exceed most godheads, but clearly exceeds Gaea, as she needed him to kill the elder gods, something she could not do. Gaea beat Dormmamu, but only outside of his realm. How powerful is dormmamu outside of his realm?
By definition, no power in DC can beat presence because he created DC. Overmonitor might be on par with PR beyonder, but only supreme beings equal supreme beings. GEB is an exception, he also would've been created by TOAA, who was mentioned to have created presence. We assume that was TOAA, because presence has superior(s) but TOAA doesn't by definition.