Mavel's hulking powerhouses

List items

13 Comments
Posted by The_Thunderer

THOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by HammerTron

@The_Thunderer said:

THOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking about Thor,. but I'm not sure that he's big enough and bulky enough for my list.

Thor could walk down the street and barely be noticed.

The Hulk couldn't walk down the street without being noticed.

Posted by The_Thunderer

@HammerTron: Are you for real? A 6"6 600lbs guy dressed in full battle armour with mjolnir walks down a street and you wouldn't notice? Maybe you are just super unobservant. Strength..he matched Hulk for an hour and is so far over class 100 he could beat 90% of your list with just strength

Posted by SC
@The_Thunderer:  Only problem with Thor is that he is kind of skinny, compared to guys on the list, I mean his heavy weight is just by virtue of having dense skin and muscles, and including Thor would have to mean including about another 80 characters, half of them Asgardian and Olympian lol so I can see why he is excluded.   

 
Zaniac and Dark Man and Tutinax and Orka might count though. Destroyer as well. Onyxx. Marvel has quite a few. 
Moderator
Posted by HammerTron

@The_Thunderer said:

@HammerTron: Are you for real? A 6"6 600lbs guy dressed in full battle armour with mjolnir walks down a street and you wouldn't notice? Maybe you are just super unobservant. Strength..he matched Hulk for an hour and is so far over class 100 he could beat 90% of your list with just strength

6'6" tall people are larger than most people, but there are many normal people that are larger than that.

Thor's density is not readily apparant.

That's why I haven't included him on the list yet.

I wanted hulking big guys and gals on the list.

Posted by The_Thunderer

@SC: You would notice him walking on a street though.

Posted by The_Thunderer

@HammerTron: Ok, all i'm saying is you would definitely notice him walking on a street. Plus he is a powerhouse..

Posted by SC
@The_Thunderer:  Well I would, because there are not many blonde people where I live lol but yeah no, I know what you mean **smile** 
Moderator
Posted by The_Thunderer

@SC: Where do you live? :P I think he would stand out even in scandinavia

Posted by BlueLantern1995

Leave it without Thor...he's a god not a hulking powerhouse...leaving him out of this your list is better off without him. Thor is noticable if you saw him on the street but by no means is he a hulking powerhouse.

Posted by HammerTron

@The_Thunderer said:

@HammerTron: Ok, all i'm saying is you would definitely notice him walking on a street. Plus he is a powerhouse..

I agree with you.

However, standing next to some of these 9 feet tall brutes he looks puny.

Posted by The_Thunderer

@HammerTron: Puny - no, but less intimadating - yes.

Posted by HammerTron

@SC said:

@The_Thunderer: Only problem with Thor is that he is kind of skinny, compared to guys on the list, I mean his heavy weight is just by virtue of having dense skin and muscles, and including Thor would have to mean including about another 80 characters, half of them Asgardian and Olympian lol so I can see why he is excluded.


Zaniac and Dark Man and Tutinax and Orka might count though. Destroyer as well. Onyxx. Marvel has quite a few.

Thank you very much for your suggestions.

I'm adding them right now.