My Feme Fatales

List items

16 Comments
Posted by Vision2.0

Nice list....but too many DC Characters 

Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau
@Vision2.0 said:
" Nice list....but too many DC Characters  "
I'm not a big fan of Marvel
Posted by Shadowdoggy

and also, DC has AMAZING female characters 
Black Canary, Wonder Woman, Vixen....I'm going to stop before I start to ramble 
great list, Gambler
Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau
@Shadowdoggy said:
" and also, DC has AMAZING female characters Black Canary, Wonder Woman, Vixen....I'm going to stop before I start to ramble great list, Gambler "
DC sets the standard for female characters in my opinion. I'd still be adding characters if I hadn't of stopped myself.
Posted by Talon/X23
@Gambler said:
" @Shadowdoggy said:
" and also, DC has AMAZING female characters Black Canary, Wonder Woman, Vixen....I'm going to stop before I start to ramble great list, Gambler "
DC sets the standard for female characters in my opinion. I'd still be adding characters if I hadn't of stopped myself. "
why did you stop yourself?
Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau
@Talon/X23 said:
" @Gambler said:
" @Shadowdoggy said:
" and also, DC has AMAZING female characters Black Canary, Wonder Woman, Vixen....I'm going to stop before I start to ramble great list, Gambler "
DC sets the standard for female characters in my opinion. I'd still be adding characters if I hadn't of stopped myself. "
why did you stop yourself? "
I'm lazy :D
Posted by Mercy_

You spelled femme wrong, buddy. 

Moderator
Posted by TheGoldenOne

wow! they're all badass! nice list:)

Posted by deadpool2099

nice
Posted by B'Town

Dangerous women!  DC or not doesn't matter to me, these women rawk.

Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau
@B'Town said:
" Dangerous women!  DC or not doesn't matter to me, these women rawk. "
Thank ya kindly!
Posted by Arkhamc1tizen

Nice list

Posted by Vitalius

@odyssey_dawn:

Cool list. It is funny that you have Black Bat, Black Canary, White Canary and Cheshire but not Lady Shiva.

Edited by Jean_Luc_LeBeau

@vitalius said:

@odyssey_dawn:

Cool list. It is funny that you have Black Bat, Black Canary, White Canary and Cheshire but not Lady Shiva.

? Shiva's the first one on the list :P

Posted by Vitalius

@odyssey_dawn:

Sorry i didnt saw the Jade Canary. But Still cool list. Are you a fan of Gail Simone´s Birds of Prey.

Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau

Some of the run is okay. Not a fan of Shiva getting "one shotted" by Prometheus but it had its moments.