By Fuchsia_Nightingale 16 Comments
This blog is dedicated to a big portion of my younger life. These are my top 5 fav stories, special thanks to R.L. Stine for stories that got a generation of kids into reading and Tim Jacobus for some of the best cover art ever. Also for giving this girl Goosebumps =^o^= (sorry for how the layout happened >_>)
I found this list hard to do, given I own all of the main series and really like all of them lol
5. Welcome to Camp Nightmare: Billy is spending the summer at Camp Night moon, your typical summer camp…even though the counselors are a bit off. This camp has one major rule: Don’t go near the forbidden bunk.” This one had one of the better twist endings in all the series, if not the best.
4. Attack of the Masked Mutant: Skipper is an avid comic book fan and collector. His favorite character is the Super Villain, the Masked Mutant. So imagine his surprise when he gets off at the wrong bus stop and finds a building exactly like the Mutant’s lair.
3. The Curse of Camp Cold Lake: Sarah dislikes water sports and camps, yet much to her dismay, she sent a water sports camp anyway for the summer. Her attitude gets her fellow campers annoy, so they prank her. To get revenge she pretends to drown, but when she is rescued the camp isn't the same as it was. The cover still kind of creeps me the math out.
2. The Haunted Mask 2: Steve, the school prankster, punishment for wrecking the gym of his school is that he has to coach a soccer team. The kids he coaches give him a taste of his own medicine. To get even, he plan to scare them this Halloween night, but he needs the right mask. The sequel to the book in spot one
1. The Haunted Mask: Carly Beth is regarded as the school “Scaredy Cat” and is constantly picked on bye Steve and Chuck. Fed up she wants to get back at them, this Halloween by dressing up and scaring them. She visits the new costume shop in town and stumbles into the back where on display a collection of masks. My first Goosebumps book and my favorite.