they need to bring back to front line in X-Men comics these 6 X-Woman:
- No matter what everybody say or do, Jean Grey will always be the most powerful mutant of Earth and she need to be back without the fuck up timeline displaced young Jean Grey story. The writers need to memory wipe of the O5 with exception of Jean and take them to their past in order to prevent any new death moment of Jean Grey and in the present she would be alive and safe. I miss her sooooo much.
- Sabra is an interesting and mysterious super soldier mutant that need to be an X-Man due her helpful powers and undercover tactics.
- Every team needs a puertorrican mutant: Cecilia Reyes needs to be used due her medical knowledge and train her to use more her powers that can be as powerful as Invisible Woman's Cosmic Force Field and street fight/martial arts defense in order not only rely on her powers.
- Lifeguard, Lifeguard! She is a force to be reckoning. Shi'ar mutant with adaptive powers with some untapped shi'ar powers that can be a valuable member of the X-Men. For me, she is the female version mix of Colossus, Darwin, and Morph with Shi'ar genetic material. She is way too cool.
- Magma is a character that have an extensive background story that can be used as a motive to expand her mutant powers due her mystery lineage with Selene (Powerful Psionic Sorceress/Goddess/Vampire/Immortal/Mutant) and her connection to Earth itself. She can evolve to an omega level mutant with infinite power set if she merge her powers with some Selene's powers.
- Meggan is still the less usable mutant that have an infinite powerful powers (Empath/Shapeshifter/Elemental/Magnetic). Those powers make her super powerful being, one of the most powerful mutant ever lived but she need a guide and intensive training in order to be in full control. What better trainer than Jean Grey!