By FernandoGrey 0 Comments
In the recent development of AVENGERS & X-MEN: AXIS #7 the Scarlet Witch cast a dark spell that could hurt any lineage of her bloodline discovering a shocking truth: Magneto isn't her father due the spell didn't hurt him. Somehow, she acknowledge that someone was using Magneto as a puppet.
- Who is this mystery character? Does he is an old character or new character?
- Why does Bova is the key character to solve this new mystery?
- Why does Magda fled again in fear after she gave birth to the children?
- Is Magda still alive and evolved due the High Evolutionary's secret experiment on her?
- Is there a twist mystery between the Infinity Gem and the twins?
The High Evolutionary has taken it upon himself, from time to time, to attempt to change the human race. He soon gained the ability to evolve or devolve himself or others. Create serums and machines that can alter any living being to something above human. He then decided to create a new Earth more highly evolved and free from evil. Using the Infinity Gems and his evolutionary technology, he created Counter-Earth, which orbited the Sun on the opposite side of the Earth and was hidden out of phase with the dimension. He created Bova who, in fact, she is a faithful ally to High Evolutionary. After Magda saw Magneto lashed out which his powers, killing the police and the entire mob around when their daughter Anya died inside a burning Inn, terrified of what she just saw, she fled.At the time she left, Magda was pregnant with twins. Whether she knew it at the time or not is unknown, but she never told Magneto of it. When Magda fled toward Wundagore Mountain (I believe is the gateway between 616 dimension and High Evolutionary's Counter Earth Dimension), she gave birth her twins with the help of Bova.
Desperately fearing that Magneto would find her and the children, Magda left them behind as she fled into a blizzard almost immediately after giving birth. She has not been seen since and it is assumed, given her weakened condition, that she perished. Magneto set up a grave marker for her on Wundergore, near Bova's house, that he sometimes visits. I believe she was terrified of something more that she saw in Wundagore Mountain.
- The High Evolutionary was observing Magneto's and Magda's every move from the very beginning by using the Infinity Gem in order to fulfill any secret agenda.
- He used the Mind Gem to control Magda's mind and emotions in order to fled from Magneto and arrive at Wundagore Mountain.
- He used the Soul Gem on Magda to manipulate and alter her genetically in order to impregnate her with the twins. In that process, it accidentally evolve Magda's genetic code to become after giving birth into something cosmic that explain her disappearing.
- He used the all the six gems on the twins but somehow a fraction of the cosmic properties of the Infinity Gems was passed inside Wanda and Pietro with one exception: Wanda can use all those powers unconsciously and uncontrolled, and Pietro have the same powers but they are repressed using only his speed powers.
High Evolutionary is the character that manipulate everything of the origin of the twins, with what purpose?, I don't know. That make them fatherless children of the Infinity Gems. If you read and analyse each aspect of the powers of Wanda, it have a complex connection with each infinity gem. I don't know what will be next to Wanda's and Pietro's lives and they need to comeback to their birthplace to once and for all, solve their mystery of how they were created and to what purpose.