Enigman's forum posts

#1 Posted by Enigman (195 posts) - - Show Bio
@xybernauts said:

" @Enigman said:

" @xybernauts said:

" @Enigman: So then you like things you don't like? :) That's funny cause I kinda got that vibe about you. I'm not trolling, I'm just asking a question.  "

I like things I don't like?  No, I don't like things I do like.   Grow up child. Thought you weren't going to talk to me any more. Just because it's your alt doesn't mean you didn't default on your commitment to never message me again.  You're not on topic. You're trolling. This isn't a battle forum. "
Child? Really, wow. It's funny, you say it's not a battle forum, but your the one whose doing all the fighting, and all the insulting. I even put a smily face on my last post to clarify that I wasn't just trying to annoy you. I'm just conversing. Your the one who brought up your likes and dislikes regarding monsters in movies. That's the topic I was addressing. People talk about what what movies they like and dislike all the time. You got some serious anger issues.  If you don't want me to reply then don't answer. Oh and you realize that liking things you don't like and not liking things you do like is basically the same thing right? "
I suspect that you attempt to annoy people intentionally.
I brought up my likes and dislikes in a correspondence with another poster, not with you.
I am not angry at all. I am simply annoyed. There is a difference. But I suspect you effectuate both reactions often.
 
Yes. I realize that realize that liking things you don't like and not liking things you do like is basically the same thing. It's actually the exact same thing. You do realize that was sarcasm right? It is apparent that you did not realize it was sarcasm. I am happy to have enlightened you again.
 
You seem to have obsessive issues as you can't seem to stop following my threads and posting to me even when you stated that you were going to refrain from speaking to me at all.
#2 Posted by Enigman (195 posts) - - Show Bio

What?
 
What's next? A Daredevil vs Galactus thread?

#3 Posted by Enigman (195 posts) - - Show Bio
@xybernauts said:
" @Enigman: So then you like things you don't like? :) That's funny cause I kinda got that vibe about you. I'm not trolling, I'm just asking a question.  "
I like things I don't like?  No, I don't like things I do like. 
 
Grow up child.
 
Thought you weren't going to talk to me any more. Just because it's your alt doesn't mean you didn't default on your commitment to never message me again.
 
You're not on topic. You're trolling. This isn't a battle forum.
#4 Edited by Enigman (195 posts) - - Show Bio
@xybernauts said:

" @Enigman said:


@xybernauts

said:

 @Enigman:  how could you not add the original Night of the Living Dead, and American Werewolf in London, and Interview with a Vampire movie to that list. They are so classic. Shame on you sir, shame:(.You like Resident Evil movies, really? j/k Well not really. "

It was as easy as not typing them. I didn't really feel like documenting all of the horror/undead movies I liked so I gave a few examples off the top of my head. I aslo didn't want to go back to ancient days either. I am not really a horror fan as it has been done to death, or undeath as the case may be. To me they are actually of the horror genre and not the superhero genre in my opinion. Yes. I liked the resident evil movies, I also liked Van helsing and Underworld. Doesn't matter to me whether you approve or not actually.
   Well technically you said "  Im allergic to all things zombie with the exception of zombieland, shaun of the dead, and the resident evil movies and games so it doesn't surprise me that I don't know that title." so that leads one to beleive that if it's not included in that list you are allergic to it, which i assume means you don't like it, unless of course you like things that your allergic to which of course would be weird right? I agree with you that the horror genre isn't the Superhero genre. You liked Van Helsing too, your killing me here. :) "
Well technically if we went around taking everything literally in life we would probably be referred to as trolls constantly. Many people like the things they are allergic to so , no, it wouldn't be that weird actually.
 
Who cares what's killing you.
 
Go find someone elses thread to be a donald downer in please.
#5 Posted by Enigman (195 posts) - - Show Bio
@ViciousCesar! said:
" @Enigman said:
" @RedK said:
" @Enigman:  Kirkman also done Astounding Wolf-man  which wrapped up in issue 25, all his stuff is pretty sweet "
No thanks. As I stated I have had my fill of werewolf/zombie/undead/vampire/buffy/angel/twilight type material. "
i don't like all that stuff either. but i love The Walking dead. it's more about survival and human nature in a world where society has crumbled as far as they know. "
I hear you. Replace zombies with super powered mutants and I'm in.
#6 Edited by Enigman (195 posts) - - Show Bio
@xybernauts said:


 
@Enigman said:


@longbowhunter

said:

" It sucks my cable provider jerked G4 off my package last year. Whoever decided to do that needs their penis jerked off. No wait ....I mean ripped off. "

Seems a bit extreme.....couldn't you just upgrade to a package that has G4? "


I actually thought that was hilarious.
 
To each their own.
 
@xybernauts said:

 The lineup of new shows sounds great, but far from the best season ever. I'm sure there have been better. I have to admit the Nikkita show has caught my interest, or atleast those ads have done a great job of hooking me. 
 

 
Can you name and show evidence of a fall with more superhero related shows? Again with nikita: to each their own. Another nikita iteration doesn't excite me, didn't really like the first. The actress is all kinds of hot though.
 

@xybernauts

said:

 @Enigman:  how could you not add the original Night of the Living Dead, and American Werewolf in London, and Interview with a Vampire movie to that list. They are so classic. Shame on you sir, shame:(.You like Resident Evil movies, really? j/k Well not really. "

It was as easy as not typing them. I didn't really feel like documenting all of the horror/undead movies I liked so I gave a few examples off the top of my head. I aslo didn't want to go back to ancient days either. I am not really a horror fan as it has been done to death, or undeath as the case may be. To me they are actually of the horror genre and not the superhero genre in my opinion. Yes. I liked the resident evil movies, I also liked Van helsing and Underworld. Doesn't matter to me whether you approve or not actually.
 
@G Bird said:
" What about that Marvel Knights show I heard about, when does that come out? "

Haven't seen or read anything about a Marvel Knights show or cartoon. It would be awesome though. Any links or scans you could post?
#7 Posted by Enigman (195 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedK said:
" @Enigman: I'm the same with all the monster type stuff but what i should of said is that he doesn't do any of the expected stuff, like with Wolf-man he tries to be a hero then is convicted of the murder od his wife and he has to find the real killer, it's pretty good stuff, he also writes Invincible, which is a proper superhero book "
I'm sure it is a good series but just the fact that they are werewolves and zombies makes it a no-go for me. I could tell by the covers that it wasn't the traditional undead fare.
 
 Invincible is good though.
#8 Posted by Enigman (195 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said: 
@Enigman said:
" Oh. So what you're really saying is that you huff a lot of cleaning solutions.  "I joke, I joke. I kid, I kid."- Triumph the insult comic dog/puppet. "
Put that cookie down. Now! "
Cookie?
#9 Edited by Enigman (195 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:

" @Enigman said:

" @Edamame said:
" I am the most powerful mutant on the planet. Past, present and future.   You can not defeat me. "
What is/are your mutant power/s and do you have proof of said mutation/s? "
I am a very powerful telekinetic.  I don't have to go on airplanes whenever I vacation around the world. I just telekinetically fly all over the place. Not only that, but I get to see so many birds flying in the air.  Whenever I use my telekinetic powers, a blue aura surrounds my body.  Pretty cool, right? "
Oh. So what you're really saying is that you huff a lot of cleaning solutions.
 
"I joke, I joke. I kid, I kid."- Triumph the insult comic dog/puppet.
#10 Posted by Enigman (195 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" I am the most powerful mutant on the planet. Past, present and future.   You can not defeat me. "
What is/are your mutant power/s and do you have proof of said mutation/s?