By EdwardWindsor Comments
Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen fictional characters (television, films, plays, books, etc.) who've influenced you, and that will always stick with you. List the first fifteen you can recall . Try it yourself below because I'm interested in seeing what characters others will choose.(To do this, go to your Notes tab on your profile page, paste rules in a new note, cast your fifteen picks, and tag people in the note.)
- Fox Mulder- Very Admirable Character, extremely dedicated to his causes and open minded enough to except all options avalible to him.
- Edward Hyde- At first he was a rampaging monster but later he gained focus and was able to achive great things " refering the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen version"
- Indiana Jones- The combination of intellgenge and motivation. Has a strong drive and abilty to follow his thoughts through.
- The Crow - Hes a bit wrath of god like but hes does what he de does because of love.
- Connor Macleod- Hes kind of bad ass but also a good guy. Studied hard for centuries to be a great fighter.
- Batman- Both hugely clever and emotionaly complex. Bruce has many layers and is clever in what he shows to people.
- Doc Brown- the dude invented a time machine twice! including once with only steam power. Hes crazyness is alittle like mine.
- Egon Spengler- I love science and wear glasses , people think i should be like this guy. Awesome though he is i have slightly better people skills thanks to my (dont be like Egon mantra)
- Shadow - Very likable character from American Gods. Reminds me to pay atatention to whats going on around me so i dont get as confused as he does.
- Lancelot Du Lac - Very honorable warrior who's heart is both in the right and wrong place at the same time. Oh lord have i been there.
- D'Artagnan- Bravery and arrogance ar a bad combination unless your truely gifted. Confidence is a good thing, but carefull this guys confidence nearly kills him a few times.
- Jason- When your dads a god and your set an epic task you would do well to ease through it like Jason. Cool headedness made his trials realitively simple unlike his cousin's Hercules trials.
- Jareth the Goblin King -Hes methods maybe alittle questionable but he did everything that Sarah asked of him out of love. And the dude can sing lol
- Yoda- Focus and morality are a strong theme for me. Yoda is the a very strong example.
- Mr Lazy- Inspires me , if your Lazy live will pass you buy, in the case of Mr Lazy because he is sleeping.
Quite a weird mix some may say , but hey iam quite a weird guy. Look foward to seeing what you guys come up with.