If they have multiple villains, they need more of them working together against Spidey. The few moments Electro and Harry teamed up was awesome, but it literally was like 3 minutes.
Also a focus on less plots would make it a better movie. ASM2 had to deal with...
- Peter and Gwen's relationship (which itself includes the on-again off-again parts, Gwen leaving for London, Peter deciding to stay with her wherever she goes)
- Electro's origin
- Goblin's origin
- Peter searching for answers about his parents
- Peter and Aunt May coming to terms with Uncle Ben's death
- Harry and Peter reconnecting
- Harry looking to cure himself
- Aftermath of Gwen's death
- Pointless Rhino introduction
Way too much was going on. If ASM2 focused on Peter and Gwen's relationship, Peter and Harry Reconnecting (laying foundation for Goblin for the 3rd movie), and this all intertwined with a worthwhile foe. Electro was just such a waste and had ZERO impact on the plot. It was just a guy that Spidey had to take care of. I can understand a plot like that in a comic, but this is a big budget entry in a movie series, he should have been much more than just a throwaway villain. Also Jamie Foxx was supremely miscast.
Crossing my fingers WW stays good, not liking how she looks on that cover. Gotham by Midnight looks interesting, a supernatural cop story could be cool. Batgirl's cover art looks fantastic, the new direction makes me skeptical, but I'll give it a chance. Catwoman's new creative will hopefully give Selina a quality series which she has yet to have in the New 52.