@silversurfer89: I recently bought a laptop and asked a similar question on here. I ended up going with a Dell Inspiron 14 5000 with the 4th gen i5. Most places priced it at $699 but I ended up finding one at Staples on sale for $599. I'm more than satisfied with it so far.
2. How many hamburguers you eat regularly? Rarely, if I'm grilling it is typically chicken.
3. Is an McDonalds near your home? Three within a mile.
4. Do you even know geography? I guess...
5. Do you vote in elections? (Same questions applies if you are an minor, if you were older would you vote or not?) Since I've been able.
6. Can you sing the Star-Spangled Banner right? No.
7. How you feel about Russia, Cuba and China? Russian is attempting to eat the Ukraine presently, China basically owns us, and Cuba, I don't really know what their up to, someone should probably check on that.
8. How would you feel about if the US was an Empire instead of an Republic? So you're telling me it isn't?
9. What foreign country is in good need of freedom? My gut instinct was North Korea but I think they're somewhat happy.
10. Which reason is worthier starting an war over: Bacon or Oil? Neither.