Is this title part of the Nu 52 continuity?
Deprive's forum posts
I still find it hard to believe Namor would side against Captain America. At least, not without a sit down first.
I think they need to get back to Jade and Donna. It's never been settled. Donna recently (relatively) found out that Jade cheated on Kyle causing their breakup. And as far as I know the necklace that Kyle created for Donna using the GL ring symbolizing their love still exists. Last seen hanging on his drawing board still intact (either during his Jade era or before is move to OA, I can't remember precisely).
I didn't like Kyle at first but over the course of his run he earned the title of Green Lantern. I don't like how DC treated the 2nd Gen of heroes (the original Teen Titans age group). Dead and or forgotten.
I still say they should have made Kyle Hal's illegitimate son. There were plot elements that could have led to this:
1) Kyle comes from a military family (the Mom could have run into Hal at a base)
2) Kyle's Dad left on a secret mission ( he leaves after he finds out about the affair)
3) The ring Gannet gave Kyle was Hal's ring (Hal's ring was the only other ring that could make other rings at the time)
4) Hal's ring was keyed to his DNA
5) Kyle has a way with the ladies just like Hal
I know its a reach. but if preventing Barry Allen's mothers from dying prevents Crisis on Infinate Earths from happening anything is possible.
@nightwing91: I was re-reading the Dick and Kory wedding issue, wondering why Dick was so pissed. I realized that 2007(?) Nightwing annual story (Babs booty call) took place before the wedding. Now I understand.
I never really saw Dick and Kory going the distance. I think the choice is between Babs, Helena and Donna.