How many comics is normal to have on my list?

Hey, wanted to know how many comics people get every month, please comment ;) .

This is my List:

MARVEL:

AvsX (Avengers vs X-men)

Avengers

Avengers Assemble

Battle Scars (last issue this week)

Captain America

Deadpool

S.H.I.E.L.D (once in 3 months)

The Amazing SpiderMan

DC:

Aquaman

Batman

DC Universe Presents

Justice League

IMAGE:

America's Got Powers

13 Comments
13 Comments
Posted by Renchamp

Any list devoid of Uncanny X-Force is simply too short.

Moderator Online
Posted by God_Spawn

Round 5 right now due to monetary issues. Just got a few new jobs a couple weeks ago though so it will definitely go up.

Moderator Online
Posted by HotSauceCommittee

I'm trying to cut mine down to 30 and having trouble...

Posted by Death_From_Below

27

Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER

Dang... i'm lucky if I get 5.

Posted by Stronger

Here is my list(or lists):

Currently:

Marvel:

Avengers

Amazing Spider-man

DC:

None

Once:

Marvel:

Ultimate Spider-man

Ultimate X-men

Ultimate Fantastic Four

Ultimate Six

Thor

DC:

Batman

Superman

Justice League of America

Flashpoint

Superman/Batman

Currently I collect Marvel comics and I am a huge fan of the Avengers series.

Posted by Kal'smahboi

I only have five on my list, but I only follow DC and my friends and I share our comics.

Posted by deadpool25mm

@Stronger: I see you collected DC , you stoped since/because the reboot?

Posted by Stronger

@deadpool25mm said:

@Stronger: I see you collected DC , you stoped since/because the reboot?

No its just that DC comics series have stopped gettin published in my country and I cannot find them from anywhere else.I can only buy DC graphic novels now.

I am kinda Avengers/Captain America fan this month and possibly year.

Edited by ComicMan24

0 right now due to lack of time ( no one comment on that one please :P)

@Stronger said:

@deadpool25mm said:

@Stronger: I see you collected DC , you stoped since/because the reboot?

No its just that DC comics series have stopped gettin published in my country

That's true. I knew Anubis Comics used to publish DC Comics here but haven't seen anything from them in the past few years. Too bad because they were doing a very good job.

Posted by Stronger

@ComicMan24 said:

0 right now due to lack of time ( no one comment on that one please :P)

@Stronger said:

@deadpool25mm said:

@Stronger: I see you collected DC , you stoped since/because the reboot?

No its just that DC comics series have stopped gettin published in my country

That's true. I knew Anubis Comics used to publish DC Comics here but haven't seen anything from them in the past few years. Too bad because they were doing a very good job.

(You can see my comment when you log back in.:)

Did you forget the Flashpoint series?Although its been already two years without a Batman series.

HOW AM I GOING TO SURVIVE????

And why doesnt Captain America or Daredevil series get published in Greece????Thats a good question,too.

Posted by ComicMan24

@Stronger: The only things I have seen from Marvel titles here are Spider-Man and X-Men ones. Kinda understandable if you ask me since these are something that more Greeks would probably buy than the ones you mentioned although now with the movies they could promote them.

Posted by Stronger

@ComicMan24 said:

@Stronger: The only things I have seen from Marvel titles here are Spider-Man and X-Men ones. Kinda understandable if you ask me since these are something that more Greeks would probably buy than the ones you mentioned although now with the movies they could promote them.

Guess you are right.Thor series were cut out at issue 4 or 5.Why man???Just why???

At least,a limited Avengers series is out right now and its excellent.!