By Deadite 50 Comments
After choosing a type of lightsaber, choose a color for it. After that, choose 1 or 2 lightsaber form maneuvers. Feel free to make more input to your build.
8) Dual-phase, Double-bladed lightsaber
Note: Item, Paired lightsaber is unavailable in this thread. But you can choose to carry 2 lightsaber or 1 shoto 1 lightsaber
If you have a phenomenal character with an essay to establish it, this should allow you to choose exceptional setup for the character.
- Disarming Slash: A strike directed at the opponent's weapon in an attempt to rip it out of their grasp or destroy it.
- Sarlacc Sweep: A wide sweeping attack in which the duelist struck against multiple enemies.
- Contentious Opportunity: A tactic based upon recognizing and exploiting an opening in the opponent's defense before swiftly moving to strike the exposed enemy.
- Makashi Riposte: A defensive technique where the duelist slightly alters the angle of an opponent's attack before quickly retaliating with a counter strike.
- Circle of Shelter: A technique where the duelist creates a protected area around themselves and their allies, making it difficult for enemies to penetrate.
- Deflecting Slash: A technique where the duelist redirects the momentum generated by deflecting an enemy projectile into a slashing attack at an adjacent target.
- Hawk-Bat Swoop: Was intended to allow a combatant to quickly strike their opponent without giving them a chance to react.
- Saber Swarm: Numerous short strikes were aimed at the adversary.
- Barrier of Blades: Defended the user from blasterfire and redirected some of the incoming blasts.
- Falling Avalanche: An overhand power blow that crashed down upon an opponent with incredible force.
- Fluid Riposte: A smooth transition from parrying an attack to a counterstrike.
- Shien Deflection: Simultaneously deflect weapons fire and leap towards an opponent.
- Draw Closer: It consisted of the duelist telekinetically seizing an opponent and pulling the enemy into the path of his/her blade.
- Pushing Slash: The duelist would slash an opponent before blasting him aside with a Force push.
- Assured Strike: Trading sheer power for a near-certainty of landing a hit.
- Vornskr's Ferocity: Involved "ferocious" attacking of an opponent.
- Swift Flank: The user leaped or dashed around an opponent to make a quick strike. The speed of the maneuver was intended to catch opponents off guard.
- Tempered Aggression: Used to describe the ferocity of the Vaapad form, but with more control against succumbing to the dark side even in the heat of battle.
- High Ground Defense: Usually involves environment, combatants made use of large amounts of terrain, trying to maneuver their opponents into vulnerable areas during the course of battles that involved Sokan techniques.
- Unhindered Charge: Rapid movement towards the opponent, ignoring difficult terrain and obstacles.
- Twin Strike: A duel-wielding strike that the character simultaneously swings both lightsabers to act as a strong-attack. Both lightsabers meet the target or object.
- Rising Whirlwhind: A duelist swings his lightsabers about his body, creating a brilliant whirlwind.
- Pass The Blade: The duelist deactivated his blade as he attacks, bypassing the opponent's block before igniting it into the hapless foe.
- Unbalancing Block: The duelist caught the opponent's blade with his own before momentarily deactivating it, causing the opponent to stumble and leave himself open.
- Spinning attack: The flying duelist would hover in one spot and spin wildly, lashing out at multiple opponents.
Sources from Wookipedia.
Lastly, are you a Jedi or a Sith?