19 Comments
Posted by TheCannon

Good.

Posted by Kal'smahboi

Cool. Read them.

Posted by nickthedevil

What a coincedence!

Online
Posted by Mattersuit

Oh really?

Then this is probably a good place to be!

Posted by darkwingdan

I just through this up there to complete a quest. I just created an account and questing is damn addictive.

Posted by Catsnlynne

Hey I like them too.

Posted by Inverno

You are on a quest, right?

Posted by King Saturn
I think most of us here do... 
Posted by JonSmith

I fail to understand why someone who likes comics is here.

Posted by Loki9876

good, you have great taste.

Posted by Renchamp

Quest or no, lame blogs get you Wolverine. Hope it was worth it.

Pinup Wolverine
Posted by Referee

You are going to love this site

Posted by Glitch_Spawn

I like pudding...

Posted by minigunman123

I LIKE TURTLES

Posted by Richter

@darkwingdan said:

I just through this up there to complete a quest. I just created an account and questing is damn addictive.

IAWTC

Posted by thespideyguy

I LIKE NEWSARAMA.

Posted by Richter

@JonSmith said:

I fail to understand why someone who likes comics is here.

I have no idea why those interested in graphic novels has decided to join this site either. It's a mystery.

Posted by InnerVenom123

You're on the wrong website.

Comicvine is for enthusiasts of cannibal fetishism.

Nothing more.

Edited by Glitch_Spawn

@InnerVenom123 said:

You're on the wrong website.

Comicvine is for enthusiasts of cannibal fetishism.

Nothing more.

I like feet, I do not know why..