Deathstroke and Prometheus(Top Mercenaries/Asassins)Who is Better

Deathstroke aka Slade - New 52
Deathstroke. Always prepared - Green Arrow and Black Canary Wedding Special

Lobo - New 52

Prometheus Vs Deathstroke(Top Mercenary/Assassin)

Who is the better Fighter?

Who is the better Mercenary?

Who is the better Character?

Who is the better Strategist?

Who is the better Batman Villain?

These Are My Questions

22 Comments
22 Comments
Posted by k4tzm4n

Moving to general discussion.

Staff
Posted by darktiger

@k4tzm4n said:

Moving to general discussion.

kool so what is your thought on this

Posted by darktiger

Anyone knows who is better

Posted by JediXMan

I love how all of Deathstroke's pictures are awesome, and for Prometheus you show not one, not two, but THREE shots of him being nailed in the head by Green Arrow.

Posted by Billy Batson

@JediXMan said:

I love how all of Deathstroke's pictures are awesome, and for Prometheus you show not one, not two, but THREE shots of him being nailed in the head by Green Arrow.

Half of the Deathstroke pics are by Liefeld so it evens out.
BB

Posted by JediXMan

@Billy Batson said:

@JediXMan said:

I love how all of Deathstroke's pictures are awesome, and for Prometheus you show not one, not two, but THREE shots of him being nailed in the head by Green Arrow.

Half of the Deathstroke pics are by Liefeld so it evens out.
BB

True.

Posted by Crom-Cruach

Deathstroke is superior in every way, screw prometheus

Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Deathstroke.

Posted by darktiger

kool anyone else

Edited by Hazlenaut

The over praised Deathstroke that written to be over powered which I felt was lame and got away by teen titans. It worked because he did homework on them and he was able demoralize them. He feel that he has have full control over everything. I wonder someone made crack at him of say world’s greatest assassin and someone say what world.

Promethius origin is written the same way as Wrath but he manages to have super tech which give him the advantage over the Justice League. He can be written as guy who got lucky but that could be a good thing. He has the super tech but no experience yet. he later had super intelligence of Steven hawking level, to make him vulnerable but if he can adapt. It is too bad his adaption was written badly. His bad writing was used to make batman look good. It seems like dues ex machine happens whenever he is around.

Now that I knock them both downa pegs I rate who has the advantage on the categories

Fighter: Deathstroke since Prometheus relies on tech helmet too much

Mercenary: Prometheus is the better mercenary is better person to hire. There is no need to get a goons kill to summon him. He is more flexible to do missions. He will grateful for you if you help him out. Promethius and he does not point knife around your neck if he feels something is wrong.

Character: Prometheus powers are inconsistent. Most of his stories with him are inconsistent. I sadly have to give it Deathstroke, since he had at least he had few good stories. I like Prometheus more but he still needs work.

Strategist: Prometheus since the helmet will do the strategy for him. He was able to do a lot damage to the Justice League

Posted by darktiger

@Hazlenaut said:

The over praised Deathstroke that written to be over powered which I felt was lame and got away by teen titans. It worked because he did homework on them and he was able demoralize them. He feel that he has have full control over everything. I wonder someone made crack at him of say world’s greatest assassin and someone say what world.

Promethius origin is written the same way as Wrath but he manages to have super tech which give him the advantage over the Justice League. He can be written as guy who got lucky but that could be a good thing. He has the super tech but no experience yet. he later had super intelligence of Steven hawking level, to make him vulnerable but if he can adapt. It is too bad his adaption was written badly. His bad writing was used to make batman look good. It seems like dues ex machine happens whenever he is around.

Now that I knock them both downa pegs I rate who has the advantage on the categories

Fighter: Deathstroke since Prometheus relies on tech helmet too much

Mercenary: Prometheus is the better mercenary is better person to hire. There is no need to get a goons kill to summon him. He is more flexible to do missions. He will grateful for you if you help him out. Promethius and he does not point knife around your neck if he feels something is wrong.

Character: Prometheus powers are inconsistent. Most of his stories with him are inconsistent. I sadly have to give it Deathstroke, since he had at least he had few good stories. I like Prometheus more but he still needs work.

Strategist: Prometheus since the helmet will do the strategy for him. He was able to do a lot damage to the Justice League

thanks

Posted by joshuagamer

Prometheus literally doesn't get a lot of play story-wise, but he is hands down one of the best villains around and is better than deathstroke

Posted by darktiger

@joshuagamer said:

Prometheus literally doesn't get a lot of play story-wise, but he is hands down one of the best villains around and is better than deathstroke

why do you say that

Posted by joshuagamer

@darktiger: because Prometheus is hands down one of the most meticulous villains. he finds out about all of the little nuances of an individual's powerset and arms his armor in a way that he can take down that person specifically. Deathstroke, obviously is a BA, but he can't take down the big guys quite as easily, quickly, or fluidly as Prometheus.

Posted by Onemoreposter

Prometheus had one really good team buster showing in his first appearance when he went up against the league on the moon. Deathstroke is constantly team busting the Titans and occasionally the Justice League and other teams. He regularly goes up against heavy meta-human hitters. Prometheus is awesome, but only if he has lots and lots of prep time and his plan goes exactly according to plan (remember in his first appearance it was just the unexpected appearance of Catwoman that was his undoing.) Slade can think on his feat and is a meta himself. Deathstroke owns Prometheus.

Posted by darktiger

@Onemoreposter said:

Prometheus had one really good team buster showing in his first appearance when he went up against the league on the moon. Deathstroke is constantly team busting the Titans and occasionally the Justice League and other teams. He regularly goes up against heavy meta-human hitters. Prometheus is awesome, but only if he has lots and lots of prep time and his plan goes exactly according to plan (remember in his first appearance it was just the unexpected appearance of Catwoman that was his undoing.) Slade can think on his feat and is a meta himself. Deathstroke owns Prometheus.

ok,debate then

Posted by Onemoreposter

@darktiger: ...uhh, I just did...

Posted by darktiger

@Onemoreposter said:

@darktiger: ...uhh, I just did...

debate with joshuagamer,he thinks prometheus will win

Posted by nickthedevil

@darktiger: Prometheus would. Have you even read a book with the dude in it?

Posted by nickthedevil

@darktiger: @Onemoreposter: The man decimated the Blood pack without any prep whatsoever. Point blank machine gun fire wasn't fast enough to hit him, his cosmic key decimates and demolecularizes things, and he Tooke out Batman twice, Lady Shiva (Who, let us remember, is a better fighter than Batman) in three panels. He contains the hand to hand fighting skills of the thirty best fighters in the DC universe (So think for a second, of all 30 of the best, and put their skills together into one man.... Don't you think at all, that Deathstroke is in there as well? Along with Batman, Batwoman, Lady Shiva, and other heavy hitters?) Let's not also forget that his most recent helmet gives him fast enough reflexes to tag the flash too.

Posted by darktiger

@nickthedevil said:

@darktiger: @Onemoreposter: The man decimated the Blood pack without any prep whatsoever. Point blank machine gun fire wasn't fast enough to hit him, his cosmic key decimates and demolecularizes things, and he Tooke out Batman twice, Lady Shiva (Who, let us remember, is a better fighter than Batman) in three panels. He contains the hand to hand fighting skills of the thirty best fighters in the DC universe (So think for a second, of all 30 of the best, and put their skills together into one man.... Don't you think at all, that Deathstroke is in there as well? Along with Batman, Batwoman, Lady Shiva, and other heavy hitters?) Let's not also forget that his most recent helmet gives him fast enough reflexes to tag the flash too.

nice scans

Posted by darktiger

anyone else want to comment